"i'm black" is the punch line for all black comedians in history

can anyone, ANYONE give me an example of a black comedian where their entire set, their entire schtick, theit entire punch line, all the time, every time, over and over and over and over is NOT

"i'm black, that's the joke"

because i haven't seen one yet. people praise this crackhead nigger for.,... who knows what. eddie murphy, dave chappelle.. chris rock who's probably the worst of the worst. every single joke is

"I'M BLACK"

that is literally every black comedian. ever. is there SOMEONE who is not this GARBAGE!? just one!!!!!!!!!?!!?!?! ONE SINGLE BLACK COMEDIAN WHERE EVERY PUNCHLINE IS 'I"M BLACK HAHAHAHA'

please show me Sup Forums,

just one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3D6Qc6uByo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Dusb6XCA8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwJAhPlQ1GA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

louis C.K.

>louis C.K.
is mexican and as far is i know he uses that on his skits

If you cant see passed that then that era of comedy isn't for you.

You mean...

>((((Mexican)))

That guy from Police Academy and Cheech and Chong who does the noises. His stand up isn't very funny, though.

Bill Cosby

louis c.k. is mexican? Don't you mean masturbating?

Women do the same thing

>GUESS WHAT GUYS? GIRLS POOP. HAHA!
>SO I WAS HAVING MY PERIOD THE OTHER DAY AND WAS EATING ICE AND WOW
>HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HOW MEN KNOW NOTHING ABOUT VAGINAS
>SO I WAS BLOWING MY FIFTH BLACK MAN OF THE NIGHT WHEN MY BOYFRIEND SHOWED UP AND HELPED ME FINISH OFF THE ROW
>I WOULD BE A LESBIAN SINCE I'M 500LBS BUT I JUST LOVE SALAMI OOZING MAYONNAISE INTO MY CAVERNOUS PUSSY AND BY THAT I MEAN BBC SPEWING ANIMAL SEMEN IN ME UNTIL IT'S POURING OUT MY EYES

Bill Cosby

>being this new

female comedians are a minority. none of them are ever funny. there is, however, and overwhelming amount of black comedians both male and female and the punchline is always 'i'm black'..

nice try trying to strawman, but fuck off. thanks.

That nigger who is in all the movies with The Rock has always made his comedy about being a manlet rather than black. I'm sure half his jokes are also the "I'M BLACK HAHA" deal but not "all the time every time".

>female comedians are a minority. none of them are ever funny.

they are a loud, vocal, demanding minority who command way too much currency even though they suck. kimmy schmidt, amy poehler, The Depressed Ghostbuster Ape, Melissa McCardiac Event, the queen christ-hating jew cunt sarah silverqueef. the most grating fucking personalities and way more in your face with "LE QUIRKY WOMAN" """humor""" than niggers gonna nig

patrice o'neal

This is like asking if there's any scot who doesn't mention they're Scottish, or A New Yorker, or middle class guy, or poor guy.

Your culture and upbringing shape your comedy.

i remember asking a similar question in the 90s when all black movies seemed to be
>hey a group of black people are interacting with white people they are so different and funny
wondered how long they would fall for it

Kevin Hart?

Yeah that little dude.

Hannibal Buress

Fuck Kevin Hart. Eddie Murphy's stand up was legit funny as fuck though. Every time I hear "Gooney-goo-goo" to this day, I fucking lol

Not stand-up, but Betty White and Lucille Ball had some absolutely fantastic comedic timing.

This

EDDIE WE HAVE TO TALK, I WANT HALF

Pre-sitcom, closeted Ellen was pretty good. Used to watch her specials on cable.

There are no comedians but Beatle Juice

>I'm not black I'm Irish - I'm Puerto Riccan

Raw is pure standup kino. Not even Sup Forums can deny that

me?

>dave chappelle
hmm, I actually found the chappelle chap funny. Exactly because! of the OVER-THE-TOP!!! ''I'm black'' stuff. I guess I thought he was doing a parody/making fun of other ''black comedians''
Sometimes I'm not that smart. Other times, I'm outright stupid. But I enjoy life, so I've got that going

Hannibal Burgess

It's a pretty funny joke, DESU.

You can't post a picture of Richard Pryor doing his best material in Live on the Sunset Strip without actually posting the video
youtube.com/watch?v=m3D6Qc6uByo&t=1s
Audio is out of sync, but still hilarious.

Niggers are inherently dumb and pathetic, a black "comedian" is merely a safe way for people to laugh at them, detestable as they are

>feels good man

bill cosby was great, but we know how that ended

Honestly sinbad has some pretty good stand ups. He doesn't play it off like he's it's a black white thing, but just talks about his upbringing and how things were growing up. Having specific and individual experiences are great, but a lot of Asian and Latino stand ups do this shit too where they take very general stories from their childhood and contribute it to their race. It's honestly the laziest form of comedy alive today. As soon as I hear the first joke told in that manner I write the comedian off immediately. Also any white comedian who feels the need to add the ole "man, what's up with us white people, right guys? we suck!" Those dudes are the biggest faggots on the planet. And a lot of white comedians do it, almost as if they have to in order to have a career in the industry.

I don't get it. Can you give a example of a stand up comedian who doesn't use his birth or growing place as some leverage for jokes? It's just that being black, it seems, is much alike all across America.

What the fuck is gooney-goo-goo?
Is that a jungle bitch with a big FUCKED-up afro?

Because they use their race as some sort of protective coating to tell shitty lazy jokes.
>dude, I remember my mom used to put toast in the toaster and then when it popped up she would butter it and give it to me... lol totally only an Asian mom would do that. Y'all know what I'm talkin about..

Crowd erupts with laughter.

Comedians operate on the free market. You and me can both hate it, but there's only so much group hypnosis you can get away without being funny. Stand up is about making situations funny, and they got a market for this. I hate sex stand up because I grew up with a very puritan view of sex, maybe you and OP dislike black comedians because you can't relate?

Fucking this. Zero creativity. Rehasing the same hurr black ppl white ppl jokes over and over again and white cucks act like it's the funniest shit they've ever heard.

No, dumbass. I just got done talking about how sinbad is really great about talking about his upbringing and neighborhood growing up (which is clearly tied to his black culture) but the jokes are great and heartfelt. It's not just "I'm X, therefore, shit was different, and you wouldn't understand, and that's funny,lol."
There's a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2Dusb6XCA8

This guy was quick-witted and hilarious until he bought it.

I remember when George Lopez got big, all the beaners that worked in cleaning at the high rise I worked at, would all act like him. The elevator guy said something to me one day and tilted his head back and made those retarded crazy eyes like George does and I called him out for it and told him he was a fag. He never made Mexican crazy eyes in my presence again.

Richard Pryor is alright. I agree most black comedians are awful though.

And you're clearly wrong since there's a shit ton of people who willingly pay their money to see it, you fucking illiterate. There's no objective measure for comedy, stupid fuck.

>Most girls are like X, but I'm Y like guys!
>Guys are like X, but us girls are like Y, sillies!
>Shock humor about sex/periods
95% of women comedians' material. Almost all of them are extra loud and put weird emphasis on words like Dane Cook. I would be surprised if anyone could find a woman comedian's stand-up lasting more than 20 minutes without one of those jokes.

There's no objective measure for any form of entertainment dipshit. You beatoffs watch rats fight in alley for fun.
Are you telling me I can't have an opinion about 2 entertainers in a comparative field? Jesus Christ. What did they just get the Internet in your favela recently and you've been taking pheonix online college classes in superfluous arguments 101?
Get fuct

You really wanna roll your eyes. Watch a few minutes of that retarded hbo special about how woman comedian are so different from everyone and have it harder. It's hard to watch these women prattle on about their adversity in the comedic world and how they have to work twice as hard for laughs. It's the most self congratulatory circle rub I've ever seen. It is funny that they were so stretched trying to find funny woman stand up artists they even drug out paula poundstone even though she's a convicted pederast.

>he's never listened to the Black Philip Show

The free market is a myth. The free market is a myth ESPECIALLY in the world of entertainment, and even more so in comedy. Comedians come and go solely based on how many connections they have to the establishment of comedic world (take a wild guess which people run it).

This is especially true in the world of comedy.the channels you have to go through are surprisingly narrow and it's not any cohenidence that only certain acts get billed and pushed into the spotlight. (Feminist garbage, nonstop racial division, what's up with white folks)
It's all the same garbage and no one wonders why?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwJAhPlQ1GA

When you become a comedian purely because you want to be a comedian instead of just being completely useless in anything except making an ass of yourself, the stuff usually comes out as forced and not funny.

>Being so racist that this is all you hear.