Be honest, did any of you actually donate to youtubers?

Be honest, did any of you actually donate to youtubers?

Did any of you actually buy their books? Did any of you actually buy their merch?

Be honest now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3y2SDpIEhE
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Ryan Faulk/Faulk, Ryan. For-an-Emergent-Governance.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too poor.

I spend money on Rob Ager but that's it so far

i'd only ever donate to a local movement, idc about fuckin seppos and poms

>youtube
Nah, I get my news from redtube. Although it usually ends with a cock in someones ass.

I thought about doing JBP self authoring program but never did.
Thats teh closest ive ever come to giving any youtuber money.

Being poor really helps the frivolous spending too.

Admittedly bought a subscription to (((the daily wire))) one drunken night to get that stupid hot/cold tumbler

No, and I block ads on their videos too.

do people actually spend their time watching nobodies and "gamers" talk about politics on youtube?
please tell me this has all been an elaborate fucking troll

Nah Too poor also use add blocker

I bought a Dr Layman shirt.
Not sure if that applies

Same shit.

I've heard its a legitimate passtime,

further those who listen to unqualified gamers and fedoras and neets discuss political issues on youtube, also tend to think themselves better informed.

Pic related

Nope, but my brother just got me something from Jordan Peterson for Christmas. I was pretty pissed off at him about it.

Because that is different than listening to anime nerds and nobodies discuss politics on a Mongolian basketweaving imageboard

Online purchase is not a thing in my country lol. But if I could pay online I wouldn’t donate to them but buy merch that I like and can wear

I only come to Sup Forums to laugh at people

ergo this thread.

no I’m not retarded and I laugh at those who did.

I had 5 bucks going to Stefan Molymeme every month, until my card just started declining transactions. Didn't bother to see what was wrong so now I'm a free loader

This x1000

I don't donate and I block the ads

oh fuck I remember when I was 13 i bought an onision shirt please kill me

i would donate to 1791L, yet it is a think tank.

>giving money to shills
I'm not fucking retarded.

I gave them all five grand a pop to watch them develop and kill each other.

I donated $25 to the Alternative Hypothesis the other day, the only time I've ever done it. He deserves every dollar of it and more, frankly.

were you working at this stage?

you were actually giving 5 human dollars a month to a bald headed freak to make youtube videos.

fuck you're stupid

I donate $100 to Sargon every week. I used to donate to Thunderf00t, but he lost his mojo

bought eceleb ebook, lost easily 50ish lbs... not all a sham

haha wait so you worked for 2 hours to give someone who makes youtube videos money for just talking into a microphone and uploading it?

are you dumb?

that's why I still come here and still watch these faggots

>I used to donate to Thunderf00t

>just talking into a microphone and uploading it?
Confirmed for not knowing who the Alt-Hype is, or being familiar with his work.
Educate yourself on why it's so difficult for you to educate yourself, shitskin.
youtube.com/watch?v=w3y2SDpIEhE

>get drunk
>record yourself talking
>people actually fucking listen
>youtube actually pays you to do this

why wouldn't you?

>$100 a week
>pole
>to sargon of akkad
what the fucking fuck?

haha you gave money to a stranger online

what is wrong with you? pay up piggy oink oink
can't fault the 'tubers (though they are mostly genuine idiots), just their pay pigs.

Haha you gave tens of thousands of dollars a year to watch a leftist speak to you and 300 other students for 2 hours each week haha

Apparently he has written a book, I think his book would actually be interesting given his autism and you know it's not a ghost writer or cash grab.

However I don't know where to get it and if he prices it over 10 quid he can fuck off.

I know. That’s when I was beginning my growth to a liberalist. I’m still an atheist because, you know, the lack of evidence.
It’s pretty cool to see how the torch passed to Sargon. He’s the de facto leader
I like his content

AltHype is putting lots of work into his research.

>everything should be free
ok corbyn

I donated to a propagandist who will contribute to waking up the people who will eventually eliminate you and your ilk.

>I’m still an atheist because, you know, the lack of evidence
Not a good argument, you should find something to believe in, man, you will feel better about yourself.

It's free
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Ryan Faulk/Faulk, Ryan. For-an-Emergent-Governance.pdf

I thought about giving money to Styx. Never did though

>Be honest, did any of you actually donate to youtubers?
No.

>Did any of you actually buy their books? Did any of you actually buy their merch?
No, No.

Why would I?

Nah. It's too lame. I bought Hitler's book, but historically he actually matters.

Fuck no. I like ideas. I don't reward people for delivering ideas to me in a bid for attention, views, and likes. I especially don't reward people for parroting ideas while acting as if they manufactured them on their own.

Speaking of buying books, is Milo's book (Dangerous) any good?

I donated to Nicholas Fuentes and James Allsup when they had a show.

>durr you are leftist

haha no you twats, just imagine actually working for 8 hours a day and then giving some runt on youtube your hard earnings

its like findom.

fuck just form your own opinions you lazy bastards, use google scholar? use other repositories of academic studies, you librvox?

are you that lazy that you need another neet to give you commentary on the world before you actually put the effort in for yourself?

pathetic idiots.

Right now I’m kind of in between of believing in Liberalist ideas or Richard Spencer.
I mean, he destroyed Sargon and White people are going extinct, but I don’t like to judge people based on their skin

You wouldn't be judging people based on their skins, nobody on Sup Forums does that, we judge them based on their words and deeds.

What research papers are there that talk about White IQ va Black IQ?

i wont even subscribe to the ones i like. i can remember phone numbers, remembering which faggots i like or dont like is easier than that. though im not opposed to anyone that bought a merchdoch merchdoch shirt.

no, i don't "follow" any youtube users except the occasional molymeme/peterson/(((shapiro))) video and i have no interest in giving people money to talk into a camera

these people have like millions of subs and they only need and also have a few hundred or at most a few thousand schmucks given them a few dollars a month

not me though fuck that
wish i could get a few thousand people to give me a dollar a month though that'd be neat

>You wouldn't be judging people based on their skins, nobody on Sup Forums does that

Yeah right lol

no i just use addblocker to watch some of their content for free.

Bought a Jordan Peterson book few weeks back.

>gift
>I was pretty pissed off

Ain't you a fucking snowflake

A fine selection of my post where the point of information is discarded wherein I say that we judge them for their words and deeds, quite the shitpost, m8

Have you ever paid money to watch a bunch of nogs and chavs kick a ball into a net?

never.
i pay money for food, to go to the gym and i pay rent.

i paid money to get a degree (wasn't in a social science so i didn't learn opinions) wihch enabled me to earn more money afterwards.

Most of these people don't even have a million subs though. Sargon is on like 600.000 or something and most of the fringe idiots being shilled on pol are on 10-20k subscribers

I've given money to Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux.

the absolute state of your life

I'm always confused by this idiocy.. the same people that think of dropping $40 to the schlomos at the movies, balk at the notion of finding and supporting creators of quality independent content

Do you wanna wear cool clothes.

>watching e celebs
I dont need other people to tell me what to think

I donate $100 a month to Lauren southern.

>quality independent content
>quality

>DURR ME SO DUMB ME NEED YOUTUBE TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK

>ME PAY YOUTUBE MAN FOR OPINION

Lauren a shit

It's not *all* quality, but if you're insinuating there's absolutely nothing of worth on the largest video content site in the world, I'm calling you an ijit

>haha donating a $100 to lauren southern what a fucking idiot, she is just there to milk cuckbois

>but conservathot #4923 on the other hand, she's the real deal, she can take whatever she wants out of my wallet

oink oink you fucking paypig pay up.

why would you pay for something that is free?

I give 2 buck a month to AvE because I learn cool shit and other handy tricks for fixing things.

Never did never will. I bet more than half of you cucks still give money to jewllywood tho which is 10x worse. And anyone who pays to watch niggerball should dig a hole, shoot themselves and fall backward in it.

I wouldnt donate jack shit to her. I just think she speaks the truth and doesnt avoid race like its not an issue

SUEEEY SUUEEEEY PAAAYY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PAAAY UP

Only these two and a car reviewer.

Why wouldn't I donate to people that I think are doing good work? People who are otherwise demonetized and all but deplatformed because of their heterodox ideas.

I donate a bit every month to about 3 dozen people. AltHype gets the most from me. He has done an insane amount of work where actual intelligence researchers are too afraid to publish what their work actually shows. His work does more to legitimize race realism, ethnonationalism or whatever you want to call it, than just about anyone else out there except maybe Jared Taylor.

In case you heathen actually want to learn something:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

Was it Doug?

you're an actual pathetic loser though.

you realise you're watching a youtube video of an attention seeking girl, because you don't have any actual girls in your real life?

you fucking sad sack, if you want to learn something read some studies.

if you want to interract with a girl you find attractive do that.

don't try to combine both desires, because you're literally just beta orbitting a girl and thinking you're gainign something from it because she realises there is a market of betas who want to hear about race.

fuck you fucking dope.

ugh, can't stand that guys voice.

Nah I hate Doug with a passion

>100$ every week
Are you swimming in cash Valentyn?

I still haven't found out who the wigger is in that one.

Damn dude. The guy really does gets under your skin doesn't he. Stop projecting and let him enjoy his youtube hoe ffs. Whats with all the emotionnal responses? Quit soy before you start growing a pair of tits.

the only money i've ever donated online was for a charity my company had an event for and... wikipedia... XD

>He donates to an autist who puts a picture of an anime character on his videos

fuck me you're stupid. you can research these things yourself, you don't need to pay someone to do the leg work for you unless you're an actual brainlet.

Someone needs to wake these betas up to what they're doing.

>someones

No.
Why would I spend money for something I already got?

Absolutely not.
I'd donate to something like NPI, but they're fucking rich and have millionaires working with them.

OP are U a Kike that wants to shut down interdependent content producers, leaving us with ONLY the MSM fake news from CNN??

Kikes are against "e-celebs" because they cant control them as easily.

Support those who are moving us in the RIGHT direction. No one is ever going to be perfect.

Alternative Hypothesis is a literal faggot sodomite. Don't give him money.
There are way too many fags and niggers infiltrating right wing politics.

no way im not gay