Why does the right-wing hates ecology?

I honestly agree with many of their ideas, but why do they don't give a fuck about nature and our planet?
What's the point of making money and have power if we get all fucked hard at the end by the climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/germany-wild-bison-shot-dead-250-years-species-wwf-filing-charges-j-rg-vogels-nger-a7957241.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes fuck the English language.

Just answer the question.

It's too cold, I want global warming to happen.

Make the fucking question legible ass fucker.

It's the boomers, hating anything pro-conservation seems to be a way of virtue signaling for them

>Why does the right-wing hates ecology?
Too many Jews.

>why do they don't give a fuck about nature and our planet?
Too many Jews.

>What's the point of making money and have power if we get all fucked hard at the end by the climate?
As long as there is going to be more dead Jews I am all for it.

Also, dead Jews.

Right Wing Conservative Biologist
Nature is conservative
ecology as in looking at corelations between organisms, then ecotypes, then ecosystems is ok
(((ecology))) as in TREES HAVE FEELS, MEAT IS IMMORAL, PAY 50 GORILLION TO CLIMATE CHANGE FUND is laughable

I forgot to mention.... dead Jews.

NIMBY bitch

Lol, Hitler was true green.

Those corporations are seeded by traitors and the elite. They're fronts.

I think its a meme that they don't care. I think its just that they point out that things like global warming don't have evidence and there is an actual lobby and industry around it. Al Gore said it would be Armageddon right now, is it happening? No. Is he a half billion dollars richer? Yes.
A lot of conservatives are hunters and fisherman and appreciate nature. There would be none if either without it.

Well I for one love nature. Plants are wondrous things.

I don't speak for anyone, BUT the distaste for that sort of thing usually comes as a result of government restrictions being the preffered method of conservation, thus risking the businesses affected and the economy.

I live in an area loaded with coal mines, and the big fucking mounds of dirt are gross and un-aesthetic, and the gorgeous natural hills are ony legally required to be replaced with shitty bald dirt domes. But those mines provide employment for most of the nearby towns which in-turn provide my livelyhood and lifestyle. Personally I think the environment should be preserved, but in a way that doesn't fuck business over so hard.

Before we get all bunched up over muh clean earth, we must address the nigger problem.

>we
nah, they cannot into agriculture, world will correct their mistakes

Right wing people care more in my experience because they actually go outside

Lefties just pretend to care more as a method of virtue signaling

Daily Reminder Neo Nazis are aligned with Environmentalism

"the alt right"
can we just stop this nonsense strawman term now

only retards don't care about nature
because you have to be pretty thick to think of humans as something outside or above nature
it's just that many of the vocally "pronature" people are leftie scum, who are as disconnected from the reality as the people, who think that humans are not part of nature

We dont faggot. We have a problem with having to buy recycled toilet paper which they say is better for ecology, BUT...., It costs 2x more, harder on your bum, and the clincher; I takes 2x the energy to produce than non recycled toilet paper!!!!!! This means Oil, Natural Gas and other resources!
This is just touching the surface of the environmental bullshit.

If you love the planet so much then turn off all those outdoor heaters in canada

>but in a way that doesn't fuck business over so hard

Ist there any example of this ever happening? As long as there is enough money in it, nature will be destroyed.

>As long as there is enough money in it, nature will be destroyed.
truly german thing to say

It's a realistic thing to say

There are a few reasons OP. Climate change is debatable, but I for one believe in the preservation of nature as a means of conservation for all the different species. My problem lies with climate change and its advocates. They don't seem to understand it very well, and they all take religious undertones whenever being made to stand for their own convictions. Not to mention, out of all human civilization, a lot was lost over the past 2 generations, to the point where I am honestly wondering if there is any merit in saving society. We are all a stain in the Universe's history, cockroaches waiting to be stepped on by someone greater and fiercer than we ourselves are. Quite frankly the downfall of western civilization is most likely the main reason. Nobody here would move an inch to save people like """"Hillary Clinton"""" or """"Cathy Newman"""" , and if those types of individuals have a place in our society, it's my view that we don't have a place in this world or any other.

you can both have nature and money as shown by Norway
but germans are soulless automatons and you hate all living things thate are not in ordnung
>independent.co.uk/news/germany-wild-bison-shot-dead-250-years-species-wwf-filing-charges-j-rg-vogels-nger-a7957241.html

Yeah, Canadian oil sands, us oil spilling and global destruction of nature are a German problem.

>Why does the right-wing hates ecology?
Christcuckery made foundation to it.