SUPERBOWL! What are your plans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrwGyGqp1rU
youtu.be/t8a8EFMAuSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gonna watch the Patriots win and the NFL lose.

>watching niggerball
kys you fucking useless cuck

>Doesn't really understand the rules

Go to friends house, get drunk, watch thing, play vidya. Pretty much the same as usual except the superbowl is on.

Tomorrow I won't say nigger or whore in front of everyone or go on a 20 minute rant about the downfall of western civilization.

I'll shock them all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HrwGyGqp1rU

watch the 6 nations, and forget that americans are too dumb to play rugby decently...

yay I love watching big muscular black dudes toss a football around. It makes my wife so wet seeing those muscular bulls

I have no plans to watch the Protest Bowl

kek based Aussie

Nothing. I don't really like American football.

What is suoerbowl, is it like the cricket world cup or like Ipl

I'm going to avoid the groid by not watching niggerball

>national felons league
Sorry. No more football until the XFL comes out.
youtu.be/t8a8EFMAuSU
>shorter, faster-paced, family friendly

>faggoty little field that's about 30 feet long and retarded forced in storylines because mcmahon doesn't know what sports are

Oh, is it time for the niggerbowl already?

>family friendly
Is regular football not family friendly enough for you?

american football is fun india, try watching some games and learning some stuff about a team, pick your fav or somethin. If you wanna jump the stakes sports bet on shit, just learn some stuff look up the nfl and the basics of watching football.

You think the NFL rosters are full of good role models? It's called the National Felons League for a reason.

the only sport worth watching is hockey.
>fast, simple, tough
>predominantly white
>foreign players are all white europeans
football is for niggers.

I am am going to go to my office and meet with a client on his family law case because fuck the Super Bowl when the soon to be ex-wife is bat shit crazy menepausal, trying to alienate him from his kids, and her shenanigans are causing an honor roll student in advanced placement courses to likely get held back a year in high school, or at least do summer school to keep up, all in an attempt to wring more money out of the father that doesn’t have it. I am passing on the super bowl to run between the tackles and pound that dumb bitch.

>watching nigger collision
I'll probably check by to see who won but thats it. Fuck the NFL, i hope it crumbles.

Ok but kids don’t have to research the players backgrounds. That is on the internet. Them just watching the games says nothing about the players criminal backgrounds dude

>Ok but kids don’t have to research the players backgrounds
Yeah, and then the guy goes up and commits more crimes and acts like an animal the next day. And it will be all over the news for that kid to see.

Want to know what someone is going to do tomorrow? Look at what they did yesterday.

>watching government subsidized bread and circus

Working.

Go Pats!

>What are your plans?
I'm gonna play D3 until my eyeballs bleed.
Fuck the stupid Superbowl lol.

Some day your kids will have to realize that the world isn’t some fairy tale land and people commit crimes and murder. Don’t shelter your kids they will grow up to be autistic soyboys

>people commit crimes and murder

>murders
>"people"

Also, it's not about sheltering. It's about not rewarding low quality people.

bro you been working at walmart for years

This post is a literal commercial kill yourself you nigger collision watcher.

That's right. Haven't seen a superb owl since the 90s as I've been always working and/or homeless.

You will want the the bitch ass millionaire Negroids to go down in salary, so the ideal situation is to have empty seats at Superbowl.

>hockey
that's a fun way to spell football (the real one)

Who give a fuck? This shit aint board related

You missed “cheers for the underdog because it would be a nice story” for the virgin.

Have a nice day walmartanon

>All these literal virgins projecting their insecurities over a game

>I’m a fat ass who likes to watch big muscular black bulls throw a ball around.

Fuck you mods. I would have had a warning by now if I started a thread like this. Racist cunts.