What do you really know about gay people?

inb4 anti gay propaganda posters based on surveys from the 1970s

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otXIaIxkWTI
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
discord
healthline.com/diabetesmine/twins-and-diabetes
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
archive.is/TZ3kj
youtu.be/v6cn0mLJVZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are massive HIV carriers despite being a tiny minority. They all talk with that infuriating false upper falsetto tone. They are mentally deranged. They like dicks covered in shit. They literally cannot produce offspring so it is a clear cut 100% obvious conclusion they are a genetic mutation gone wrong.

I know exactly everything I need to know.

>What do you really know about gay people?
I know that, by definition, they're all fucking faggots.
>an entire post full of cherry picked, and sometimes pre-1970, data
Each of these literally points to exactly one source per topic; insufficient. I guess you're a faggot too.

I know their heads explode real nice

Oh hey its another fag poster

bump

you mean male faggots or female faggots?
poopdicks and boipussy are fucking gross
scissoring is retarded
that's all i fucking NEED to know
so FUCK YOU FAGGOT

unbearable faggots

They are faggots who get aids and die miserable

youtu.be/otXIaIxkWTI

78% is from an outdated 1977 survey of gay men by Darrow.

Lifespan is 30 years shorter because the men studied had HIV. Ditto for that 28% figure, was from an HIV clinic and, of course, based solely on self report.

Lesbian mothers implied this study looked at kids raised solely by 2 women which I highly doubt.

Gay kids are vulnerable and sexual predators take advantage of them.

The three times more fatal than smoking or obesity claim is preposterous and only made by discredited researched Paul Cameron.

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

Bug chasing is an internet urban legend. You have zero proof that is a remotely common behavior in gay communities. People posting their fantasies of getting HIV on a message board ≠ reality.

on average a gay man will have sex with like a hundred partners and almost never with a condom, i've seen the stats. if you really care about gay people tell them to stop having unprotected sex. too much acceptance and tolerence and celebration of gay sex is killing gays.

Faggot.

discord gg/FgTzS4

add a .

it's probably (i hope) mostly women who say they are sometimes attracted to other women so it's no big deal

>Bug chasing is an internet urban legend.
come on now

bump

It's not from birth, otherwise identical twins would always both be gay if one of them was.
Mental illness in general is not from birth but I'd be willing to accept that there could be a genetic trigger, like with schizophrenia.

Nobody debates whether type 1 diabetes is innate and that has a 35% correlation between identical twins, pretty much as the same found in the most recent gay identical twin studies:

healthline.com/diabetesmine/twins-and-diabetes

Twin resemblance was moderate for the 3,826 studied monozygotic and dizygotic same-sex twin pairs. Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34–.39 of the variance, the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61–.66 of the variance. Corresponding estimates among women were .18–.19 for genetic factors, .16–.17 for shared environmental, and 64–.66 for unique environmental factors

Långström N, Rahman Q, Carlström E and Lichtenstein P (2010) Genetic and environmental effects on same‐sex sexual behavior: a population study of twins in Sweden. Archives of Sexual Behavior 39(1): 75–80.

Mechanisms for differences in monozygous twins Paul Gringras, Wai Chen, 2001

doi:10.1016/S0378-3782(01)00171-2

Another issue is the recent finding that even monozygotic twins can be different and there is a mechanism which might account for monozygotic twins being discordant for homosexuality. Gringas and Chen (2001) describe a number of mechanisms which can lead to differences between monozygotic twins, the most relevant here being chorionicity and amniocity.[13] Dichorionic twins potentially have different hormonal environments because they receive maternal blood from separate placenta, and this could result in different levels of brain masculinisation. Monoamniotic twins share a hormonal environment, but can suffer from the 'twin to twin transfusion syndrome' in which one twin is "relatively stuffed with blood and the other exsanguinated"

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

bump

And yet you're not born with diabetes, you have risk factor for it.
Monozygotic = identical btw.

So you're affirming what I said, homosexuality is a mental disease with genetic predispositions similar to schizophrenia.

Latter half also confirms my hypothesis from the last thread I saw you make. Twins being dominant take resources from the other twin.

Womb variables likely contribute to disease.

It isn't a disease, it causes no emotional or physical distress in and of itself.

Also, are you seriously debating if type 1 diabetes is a choice?

That they should be electrocuted.

bump

Homosexuality doesn't cause any emotional distress? This is simply a lie. Homosexuals also engage in very risky behaviour.

Being histrionic doesn't necessarily cause physical/emotional distress and yet it's still a mental disorder.

>Are you seriously saying diabetes is a choice
No, shit for brains. Read what I said again and try not to ignore your cognitive dissonance.

Being gay ≠histrionic personality disorder

Homosexuality does not innately cause emotional distress. We wouldn't engage so much in risky behavior if we were uniformly allowed to marry and raise kids without being shamed for doing so with the same sex.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

In the sense that you can do something about it, YES!!

Homosexuals should be given their own island nation to live where they can wallow in their degeneracy and cease to exist within a generation.

Oh my God! Did she make it?

>It's not from birth, otherwise identical twins would always both be gay if one of them was.

Retarded, there is a genetic correlation for homosexuality.

If twins have the same genes for their jaw, that doesn't mean that they will have the same jaw. Enviromental factors can trigger a certain gene reaction in one individual and not in another.

archive.is/TZ3kj

The simulated birth is the beginning of a psychodrama-packed weekend spent almost entirely naked. First, attendees of the retreat strip down, and tie on blindfolds. Naked and blind, they are led to mattresses laid out on the floor. Staffers swaddle the men in blankets, tight, to “simulate the womb.” The men then wriggle out of their plush blankets—meant to approximate a birth canal—and staffers “come and kind of nurture these new babies…you know, kind of wipe water on their face, and kind of clean them up, and it feels very real,” Hoffman said. Next, the men play out boyhood, with a “crazy, fun father who like bursts into the nursery and says ‘Come on, boys, let's have some fun together!’” (Downing sometimes played the role of “father.”) By this stage, both participants and staff members are nude. The men are lead out of the “nursery” and into a field, where a “wild party” begins. There’s a waterslide, fireworks and “brotherly dancing” around a campfire. The naked men fling mud and throw cake—laid out for just that purpose—at each other. They’re all “just expressing their little boyish energy” for about an hour, explained Hoffman, who now lives with his wife and child in Jerusalem, where he works as a conversion therapy life coach.

Afterward, everyone showers together. “It's just carefree, you know, if there's cake on my back, can you help me get it off my back,” said Hoffman, adding that the nudity “becomes very secondary.” He explained that if men got erections during the weekend, they were encouraged to talk to a staffer to “process it,” talk about what might be causing it until it went away. In gay conversion therapy, sexual attraction is never just sexual attraction; there must be some sublimated drive, deficit or trauma to be dealt with.

I know some are somewhat conservative and despise other faggots who seek attention by making sure everyone knows they're gay.

Both Levin and Unger attended PCC’s entry-level weekend: Journey Into Manhood. The core theme is a loose interpretation of the Jack and the Beanstalk fairy tale, in which Jack (played by a staff member) is reclaiming his beans—his masculinity. The participants are awarded a satchel of beans to wear around their necks at the end of the weekend. The script dispels any ambiguity early on:

Jack : So what is up with the beanstalk?

Elder [a second counselor]: The beanstalk is a masculine image, a phallic symbol.

Jack: So the beanstalk is a big penis?

Elder: Well, symbolically, yes.

In another Journey Into Manhood scenario, participants are blindfolded while facilitators bounce basketballs around them in a crude reenactment of grade school gym class, while shouting scripted epithets such as, “Catch the ball next time or I’ll shove it up your ass” and “Hey, guys, let’s get that little queer in the shower.” For another exercise, called “Facing the Feminine,” the floor is littered with “feminine objects,” like a wooden spoon, an apron and a tampon. Participants are blindfolded while counselors shout "Don't touch your penis, it's dirty!" or "I was really hoping you would be born a girl!" or "Can't get it up!" and "You're not the man I thought I married!”

Toward the end of the weekend, participants are emotionally raw, Levin remembers. That’s when cuddling begins.

Spirit Guide [a counselor]: Can you connect to that boy inside you now?

Jack : Yes.

Spirit Guide : Would that little boy like to be touched or held?

Jack : Yes.

Jack and the Spirit Guide then cradle each other on the floor, and the lights go down. Music comes on: Spiritual “life coach” and singer Shaina Noll’s saccharine rendition of “ How Could Anyone .” How could anyone ever tell you that you were anything less than beautiful?/How could anyone ever tell you you were less than whole?

Eventually, all the men are on the floor, staffers cradling participants. Unger remembers staffers whispering “I love you,” “you’re beautiful,” and other affectionate phrases during the cradling—which Downing calls “healthy touch"—as “How Could Anyone” played over and over.

And yet you admit it does cause emotional distress, and also physical as anal sex is not only a risky behaviour but a damaging one. I know a gay man who bragged about not even using lube, that's not healthy at all for the sphincter or colon. Even with lube it's not healthy.

This is self reported monogamy. It could be that they don't want to appear to be "loose" like those before them but practice polygamy in secrecy.

I said it does not cause emotional distress.

Read what I said properly you retarded spaghetti nigger.
I said there is a genetic risk factor. If it was simply genetic then both would get it. They'd still have the same jaw overall with minutia differences.

It could be a combination of multiple genes, each with a low individual weight, where you have to have an exact combination to unlock the feature.

Maybe at least TRY reading some of the things I linked about why scientists are not as hung up on the "100% of twins need to both be gay or it isn't genetic!" claim you are making.

Your picture just voided what you said. Not sure how you keep managing to post shit that contradicts you, but congratulations.

That they're faggots who need to be shot.

I don't have a problem with fags most of them keep to themselves. They are our allies in the war against masculinity, because the SJWs jumped on their rights bandwagon and extended G to LBGTA-Z, and now mentally ill crossdressers are turning against men. Straight men are transphobes for not wanting to suck their dicks, and now gay men are mysoginists for not wanting to suck a tranny dick.

Gay men are men, don't be salami strategied, fight for men.

I did read them, you clearly did not otherwise you wouldn't post them as they don't actually affirm what you're trying to say and then come up with genius posts like "so you're saying type 1 diabetes is a choice".

It's like the Cathy Newman interview.

AIDS, orgies, prone to pedophilia, bug-chasing, degeneracy, prone to left wing

Ok, so what theories have scientists put forward as to why a) gay identical twins having 100% concordance is not important in ascribing biological origins to homosexuality? and b) what are some of the reasons those numbers might be less than 100%?

Agreed, I have no problem with them existing either. They can't help they're sick. It's when they try to spread propaganda and normalise it that it becomes a problem. At least they actively keep their defective genes out of the pool.

Don't shake hands with them, their hands smell like skin cream and ass.

Do you not moisturize?

They should just ask if they like traps or want to become traps. USA is transforming fast into traps.

They paint their walls by eating mexican food right?

I'm really upset with gays molesting our children. Also, they are very degenerate individuals.

You already posted the study on type 1 diabetes for instance, that despite both twins having a genetic predisposition to disease only one gets it due to environmental factors in the womb.

Nobody debates that type 1 diabetes is partially genetic and partially environmental, though no one knows for sure what can cause it as 0.5% is the risk factor for somebody with no family history to develop it.

That being said, the same is for homosexuality, which very interestingly has about the same occurrence rate between twins as type 1 diabetes.

It seems you're trying to misunderstand me on purpose or you're just stupid, hard to tell.

You seem like an incredibly sane, well-rounded and pleasant individual

>benefits of gay marriage
None none whatsoever.

Well if we want our white race to survive, we must reproduce with our white woman. If white man is fagot, some black dude will breed with his woman. They need to forbid lgbt if we want to survive. Fagotizm doesnt exist, its just state of mind. Its not real. You are fagot because you believe that you are fagot, not because you are born with that. You are atracted to man because you believe in that. Truth is that you are not. Once my friend got drunk drinking nonalcoholic bear. He believe that he will get drunk if he drink enough of it and he did. Power of "believe" is strongest then anything. Use it wisely.

Simkhai the creator of the gay aids sharing app grindr was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. there are no coincidences user, they do not exist.

But is it the homos spreading that shit? Or is it the mentally ill transexuals and those freaks?

Both.

God it’s so sad to see mental illness people trying to explain to the world that they're normal and world and society construct is to blame for them not being accepted as a norm, and it gets worse, they surround them pseudoscience and false statistics, just so they don’t have to face reality and accept what they're doing to them self is wrong and not only damaging to themselves but others around them, But they will never accept reality because it means they have to change and most people fear change because it takes effort to reconstruct from the ground up, so they’ll stay like this screeching at the world “I’m just like you”

Nothing wrong with fucking a smooth boy

And this is why you're the lesser loved brother of Australia, New Zealand.

Keked a bit harder then I should have at that one eye just staring at me lol

I think homosexuality is 15% bad genes, 85% socially instigated. Like how in college every other girl is a lesbian to impress people. Or how soyboys are too weak to fulfill their biological imperative (heterosexual sexual reproduction) so they look for dudes out of desperation.

Why are so many gays attractive and successful tho?

I remember when I was in highschool back in the early 90's. I was 13. I was riding around on my bmx after school with my friends looking for somewhere to smoke a joint. We went to ride into one the local parks since it seemed empty (so we could smoke under the slide) when a concerned milf aged woman yelled at us "HEY YOU BOYS STAY OUT OF THERE" and beckoned us over to her. "Whats up miss?" I asked. "Don't you boys go play in there, don't you know that's POOFTERS PARK!?!?" "Look over there behind those bushes you can see them!" Sure enough there men hiding in the bushes. We assured the lady we wouldn't go in the park. She went inside. We couldn't believe there were actually poofters fucking in a park in broad daylight! What vile maggots would do such a thing? So being the staunch young Australian boys we were, we decided to smoke our joint and pass the afternoon throwing rocks at the faggots in the bushes. The police tried to clean up the park but they never could. Eventually the council closed it and put up apartments. That memory taught me all I ever needed to know about faggots

Gay people are just an expression of over population control mechanisms. See Mouse Utopia experiments.

Not that it matters, there's nothing intrinsically immoral against going against fundamental nature nor abiding it.

The moral panic of people who care about homosexuality will pass in and out of favor over the next few decades until it is dead. Homosex has happened since the dawn of civilized mankind and will continue until we end.

What we need to care about is not homosex but in formalizing its healthy institution. The endless slutting around is the real problem both for the individual and the group. It weakens the mind, spirit and body, and harms the society.

Gays are a useful idiot for white genocide

>successful
>do much more drugs, have many more diseases, and die much younger than hetero's

discord gg/SdgHT4a

add a .

Yes... Coming from a sheep fucker that's really encouraging.

First is probably a you problem. Matter of fact gay women take pride in being as unattractive as possible.

And second is perception, not really objective.

Who ever thought a pile of sticks could ruin a whole bush?

Fucking weirdos man.

Bro, you just described yourself anf half of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You ever seen a cross dressing faggot hold up a whole shopping queue because they didn't have the right change?

That's all the (((homosexuality isn't a mental illness))) meme I need to ever hear to know the majority of them are dysfunctional hacks who belong in an asylum.

Can you stop peddling your Shit here... Go back to tumblr

Intestinal parasites from putting thier mouths on assholes.

bump

no the documented fact that Homosexuals tend to be higher IQ on average than non Homosexuals.

I think this may be bullshit cause the population is so low and thus the number of minorities int hese gay groups are REALLY low and wont be as effective in dropping the average as in the wider population

Penises don't belong in anal cavities. Even the ancient greeks and romans didn't do this because they knew it was unclean.

From a cultural standpoint, it's normalizing the removal of men, marriage, and the family structure from society which will be the death of us all.

Marriages are meaningless once they're applied to same sex, or between a man and his AI phone, or what have you.

Removing the nuclear family unit of society destroys us. Removing meaning and identify from children destroys. Removing women from their role in nurturing children destroys. Promoting leftist values like killing children in the womb, experimenting on children with hormones and genital operations destroys, barbarism and mental illness destroys when we enable it.

I don't have a problem with kink, but that's all it is.

LBGTQWXYZ is just a collection of kink, from people that don't care about society over personal pleasure. They are immature and sad and future suicides or lonely aging queens/bulldykes. Useless as the bigger picture goes for stabilizing a society.

Oscar Wilde was gay sure, but it was properly looked down upon. We don't need to kill you but we need it to stop being normalized and upheld as somehow something to aspire to.

We rose of out barbarism in the first place through the construction of society and the left movement is opposition to civilization at its heart, anarchy, then tyranny, in the disguise of "caring and inclusion"

sauce?

Also bigger penises and better facial symmetry

And story from the year after;
>riding home with friends after school
>usually ride past the football club on the way back, pop in and visit my grandparents
>see some girls from school running and screaming through the field
>we ride over as fast as we can, they're screaming and crying
>apparently an old man came out of the toilet blocks and showed his dick to them
>walk the girls home to keep them safe
>me and my mates ride straight back to the toilets
>get off our bikes and stroll in
>oh if it isn't our old friends the poofters
>start yelling and punching the faggots telling them to get out and stay away from our girls
>14 then and there was about 10 of us and 1 kid had a hockey stick so we ran the faggots out
>girls parents told police and school
>school congratulated us for standing up for our fellow students
>had a long talk by the principal next parade about stranger danger and safety houses and "cottagers" and encouraged us to walk home in groups for safety
>whole school knew about the dangers of perverted faggots lurking in the bushes and public toilets
>parents started insisting children wait at school and be picked up instead if walking

So you know nothing and you are 60 years old, I get it.

They hide in the woods and pounce upon the unwary, or is that tigers?
I can't remember .

I work with like 4 gay dudes two are my boss and I've worked with many other too (I'm a bartender). They can be faggots but they're pretty funny and harmless for the most part unless your 12 year old boy.

>bunch of insecure kids who have been screamed at to be tolerant since fucking forever say theyre gay in a panic

They just don't kow their real self.

Truth is I don't care where you shove your dick so long as its not hurting someone.. hey go fuck a blender you might like it.

bump

>documented fact
Sauce or bullshit.

I know they're huge faggots that need to be pushed back into the closet

I know all I need to know.

Those references bring me right back to the 1980s!

youtu.be/v6cn0mLJVZY

ew that eye. I don't like it