Why do Mexicans enjoy living in poverty, is it because of their politicians?

Why do Mexicans enjoy living in poverty, is it because of their politicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCe6A-RGSe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who enjoys living in poverty, you literally made this bullshit up

It's because their grandparents had their fucking asses kicked in the 1910 revolution or whatever. All Mexicans are all soyboy cowards because of it.

butthurt russian shill

Also Spanish is a total garbage language. Anyone who was raised speaking it has literal brain damage.

Whatever you say spic

>said the commie

>Why do Mexicans enjoy living in poverty?
Because that is all they know. Just like with Africans.

You can take the shitholer out of the shithole but you can not take the shithole out of the shitholer.

They are gullible.

Speaking of literal brain damage. Are you replying to the right person?

Stop replying to me you stupid beaner

I'm sorry you have brain damage. Spanish is a fucking garbage dump of a language deal with it. Garbage in garbage out. No wonder they still speak Portugese in Brazil

Classic wetback, can't follow directions

Oh so now I've gone from a spic to a wetback. So why do you think this? If you don't have literal brain damage then I assume this is some attempt at reverse psychology. Mexicans are fucking cowards deal with it.

they don't. But they main reason they are poor is because of this Mexico has a strong relationship with Spain, rendering is still somewhat of a Colony. Add to that white worshiping. specifically the Hispanic kind. This isn't helping Mexico or any Latino country, We need to anglicize Mexico ASAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCe6A-RGSe0

You're a spic, a beaner, and a wetback. Deal with it.

Are you trying to get me to post a picture of my nipples? Good one fag.

Spics can have pink nipples too

Your stupidity shows no bounds I see. Latinos can be white but not Hispanics you dumb fuck.

Damn redpilled

LARPers due to their hyper masculine culture.