Welp, it's time to murder hundreds of women and children again

Welp, it's time to murder hundreds of women and children again.

timesofisrael.com/israel-strikes-hamas-position-after-rocket-fired-from-gaza/

Remember that you support this with your money burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/israel-strikes-targets-gaza-strip-rocket-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally a false flag

Im fucking sick of Israel.

awesome. I hope they blow the Gaza off the map this time.

Yes yes, its always our fault lol. Cry more faggot.
If only dying sand niggers were news, or politics.
sage

>murder women and children

But that’s what Muslims do every day

>dead muslims

Tell me again how this is a bad thing?

>after-rocket-fired-from-gaza

>two tribes of dunecoons kill each other
money well spent I'd say. Certainly better than sending your own sons to die for the same cause

>dead muslims

>dead jews

win/win

>our fault
Rabbi, please leave this website

God sorts them out. They’re eager to meet their maker, and we just arrange the meeting. Where is our thanks?

4D chess kikes

>dead muslims
good
>jews having more control and less opposition
bad

WTF do the militants in Gaza think they are going to achieve by shooting bottle rockets at Israel? I don't get it. It's like me poking a tiger with a sharp stick.

Those little rockets have like a 1 in 1,000 chance of killing a Jew but a 100% chance of causing a response from Israel that will get Muslims killed.

And the rockets they fire back are specially made to kill just soldiers??

Perhaps the militants shouldn't launch the rockets from the rooftops of hospitals and from the playgrounds of schools if they don't want hospitals and schools to be attacked in response.

look up Gaza on google maps, the whole thing is one massive urban jungle. where else are they supposed to shoot rockets from?

not from hospitals and schools

Fucking kikes, they never settle, always want more

I fail to see the problem

cbsnews.com/news/israel-strikes-targets-gaza-strip-rocket-fire/

Drumbf did it!

Fastest way to tell if someone's a shitskinned Islamic migrant in a Western country larping as a Nazi is if they start threads like these crying about the poor Muslim women and children. Works every time.

No amount of rhetoric will ever make me care about dead Muslims. You won't make me give a shit no matter how much you cry jews. You might be able to fool the stormfags but not me.

S

>jews having more control and less opposition
can you read?

Darling,
, that's posted under Poland or Singapore flag.
Rag-heads do not migrate there, nor either of them is western.

I can. Dead Muslims is good. Maybe the Jews will fucking quit complaining about all the murderous ragheads firing shit into their neighbourhoods, and then crying when the Jews RIGHTFULLY retaliate.

for fucks sake. Dead Muslims is good yes but if Israel has no opposition they will continue to pull shenanigans in the Middle east causing more instability and wars and more refugees arriving in Europe. so overall this is bad

>disregards completely rocket fired from gaza
For every rocket we strike with great vengeance, that's how they understand

They don't care about hurting Israel. It's just part of their economic strategy.

>fire useless missiles on israel
>Get massacred with bombs and white phosphorus
>Parade pictures of dead kids and pregnant women all over the world media
>Get gibs from arab countries and Lefty European countries looking to virtue signal against Jews.

They live better than any of their Arab neighbors thanks to the aid they get. Go to any palestinian city and it's full of huge houses with swimming pools, luxury cars in the streets and bustling markets. While all of their neighbors in Egypt, syria and jordan are living like africans and starving because no one cares when muslims kill muslims.

why is that bad? the faster things get worse in europe, the sooner it can start getting good. nobody's forcing anyone to take refugees, it's a self inflicted wound. not gonna stop until there's a serious infection.

don't be charitable to people who does not deserve it...

>jews killing arabs
I'm supposed to care because....?

>they will continue to pull shenanigans in the Middle east causing more instability and wars
which leads to more dead mud people and jews, not seeimg why I should care
>more refugees to europe
fucking christ this argument again? They control their own borders, they don't have to let anyone in that they don't want to and besides I don't give a fuck about yurop

it's only a win if the Muslims kill all the Jews.

so...
>dead muslims
bad and/or lose

without the Jewish chokechain our full potential will be finally unleashed on the desertcoons

Wait! Are Germany and France importing muslims so that the Jews leave?

Why are Jews so evil?

Its ok neither side is human

Bringing vipers to kill rats

So stop bombing them and they'll starve to death

Why the fuck should I even care? Go fucking die for them in a sandy shithole then if you care so much.

#NUKEMECCA

youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM

You should send in the infantry and wipe them out, i hear so many good things about your military, put it to the test please.

If it's any consolation that money will soon be worthless.

Go on Israel!

But these are actual retards, dumb shitskin

I'm a based nigga and proud.

I really don't give a fuck.

Polish-Israeli war when?

Exactly.