It will be hilarious to see this guys face in future when he is some 80 years old and realised there wasn't any...

It will be hilarious to see this guys face in future when he is some 80 years old and realised there wasn't any collapse and his kids are hopefully grown to be normal and not larp as unemployed vikings in the forest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ0yD7OtvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ottg0w-s13o
youtube.com/watch?v=QZxuZTrkFpA
youtube.com/watch?v=f4oRAdbIAm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Varg))) is a divisive faggot

To be fair, he's a self employed viking larper in the forest.

He doesn't want others to get a job though

There will be a collapse, it just won't be within his lifetime. Maybe his kids or his grandkids lifetime.

And it won't be like some Hollywood film like he is envisioning. Unfortunately society will still chug along like it is in South Africa right now, the living conditions will just become increasingly hellish for everyone.

Well yeah... people with jobs don't listen to ambient germanic pagan music, or buy autistic rpgs.

teaching kids how to farm and be more resourceful is a good idea no matter what happens

I listen to ambient germanic pagan music and I have a job. Go away, m*Doid

Don't you have some grenades to catch?

>his kids are hopefully grown to be normal and not larp
I highly doubt this is going to turn out to be so. They will become either full blown degenerates for the sake of rebelling or remain autistic animal-tier bush dwellers. Or just get locked up at some mental facility, who knows.

He practices "permaculture" though which can't even feed his own ass let alone his whole family

Die you dumb faggot. Varg has done more for us then you and all your generations have. DIE

they seem pretty normal
youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ0yD7OtvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ottg0w-s13o
youtube.com/watch?v=QZxuZTrkFpA
youtube.com/watch?v=f4oRAdbIAm8

>his daughter is married to a 'French' darkie

He hasn't done anything you idiot other than make videos how italians are black and white men should live and act like niggers

Why are american bants so shit-tier?

They are still little, and putting them on youtube like this is not a good idea either. At some point they will grow old enough to interact with the world, and subsequently they will realize that their father is not right in the head. As I said, they will not live normal lives: it will be either one extreme or the other.

How?

Cute family, seems like a great dad

OP, post again when you have 7 white children and a smart, beautiful wife.

Varg is the one e-celeb that's actually more redpilled than the average Sup Forumsack.

What are you going to do once automation has made you useless in a few decades? Think you'll be handed UBI gibs? Hope they will, because else you will die!

>for the sake of rebelling
I don't believe that youngsters that are given a primitivist upbringing ''rebel''. It's probably only a civilizational phenomenon.

Being this asspained only shows your low IQ. Varg has sown nuggets of gold and your ego gets buttflustrated over a tiny detail.

> actually more redpilled than the average Sup Forumsack.
>don't ever try anything, run into the forest and hide until the doomsday
yea right

I like him, he seems like a chill dude.
May he live a happy life with his wife and kids.

He is encouraging white flight to the wildreness all while letting the migrants take foothold in the cities.
Also is anti-Christianity far more than Islam or anything else, even when Christianity is largely responsible in uniting European nations as they are today.
And is not in opposition to the likes of Antifa & Daesh because of the "muh strong horse" meme too.
To top it all off he is a pathological liar - beileves his own bullshit due to having no contact with normal people and his fanboys on the internet always agree with him no matter what. It's a self repeating cycle.
Youth to itself rebels. It is a part of growing up and developing ones own personality. Those who don't question the world during formative years usually are mentally stunted.

>no collapse

Normie faggot get the FUCK out of my board

fuck getting a job if you can survive out there, this modern life is fucking garbage

He is encouraging you to get more than 1 skill that you are good at, and encouraging you to learn how to truly take care of yourself.
The whole mindset of that, sure you might not agree with everything he says, but just because he says one thing you don't agree with doesn't make the rest of his points invalid.

I see, thank you.
>inb4 muh Christianity was responsible for the death of Europe

shills are out hard against self sustainability , yes slave all your life I need them shekels

I never said that everything he stands for in invalid, just that his most basic principles (if you can call them that) are based upon fantasies.
People who take everyting he has to say seriously are setting themselves and their current communities up to fail.

You clearly do not understand how powerful forces are against us.

If I see the water level rising, I will run to the hills. I am not a coward for surviving. If you are too proud to hide from the deluge, you deserve the death. Varg's grand-grandchildren will tell tales of proud people like you, too smart to survive.

Rebelling can be done in a smart manner too. Being a primitivist-traditionalist is the most pure form of rebellion against modernity, and Varg and Marie will have certainly explained what a hellhole modernity in the cities are.

Rebellion against parents in modern society is largely product of public school system, where kids are separated from the example of their elder and they start aping other kids for example.

hi Varg

>mfw varg replies to me in a Sup Forums meme thread

That's not Jesus. That's Ian. (((Jesus))) is a lie.

That's what (((they))) want you to think. Why do you think (((they))) hate Him so much?

iit: butthurt christcucks
His kids will probably be better off than the other kids who are out through public education

Because he is a representation of the Pagan God Zeus. The Jews just replaced Zeus with a faggot and they pretend to hate him so the Goys will fall it line...