*knock at the front door*

>*knock at the front door*
>You open the door and are greeted by this man
>"As-salamu alaykum, I'm here to collect the jizya tax owed by your kaffur household. Pay up or receive judgement in the London Sharia Court"

how do you respond?

Fuck off Muslim. I gave my monthly jizya to Jamal this morning to give to you.

He is a Sikh you retarded memeflag

I don't respond because I'm not a cuck bong or a faggot memeflag

>Brings a sword to a gun fight
Nice try, Nigel.

>implying bongs have guns

i respond with my 8 inch buck blade lodged in his voicebox

Every single time. I am convinced now it is trolling because people can't be that retarded.

You fucking retarded????? That is a sikh you fucking homo. Learn what a mudslime looks like.

Allah Akbar then blow us both up and claim my 9000 virgins

sage

ummm turban and a beard he's a fucking muslim. Don't come to America

Sir you didn't know I was Muslim?
Here come in and have a chat and we'll fix that list right up
would you like a bowl of hash?

>1 post by this id
>memeflag
>confusing a poo with a mudslime
OP is a faggot kike
/thread

>Implying he'd make it past my front lawn

Hhmmm good question fagnon. I can't decide between 556 or 762....556, because 762 is a commie round.

>tumblr

holy fuck I can see you now. Neck yourself after you get pegged by your gf.

guess who is behind the d&c mutt memes

Also, he's a fucking sihk. Say what you will about this cesspool, but when it comes to identifying groups of people, Pol is damned good at it. NVM if you reverse image search pic related is what comes up you faggot.

"Mate, you are sikh, great prank! Let's burn down a mosque together!"

Salem aleikum, im allready muslim, but my neighbors are actually jews.

That's a Sikh and they are bitter enemies of jizya-collectors.
Educate yourself.

Why the hell did you fly from England to South Georgia, and then i shoot him.

>You open the door
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

I ask my Mom to discuss it with him.

Stacy already responded.

Funny joke, sikh bro. You're a little early for the muzzie death squad meeting.

The retards in this thread not understanding that this is bait... I've seen the same exact thread like 10 times now.

>like ten times now
When did you start browsing? This has to be Atleast 100th time seeing this

Tell him that I’m Muslim and I’m the one supposed to collect the jizya because he’s fucking Sikh

Well at least shills are doing something funny instead of posting endless cuck threads.

>teleports behind
>"heh, nothing persona-"
>another muzzie behind me cuts my head off
>"heh, nothing personal kaffir"

THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE,YOU DUMB SHITSKIN. THEY KNOW IT WILL TRIGGER YOU FAGGOTS. THE POSTER DOES IT TO SHOW IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE AND DOES NOT CARE TO KNOW THEM, HE ONLY WANTS THEM OUT OF HIS COUNTRY.

>non looking through peephole/window before opening the door
wew lad

"All those Jews saying 'you can trust me' are full of shit. I should know, being one myself. But you can trust me."
Nothing suspicious going on here.

That's a Sikh you fucking retard.

Hello Mr Singh, I'll have my cigarette and Slurpee tab for you soon enough.

"Thank GOD I don't live in London" then wake up from my terrible nightmare

Thanks for the free food and neighborhood defense

No-one gives a shit.

aint that sikh?

"I'll jizz on ya if you're not careful Abdul, now hold still just a sec while I go get my 'wallet'. After all, someone has to keep Australia beautiful!"

That’s Sikhism retard

That's a Sikh dude... kekistan flag and this low quality post? Saged.

I hope if we, the United States fall, you(India) are not to far behind China. I would much rather live in a world ruled by the elite of India, then deal with the commie tier bullshit that is "China".

Sikhs and Hindus hate Muslims

No you wouldn't. China and India are equally as bad. They pollute and stink and their populations are shoulder to shoulder. If USA falls the whole western lifestyle will fail. USA props it up and everyone else leans on us and our economy.

fuck off.

>how do you respond
By kicking your momma right in the ass.
As you by now know he's a fucking Sikh, that's Sikh not sheikh BTW as I suspect your mind is searching its vast reference library of facts that you've obtained from a lifetime of watching Disney videos and youre wondering if a Sikh is a type of Arab king or the 'other fellas' the ones that give you three wishes when you rub them, well It's not a king or a rub me hard genie. it's a religion that is not Islam.

China is worse. At least India didn't try to destroy every scrap of its cultural history and can advance technologically without copying western everything.

That's a Mexican you idiot.

KEK.. sharia.. Sikh