Bitcoin is pushing the coiners' shit in, how do you feel, Anons?

I for one am squirming with glee now that the virtual e-money crypto craze bullshit is coming to an end. The moral of this lesson is that if ever something appears too good to be true, it probably is. This is what you get for trying to make money out of nothing from a thing that only has value when you sell it at markup and whose worth hinges solely on peoples' belief in it. May all you crypto cucks get rekt and lose every dime you had.

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.com/whois/bitcoins.com\
telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10859773/Bitcoin-trademark-up-for-sale-at-580000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks china for once their obnoxious autistic ant like behavior served the good of humanity for once

bitcoin value 8900 dollaridoos. KEK. Nocoiners win again. Coinfags BTFO; on suicide watch!
When will they learn?

desu 8k usd per btc is still ok

sure, you can take my litecoin
but you'll never take my houses and land around the world I paid for with cash from selling just a few handfuls of BTC over the last year

When it was $20-30K last month it is though

bitcoins are gay this is like collecting pogs go fuck yourself bugmen

Anyone who gets out with anything over 2 nickels to rub together is a winner. The crypto train had to derail at some point

Careless, glad I didn't buy any, jelly I didn't get any early on.
Mainly I don't care though.

They don't have their glasses on, OP.

I just want to see GPU go back to a normal price, For the first time in history a two year old GPU is worth more now than it was new.
Utter insanity.

Ready for hardware prices to return to normal.

I know that feel. My rx580 cost 340 new @ Pbtech now retsios for 600

I share the same sentiment OP. This is what these greedy fucks get when they fuck with the GPU market. I'm seeing GTX1080Ti for $900 a piece now lel

mhm, im using a r9 380 and whilst it still works i would like to get a 580 as new games stress it.

What are you playing? I've got an R9 390 and it maxes out everything.

The first bitcoin crash it lost a ton of value probably went down to 10 dollars. Then it slowly rebounded to hit insane record heights 18,000 USD. It is not stable but it's not coming to an end as you say.

>When it was $20-30K last month it is though

It's becoming usable again. And I say that as someone who has shitcoins.

The transfer fees scale in order of value. A 30K bitcoin is too valuable to use, each purchase will fucking nail you in the ass just sending the money.

Newer coins don't have that problem yet, or they're structurally different, which is good. People just got rolled by a classic pump and dump scam. It doesn't invalidate the tech anymore than people getting jewed by a stock means the stock market is meaningless.

I don't wish ill upon others. I hope the bitcoin implosion showing it is tulips will make a large percentage of the population reevaluate the pathway to wealth.

It's long term investing, probably mixing in different asset classes especially index funds.

T. Value/dividend investor

lol at the nocoiners in this thread
screencapped so i can laugh when the total market capitalization is in the multi trillions

>OMG BITCOING FELL UNDER 9K OMG OMG
You fucking faggots are so retarded. It was, what, half that a year ago? Fucking kill yourselves.

Transaction speed and cost. Transactions per second of the network. Lack of actual use, most $$ are coming from speculation.

Yeah, keep singing the same song as you have for the past years and remember the Internet will die just like Paul Krugman said in 1995.

Its a good coping mechanism for you, because you missed out. Chances are I'll see you in a year when you'll be making the same posts except >omg it fell under 20k

and yet you're on a Cambodian needlepoint board on a Saturday night

Lots of ignorance in here. /comfy/ coiner since 2012

regulation is coming to cryptos
plus the capital gains tax

atleast stocks have dividends

I'm amazed that people are still using GPUs for bitcoin, I thought everyone had to have a solar powered datacentre filled with chinese ASICs to make it worthwhile

i feel like i'm selling high and buying low

Good thing I live in a country that classifies crypto as a currency and doesn't tax currency exchanges.

In other words, 0% tax.

it never went above 19k retard

it was $900 not long ago, like 13 months?

I've seen enough boom and bust cycles to just stick with the sure thing: fiat currency

> 0% tax
yep
as serious investment putting money in crypto in America is almost worthless, when you could be earning free money from dividends. 5%-10%.

Not if you know the NWO KIKES endgame is literal digital currency..

I cant wait for china to outright ban crypto.

yeah ...
>not

"satoshi nakamoto" is actually a kike called
>mark karpeles

bitcoin : a single kikes dream to hit it big by crashing millions of other people's wallets

>not enough businesses in the real world accepted it
>very out of place spike in value going 10x withen a few months
>inherent value of this cryptocurrency is not anything of its own making
>it’s value had roots in real life fiat currency, then became completely based on how much cash you can cash out of it

I still dont get how so many people not grasp that bitcoin was blatantly driven up for a bubble and so many idiots spending $10,000 on graphics cards this late in the bubble for mining.
Fuckers drove up graphics card market, and now they’re probably going to try and offload really hard worn cards on the used market, probably for not much less than new card price THAT THEY DROVE UP.

I fucking hope they all wreck their credit and lose homes.

>30k
i mean it barely reached 19k but if it helps you nocoiners sleep at night go for that

This is the most resentful and bitter post on Sup Forums I've seen for a while. Already forgot the crapload of people who bought houses, yes, in plural, with cash?

If you're so anally anguished, why not lash out at reality show stars as well. They didn't deserve fame and money for being trash, but they got it.

>Fuckers drove up graphics card market, and now they’re probably going to try and offload really hard worn cards on the used market, probably for not much less than new card price THAT THEY DROVE UP.

yeah fucking this.

the sad thing is there are cryptos that have other means than PoW

bitcoins have nothing to do with bitcoin?

same owned
>checkmate cognitive dissonance kike

whois.com/whois/bitcoins.com\
why are you shilling against bitcoin kike

right, so bitcoins are at a nice low point now. I regret not getting in earlier, now seems a good time. I'm thinking about buying like, $200 AUD worth, what is the easiest way to set this up? Don't care if I don't make massive profit, just want relative safetey

link me actual proof not some infograph kike faggot

>Check it for laughs without even knowing how many shitcoins I own
>It's literally almost 9000
OH FUCK NAPPA GET THE SCOUTERS BITCOIN HAS BEEN HIDING HIS POWER LEVELS!!!

Does it make you feel bad that I cashed in half my profits back in Dec and made 6 figures from investing roughly 8k at the beginning of 2017. Half of it is still sitting tidy and I got a feeling you haven't heard the end of it... It was /pol which convinced me to buy into it and it has literally changed my life. Denigrate it all you want man... It's probably a good time to buy

bitcoin is a kike invention, drop it now soynigger
>tibanne is owned by mark karpeles REREAD THE INFOGRAPH
>YOU JUST SUPPORT MY CLAIMS

you kike abominación

ya it' a good time to buy in ASSUMING it doesn't drop lower. Get an Exodus wallet and coinbase acct to start, then go over to Binance or BitFinex etc.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10859773/Bitcoin-trademark-up-for-sale-at-580000.html
oh god you're literally retarded
did you vote for hillary too jew?

Nope they sure don't

Is it bad that Ive actually been excited it's down because I can buy it cheaper again? lel

no YOU did , you're just helping the kikes, time you were gassed with them

Got any spare for a poorfag? Thanks regardless.
1LmsLjUyLbVqYm7aUR8xTvGzP8kfVEZZPR

I feel great, current valuation is sitting at ATH from late November 2017 and my last BTC buy-in was at $700 or so per so it could tank to 1/10 and I'd be still in the green fiat-wise
let's tear down the central kiking systems together, accumulate anons for the next moon will take us to $50k+

i know right ...doing the same here

you're going to make it

BALTIC THREAD

Bitcoin is the kikeyist kike scheme to date! Enjoy sending your real money to Schlomo who trades you e-credits for it, you might as well be investing in WoW gold or Linden Dollars in terms of tangibility of your crypto money

GPUs are used for altcoins

>This is what you get for trying to make money out of nothing
Read up on the money system please

>Good thing I live in slovenia

Not in the least, I commend you for getting some ROI on what amounts to a cyber version of the hot potato game. That said its going to suck real bad for the n00bs and latecomers who plopped their life savings and took out loans to buy crypto

can I pay with pay pal?

I've made about 45-50k off of crypto so far even after the recent crash which happens every year to date. I have already cashed out my initial investment which was 1k, so anything after this is essentially free. If it goes down the shitter - oh well. But this post by OP is still hilarious, because the amount of ignorance involved in treating cryptocurrencies like they're just "magical internet money" is kind of staggering. The cryptos (especially utility tokens) will change the way applications work and the way data is stored. I suggest you actually look into it for once instead of being salty because of how much you have missed out on so far.

Just realize this, you are at the sole mercy of speculating if another hypetrain comes rolling around and people jumping onboard to buy into something they want to get in on.

In other words unless
>bitcoin actually gains noticeable real world use for product or services
>world economy collapses beyond what we’ve never seen before AND bartering is out the door as well

You are effectively doing what the gold market does, and even gold has some industry/commercial uses vs. bitcoin.

no, at least as far as i know. if you wanna use debit/credit card use coinbase, otherwise make a bank transfer using kraken.

absolutely, it's horrible, don't even think of coming
closest thing to hell, one that is full

Why are you so defensive?
Get out now. You know it's crashing soon. I know you're just going to cry "Oh, everyone says it's crashing soon, but look how much money it gained in the past year!".

The point is it gained that much money in the past year. The point is that last year it wasn't even half as much as it is now. It gained too much too fast, and now it's losing too much too fast. People are growing wise that bitcoin doesn't solve any issues. Bitcoin doesn't do anything outside of being a currency backed by faith, just like our dollar -- but doesn't have a government to control it like our dollar.

Basically this. My numbers are almost exactly the same too.

i heard it's great, i'm moving in
you move aside townie

This crash seems like a good chance for people to put in some beer money and hold. I can afford to lose a couple hundred bucks so I figure I'll see where it goes

iit cots mo re know so i t god forevrer

Ethereum will win in the end.
Before that there will be massive crash and it will kill the weak hands for 3 years.
Those who survive will be rewarded.
There is use for Ethereum and dApps.
Request Network, Brave, Nano and Enigma(by MIT) have use. Monero is good as well.

Vitalik Buterin will save us.
I had my savings in bank for 2 years. Not only they robbed me of my money for meme account maintenance, they were asking what will I do with my savings I deposited 2 years ago when I take them.
Fucking jews acting as if it's their money. Fuck them.
I don't care if crypto crashes as long as it brings the bankers down.
Ah yes, my life savings have doubled even with this crash.
When has a bank increased your money by even 10%

>The point is that last year it wasn't even half as much as it is now. It gained too much too fast, and now it's losing too much too fast
it already lost what it was meant to lost. now it can only go up.

I hope bitcoin crash for one and all... I didn't like the cryptocurrency enough to support it. I like the blockchain tech, though, but that's all...

The same for every fucking cryptocurrency which has to be mined

>When has a bank increased your money by even 10%
lol what. you're lucky for even that. banks here pay you literally 0 interest.

Can't wait for it to hit a new ATH in three months

I do not own bitcoin or any crypto but I always find it hilarious how so many get this idea "its crashing, this is it!!!" Do you not realize this is the 4th "bubble" Bitcoin has been through, each time powering to new all time highs?

Do you realize how asset prices work at all? Do you know how to look at a price chart? Last November Bitcoin hit 8k for the first time ever, after climbing steadily from $250 which was the last "crash". That's what, a 3200% increase to get to 8k?

And now because its back to 8k you think that's a """crash"""? Well to someone who purchased at $250 that's called a 3200% increase! Seriously, get a fucking clue before you make any more stupid threads about this. Call me when it's crashed all the way back to 1k, now that's a crash.

>Greeks

Talk about nocoining

As long as it is money you can afford to lose, it's still a pretty exciting time for crypto and if you pay attention you can still make hefty gains from even $500. And remember, do your own research. Make sure that 1. the whitepaper is good and that the token has a real world use case 2. the team isn't full of pajeet street shitters and 3. that the team is active and that they are getting partnerships with large companies. Oh, and always do the opposite of what biz says.

you'll get crushed and move back out to the fabulous new world - with no money, no crypto and no dignity, not even memeing

Yeah, imagine the jealosy involved in OPs mind. I had basically no savings 2 years ago. From BC I now have almost 3 million NOK. Still have 3 bitcoins Ill keep untill it fully crashes just to see what happens

I mean how could they?

Just wait til the Petro-yuan friendo.

That's the point.
I wanted to deposit my money and they give me interest by 0.23% a year.
Meanwhile they charge me up to 30% interest on credit cards.
Fuck them. I don't care if crypto is meme money. Im not holding my money in fucking bank that will lose 2% of it's value every year and give it to bankers to use i for their lending business.
Fuck them all and fuck polcucks for defending them.

Help a poorfag out?
1LmsLjUyLbVqYm7aUR8xTvGzP8kfVEZZPR

what kind of things should I look for in the white paper? Fucking /biz/ man, that place seem like nothing but street shitters shilling their scams

sent ;)

Bury all your dinars under your house.

You don't even need a internet for that.

You realize a drop from 20k to 1k would be a 95% drop in price? You call that a crash? That is a dip retard.

Zoom out, it used to be 1$, 1$ to 1k is 100000% increase. Call me when bitcoin is below 25$, now that is a crash.

the people who spam these threads are the people who chose not to buy btc or eth when they were like 1$. convincing themselves that crypto is a scam or is done for is their only cope.
instead of accepting that they lost an amazing investing opportunity and going on with their life, or getting into crypto late, they just go full schadenfreude and waste their life hoping that people who did get rich somehow lose everything.

Godspeed user.

> Dinars
> Under house

Lmao

I doubled my money in a few weeks and cashed out in December mate. Third time I'd managed to get away with it over the past 18-ish months. You sound bitter as fuck.

stop begging you trash
>pic related

They need to deliver on their roadmap, has to have utility, github regulalry updated etc.
Read the guide on reddit. Biz is shit is today.
I bought in on Brave, REQ, ETH, Nano and Monero.
Once again check them out and read their whitepapers to see why I think they are good.
Don't chase pumps.

Try not and get raped by african gangs, pal

That's exactly the point, for something that has increased in value so many thousands of percent, you think a 50% haircut is a "crash" when it was at this price just a few short months ago.

So in November it was at 8k...epic all time highs. And now we're back to 8k. Wow. Surely this is the end. Surely it hasn't made this same pattern 3 times before already.
basically this.

This shit had to come crashing down. When I heard that the founder of Ripple was worth more than $60 fucking billion dollars, I knew it couldn't last.