So I just lost a few of my friends because I released my power level in espousing my support for Trump and all of the...

So I just lost a few of my friends because I released my power level in espousing my support for Trump and all of the great things he's done so far. I don't know, I've always tried to appease everyone but for the first time in my life I've never felt more alive than burning my libcuck (((friends))) on how they are all fucking bugmen. As drunk as I am I know I am going to regret this. But I'm flat out tired of this shit. Anons lend me your support. It's going to be a tough journey ahead.

>my support for Trump

rural and suburban retard detected

Leaf bro. Stop trolling and come home. This is a huge step for my awakening

I’ve gotten drunk and declared my hatred for niggers quite a few times, with different groups of people. Although, I live in the Midwest region where almost everyone is white, and no one cares.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THHE FAGGOT LEAF

well done OP

if they left you just because of your mild verbal support for Trump, they weren't really your friends.

There is something great about being honest with people, isn't it?

This

They weren't your friends, they were using you as a bolstering component to their worldview as they use every body around them. If anyone disagrees they are ostracized, but if the group decides something is right and just, he follows blindly. They're genuine sheep

Lmao I did this back in early 2016

I attended a trump rally that had a violent riot break out. I posted on Facebook about it and got an avalanche of hate from everyone that I know. Many of my good friends were literally telling me I deserved to get attacked for attending a trump rally

Never talked to any of them again and posted the most smug picture of myself at a trump rally on the day he won.

I hope they all fucking die, piece of shit cunts

Good man, everyone at my work knows I support Trump

>having friends to begin with

beta

It's much easier to navigate in a world where shit makes sense and isn't subject to change whenever Pelosi rips a queef.
“The memo is a threat to national security”- tick tock tick tock – “The memo is utterly insignificant.”

Step boldly away from the darkness and find comfort in Sup Forums.

>When Trump gets elected, and old friends panic.

More of these spam threads. kys

who am I spamming faggot?

As much as revealing your power leve is wrong , you did the right thing. I have always showed my power level to my friends gradually over time. I made sure that they realize ostracizition and disconnecting will not make them any “better” than me. So they came to accept it and stopped being so conceited. If they left you OP , they were not your true friends , they didnt respect your views or try to understand them.

Its bullshit when you get vilified for supporting your President. Traitor media need to be eradicated.

Protip: they weren't actually your friends.

The redpill always demands that you shed extraneous baggage from your life to make the journey towards being a better man.

Congratulations on your newfound freedom from living the lie. Make a plan to meet like minded people that you don't have to get drunk in order to stand the company of.

t.thinks kikebook friends are real

If they leave you because of your political leanings they were never your friend to begin with.

Top kek I thought this only happened to me

I literally had 4+ women start texting and messaging me to talk about the election, because I am literally the only person they knew who publicly supported trump. Also a few of my friends who publicly shamed me for supporting trump tried to get in touch with me again, to which I promptly ignored them and spammed more Pinochet memes on social media

My liberal fuck buddy also rode my dick extra hard that week.... except she broke up with me later because her aunt was scared of getting deported and I lol’d

No idea why women/old friend reached out after trump got elected, not like I had anything to do with it besides being an obnoxious cunt to spite the libfags I know.

Must be a weird mental thing with women or something

These were IRL friends

Women crave men in touch with power. I was the only person in my year of law school to state I was voting Brexit and I had girls jumping on me afterwards. They are very changeable like that.

Midwest user. Can confirm.

I dunno man, maybe.

Maybe it’s because you demonstrate the foresight to know where culture is headed

Or maybe they just like the drama

In Asia people don't care about your political preferences and will still be friends. USA and Europe are fucking weird.

It's because of the media. The Jews are doing it on purpose.

Some of my friends are liberals and categorise me as a supporter of authoritarianism and nationalism. Other than that we're still friends despite some drunk heated arguments. We have the same manipulative media as well.