I just cried for half an hour over Merry's death. That's how you know when fiction is well made...

I just cried for half an hour over Merry's death. That's how you know when fiction is well made, you start feeling for and with the characters. And I don't even particularly like One Piece.

>crying over anime
autism, grow up kiddo

I get what you mean, on the last episode of little witch I was giggling jumping around shouting "You can do it!". Throwing my hands in the air making explosion sounds that matched with what was going on on screen, pausing every 5 seconds so I can rewatch an explosion or cool thing and get to make the sounds and hand motions along with it again, and again,, and again. When the missile was flying through the air I was gasping and worried and when it dodged the missiles I lost my shit and shouted "no fucking way!" At the top of my lungs. Anime can bring you so much joy and sadness sometimes.

saddest death in the series

Well yeah, because it's pretty much the only one that didn't happen in a shitty flashback.

I still cry to this die
goddamit

do u even read the manga you fucking virgin faggot
Ace dies
Virgo Dies
WhiteBeard dies
Monet Dies
How the fuck is it the only one that didn't happen in a flashback you dense fucking pussy nigger, Speedeading fucking faggot pleb go back to naruto sasuske shit fuckong idiot. low quality bate my ass I'm being dead serious how do u disrespect such a good anime manga like one piece by not knowing who dies i hope you get diareah in the rain fuck you

>heh, I'll never cry to some kiddy shit like One Piece
>end up crying more times than I can count
Fuck

>crying over an anime boat at that

Autism truly is an epidemic.

Whenever I need some feels I go watch that scene starting with when Merry starts apologizing and everyone else starts crying. That or the final episode of The Office.

all of that wasnt even sad

one piece is boring, get over it.

Saddest death in One Piece is of Hirurg though.

Bellemere was the saddest for me.

Arlong Park was probably the first great One Piece arc, and the Bellemere flashback plays a big part in that. (Zoro's and Usopp's flashbacks were somewhat half-assed, and Sanji's flashback was not so much sad as it was powerful.) I just think Hirurg's death was a better flashback in a worse arc.

>grown men proudly boast about crying to a children's Chinese cartoon
We're scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't you have to take your meds, gramps?

oh bitch please!

She was just a woman

>monet and vergo
>dead

I didn't feel sad or cry. But I tend to be sad at different things than other people. Like with Pokemon for example, I didn't give a shit about Butterfree leaving. Mainly because I don't give a shit about Ash. But when Jessie let go of Dustox, that was a sad moment for me. Of course, I also saw this episode subbed first. Then I watched it dubbed and was underwhelmed. 4kids.

But I still didn't care for Butterfree. I just didn't give a shit.

I feel like any potential drama is lost on account of a man in his speedo

fucking really?

>people actually try to argue that there's a greater arc in One Piece than Water 7