TIL: Muslims and Christians both believe Jesus Existed

Christian's and Muslims:

> both believe Jesus existed
> both believe all the miracles
> both believe Jesus will return in second coming to defeat the antichrist

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

>According to Islamic tradition which describes this graphically, Jesus' descent will be in the midst of wars fought by al-Mahdi (lit. "the rightly guided one"), known in Islamic eschatology as the redeemer of Islam, against al-Masīh ad-Dajjāl (the Antichrist "false messiah") and his followers. Jesus will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes—his head anointed. He will say prayer behind al-Mahdi then join him in his war against the Dajjal. Jesus, considered as a Muslim, will abide by the Islamic teachings. Eventually, Jesus will slay the Antichrist, and then everyone who is one of the People of the Book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him.

Jews:

>don't believe in Jesus

>Jews:
>>don't believe in Jesus

Jesus is in the Talmud you dumbass.

>why yes indeed despite seeing them constantly attacking our civilization, butchering our civilians being useless regarding science or even entertainment and totally considering my family and my people to be absolute filth deserving to end up in eternal fire I consider them to be nice guys and our allies because they believe jesus existed.

They deny his divinity. They deny his miracles happened or ressurection.

Jewish divide and conquer tactics. Flood eurohole with Islam. Stoke up hatred of each other. Creating armies on either shore. Turning man against his brother. Till Jews control us all.

So what you're saying is that they believe Jesus existed.

yes yes jews wrote islam, jews told muslims that any territory that wasn't under islam's rule should be called land of war. ah yes. friends. hating an ennemy is wrong if they hate jews too, ah yes. the muslims, our equals. ah yes.

actually the muslim retards consider jesus and mary to be holy.

>TIL
You have to go back.

dumb frogposter

Jesus is nonsense, at xmas he's a little baby and at easter he's a fully grown man.

That is not possible, even for Jesus to do.

>beliving any religion about jesus other than the direct techings from jesus himself

b8

To sum it up, Islam included Jesus to win the Christian votes

Islamic "Jesus" is the definition of the Christian Anti-Christ.
>claims to be Christ
>denies divinity
>denies salvation for sins
>never died on the cross
Repent of your ways, oh you child of satan.

>Jesus Claims divinity
That just gayreeks shitting up the bible

>Koran is written by a Sadducee
>Hadiths are written by Sadducees and Pharisees
>Jesus called them children of the devil: the father of lies
>It's the Christians (whose texts are unchanged from before 70AD) that are lying about Jesus.

You need to repent brother. There is no salvation in the pagan space rock put in the corner of your satanic cube.

fixed it for you

fucking christcucks stop calling jesus pbuh a prophet, he will deny you as his people when the day comes, you will be fucked then.

Jesus was not a prophet.
Jesus is God.

is he boiling in excrement though? you fucking kike

>He worships another man like him
Lmaoing @ Christcucks
You guys are such fags

obviously posted by a Muslim shiller.
they do this
No one can deny Jesus lived, it's in Roman writings as well.
It's WHAT Muslims believe, and how they change everything after-the-fact over and over.
Islamic doctrine contradicts itself heavily.
Islamic doctrine constantly is interpreted to the whims of the Imams.
Islam needs a reformiong period before it can ever be considered the least bit socially acceptable.
And the 'stills' from the movie 'Kingdom of Heaven' don't do you any favors.
That movie has a huge, HUGE anti-Christian bias.

muslims and kikes (semites) should both never be trusted

Dropping by to let you know not all muslims believe in the second coming.

Now excuse me while I escape from this cancerous shill/slide thread. Adios

Xstcucks and Sullas are two faces of the same coin.Desert cults.Cults that were born in deserts with no water or luxury.Utterly useless for humans.

>like me
As sin was brought into the world in one man, so the world is redeemed from sin in one man.
He is not like me, but He is making me like Him.

Sunnis and Shia are Talmudic Pharisees and Sadducees. Muslims and Jews are one and the same zionist beast.

>>He worships another man like him
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't you camelfuckers
idolize moohommad, a fucking man? Like, you have fantasies about tonguing his asshole n shiiieett. Have 12 fucking kids and name them all moohommad, largest homo conversion rate cause all your women look like men etc? Go fuck off to the camel patch bitch.
Christ is KING. HE IS GOD, THE SPIRIT, AND THE HOLY GHOST.

>upstart religions steal from older ones.

The jews stole alot of their shit from the egyptians, the flood is actually way older and was teached by at least 2 earlier civilisations.

To sandpeople Jesus was a prophet, second to Muhammad, the last of the prophets. They don't believe Jesus was the son of god. They also believe in Moses btw. Islam was meant to be a pure form of Abrahamic monoteism. That's why you can not translate the koran and why their version of mass is always in arabic. So that the meaning does not get lost in translation. Funny enough most muslims do not speak arabic.
Still hate them tho.