It's Official: Jordan B. Peterson's Career Is Over

There is no coming back from this.

His fanbase has officially become the new Rick and Morty Pickle Rick cancer of the entire Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i would defend to the death
i could snap that soyboys neck in a matter of milliseconds with my bare hands

This picture has to be over a year old

>His fanbase has officially become the new Rick and Morty Pickle Rick cancer of the entire Internet.
Good. They're the ones that need "fixing" the most.

yikes

RIP in peace, Jordan "Kill the Christ Killers" Peterson.

Look at the size of that erection he's trying to hide by having his hand in his pocket.

Did you guys notice how tiny the kids head is. Lmfao that has to be FtM tranny

S E E T H I N G

>Pic related
he's been saying the same shit for over 10 years and been on TV for a long time
His channel has a bunch of free content nobody is forcing you to donate to him, are you just angry at the fact he's making money?
He isn't the answer to all your questions so stop treating him like he should be, get over yourself.

What a fucking autist....

I can't even believe people like that exist. We don't really have extreme autism like this in Australia. It seems to be an amerimutt thing.

God Peterson is sexy af

Shitty psyop 0/10

bait this low energy can only be achieved by a leaf

I hope youre a female
He may be attractive but as soon as he opens his mouth it’s downhill from there

sage faggot shills

That is Canada.

The shilling here against him here is uncanny.
>memeflag
every time

I am.
I Bet as soon as you open you're mouth you're annoying af, and fat.

Meeting so many autists like that kid is a big part of why "young men need to grow the Hell up" has become such a big part of Peterson's platform. His whole thing now is trying to reintroduce maasculinity to young men, of course he's going to attract a lot of fans that are particularly in need of that message.

What do you mean. E-celebs won't go away as long as they have their personal piggy-bank fanbases to fuel them.

Gookmoot really needs to create a board to contain all this cancer.

>Canadians aren't exactly the same as Amerimutts

lol

Seeing as you’re a female posting on Sup Forums you are probably the fat fuck here. Go finger your meat flaps to that Kermit the frog sounding faggot

>I am.
open bobs

Nope. Sorry.

I don't know what a bob is

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

you'd probably just suck his dick instead.

>Kid on the left never had a proper father; got Cultural Marxism instead, joined the backlash against it.
>Man on the right trying to help with with the father issues.

This is a positive for Mr. Peterson.

What if he had a gun and he shot you in the head?

Ayo what's wrong with Pickle Rick? It's just a fucking pickle!

it's about like comparing NZ to Aus I would say.

go back to the_donald

But he's wearing khaki-green cargo pants tucked into his boots.

You know that means he's combat ready right"?

Oh, Arnold

This

This. He's just a guy giving his opinion about human nature and how to find purpose and shit. You can listen to him or not. He isn't is fans, he doesn't claim to have all the answers. The dude says "I don't know" all the time in his lectures when people ask him questions.

...a containment board to contain the worst parts of the containment board?

These.

Well they're most likely lefties who crossed over. It's 2018 I don't know why you would still be listening to these faggots like him and Ben Shapiro who only go after low hanging fruit.

Can't go back to somewhere I haven't been, goy.

Why are Canadians so tactle and touchy-feely? Always in your personal space, having to touch you and being happy-go-lucky and smiling and shit? All the snowniggers in America have that Scandinavian vibe of respecting your personal space and keeping their distance in an aloof, polite fashion. What did Canada do to their people to stamp this aloofness out? It makes them really creepy to me desu.

Daily reminder that Jordan Peterson ended up marrying a JEWISH ROASTIE, that rejected him throughout her most prime years, and only decided to date him when she was hitting the wall:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ

This isnt a man you should be taking advice from, he is part of the problem.

>fanbase
Well, there's your problem.

LMFAO

Who is this kid? Where did you get that picture? and other questions.

>Man on the right trying to help with with the father issues.
More like he's going to wash his balls.

Daily reminder that anyone who posts with a meme flag is controlled opposition.

why does he look an extra from lawrence of arabia?

OP IS KIND OF RIGHT, STOP DOING THE PLUGS GUYS, IT'S FUCKING GAY. TAKE THEM OUT AND LET YOUR DISGUSTING EARS HEAL.
THIS POST IS COMING FROM A PLACE OF LOVE.

-user

Living in your head rent free

Jordan Peterson is eh pretty cool guy

Lmao this looks like an alt-skin badass dark version of the le solzhenitsyn doctor

Jordan Peterson, and his best friend, Lebanon Saad

Adding to this.
Don't wear furry boots.
Make sure your clothes fit.
Don't wear neon clothing unless hunting
Don't wear cheap/fake leather.

> His fanbase has officially become the new Rick and Morty Pickle Rick cancer of the entire Internet.

His official fanbase may be full retards, but the guy himself say stuff that has a lot of sense

Nobody here is that autistic. Go to r9k or something with this advice

precisely.

>daily reminder he uses his patreon money to help get his kids settled in the city

His fanbase was always incredibly obnoxious. Nothing new here.

Jordan "A FUCKING LEAF" Peterson

I don’t usually use a mans personal life to judge his opinions but this is pretty bad especially since Peterson is suggesting men don’t go mgtow and rejects the idea of men having female harems

Nice 'Master Race' you got their, faggots.

CIAnigger.

It's just an eastern Canada/Ontario thing

In western Canada we fucking hate this too

What a retarded thing to die.

I certainly would NOT want to die for feminists to utter their nonsense.
I'm guessing many of these people never quite thought it through.

They fucking better not be.

sgae this shit

the digits are irrefutable

ive been trying to rediscover religion and have been enjoying his non-literal interpretations and biblical dissections on his podcast. he seems to recognize totalitarianism has potential to elevate society past the inequality that the present capitalistic freedom distributes. im hoping he eventually weighs the pros and cons of sacrificing individual freedom to ultimately better the collective in length. not holding my breath that he names the jew but ya never know

these threads are cancer and so is OP

It's much different. Canadians are much more similar to Europe than to us. They are more attractive, smarter, commit less crime, are thinner, etc.

That kid is /r/thedonald personified. I didn't think that such a thing could even be possible.

You need to listen to daddy Peterson and C L E A N Y O U R R O O M

>the knockoff MAGA hat
>overall shitty fit
cringe

>You know that means he's combat ready right"?

>laces not tucked in
>pants not bloused at boots
I'd have that faggot do push-ups until he threw up all the jizz in his entire digestive system