So, let me get this straight. Trey Gowdy was the mastermind behind the drummed-up...

So, let me get this straight. Trey Gowdy was the mastermind behind the drummed-up, hyper-partisan Benghazi investigations. He's one of the most popular and powerful Republicans in the House, from a state where re-election was 99.8% certain.

He works with Nunes on a partisan memo alleging a significant misuse of power by the FBI regarding the FISA (re-)application into one of Trump's former campaign aides.
Trey Gowdy is the only Republican, possibly the only person in the legislative, to actually read the mentioned FISA application.
Upon reading it, he quits the legislative branch forever and one day later comes out to say that the investigation into Russian Influence in the 2016 presidential election is absolutely and undisputably bulletproof.

This reads a hell of a lot like what he read in that FISA application really scared him.

So i have to ask, is Trey Gowdy now a jew owned liberal out to get Trump and destroy our democracy or is it finally time for you to admit your president might be a criminal?

washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-breaks-with-trump-fisa-memo-doesnt-have-any-impact-on-robert-muellers-investigation/article/2648046

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/372208-gowdy-ive-been-a-really-lousy-politician
youtube.com/watch?v=4n36NgUI0zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gowdy can't be seen denouncing the DOJ or the FBI if he is accepting a position within them. Simple as that.

Let's destroy our shitty, kike infested democracy

>still believing in democracy

Mueller is /ourguy/ you fucking retard.

How do you think Devin Nunes got the info for the memo?

Fucking Mueller.

Why the hell would Mueller tell him, of all people, anything?

Because shit's about to go dow.

I can't tell if you're retarded or not.

This has to be right. If it isn't the everything is a hoax.

What would scare a man like TG?
Clowns?
Why do they want him silenced?
Why is he leaving office?
[03/45]

The memo was a hoax

Fuck off Frank 2.0

Gowdy out.
Chaffetz out.
Hatch out.
Sessions out.
McCain dead.
Flake out.
Issa out.

Who else?

As wild as it seems, perhaps Mueller is not all he seems. All the memo hype overshadowed something pretty bigly

Change your assumption that the investigation will target Trump and see what that does to your outlook.

Jesus, just imagine heading over to /redacted if it turned out Mueller had been actively destroying their own narrative.

>comes out to say that the investigation into Russian Influence in the 2016 presidential election is absolutely and undisputably bulletproof.

you're such a retarded kike

so you is sayin gowdy is a rino with a knack for theatricals?

who could've seen that coming? it's not like people have been saying this for months

>mfw watching comfy forensic files and young Trey Gowdy pops up on screen as I open this thread

This. Trey kicked the door open now it's time to fumigate.

This isn't democracy. This is a revolt by the people who have had it with corrupt insiders.

The political establishment globally is completely out of touch and popular discontent will sweep them away.

The Arab spring was just the beginning.

You idiot, do you even read? It's because the memo is about a different group of people who are under investigation. By all means let Mueller continue investigating Trump, but now with this memo, Trump is not the only one to be investigated.

And politically I could see why he would say that. It's too early to call the Mueller investigation, evem if this
memo makes it pretty likely it started for BS reasons.

Why is Mueler taking so long to investigate anyway?
If Trump was wiretapped all the time, wouldn't they have proofs already?

Still many magnitudes more intelligent than a shillblue nerdvirgin.

That doesn’t explain why he decided to quit being a congressman seemingly out of the blue, in the middle of all this.

He got it from classified information he requested from the DOJ. Seriously, if you’re not going to pay attention to even the basic details, then just listen quietly while the grownups talk. And for fucks sake stop voting!

Rats deserting a sinking ship! Trump is going down for laundering dirty Russian money, and since it now appears likely that they’ve been secretly funneling money into GOP coffers for years, I’d say there are some Republican congressmen (Devin Nunes) who might be in hot water as well. Trey Gowdy has probably seen some of the evidence, realized just how corrupt his compatriots really are, and decided to bail while he still can.

It doesn’t bother you at all that this “memo” was created entirely behind closed doors by ONLY the Republican members of the intel commitee, using evidence that no one else can see? It doesn’t bother you that LITERALLY everyone else that is privy to that classified information says the memo leaves out key information, distorts the information it does provide, and is extremely misleading? You’re also not bothered that the same commiter has so far refused to declassify the response memo created by the Democrats. Why? What are they afraid of? Are you the least bit skeptical about anything? Or does your ideology completely control you to the point where you can’t admit for even as secind that this whole deal is shady as fuck?

He's pretendingbtonbe nuetral to maintain credibility.

It doesn’t bother you at all that the “dossier” was created entirely behind closed doors by ONLY the Democrat members of the intel commitee, using evidence that no one else can see? It doesn’t bother you that LITERALLY everyone else that is privy to that classified information says the dossier leaves out key information, distorts the information it does provide, and is extremely misleading? You’re also not bothered that the same commiter has so far approved illegal searches based upon unverified dossiers created by the Democrats. Why? What are they afraid of? Are you the least bit skeptical about anything? Or does your ideology completely control you to the point where you can’t admit for even as secind that this whole deal is shady as fuck?
>>

Maybe because Trump really is part of a criminal conspiracy and TG is having whiplash

shills are so bad these days, I miss the old days when it was people instead of ai

"People" are now AI user

No, it doesn't bother me at all. Stay comfy, user.

Lol ok hick

Lol another “smart guy” watch the interview with Gowdy this morning he said the FISA app was approved for other reasons. Bring a diaper, your crippled wife will need it.

But why? Trump is currently under investigation. Also, he's definitely guilty of obstruction of Justice at this point.

Fake fucking news.
Fake fucking news.
Fake fucking news.

Jesus, you're dumb. You're fucking dumb. Jesus christ. I hate you fucking shills so much, you're so fucking dumb. Your day is coming VERY FAST.

No retard, it's because the memo literally doesn't have an impact on the actual substance of the investigation.

Because they're trying to figure out if they have proof that their Russian operation was a illegal political sting and not organic. If they can show that it was a illegal political sting the entire time, then the investigators are in a shit load of trouble if they knew and recommended prosecution anyway.

Correct this one doesn't.
However the one about them using Fusion GPS operatives to create a fake "We have dirt on Clinton" narrative does.

He’s a dog that can bark but can't bite. He wants to bite.

this

he said himself can do more within the depts than in congress, meaning he thinks they really need conservatives to balance out the power-hungry liberals

Also the whole Fusion GPS thing is a red herring. It's all CIA/MI6/Mossad operatives and former operatives who run these, some of them just have partisan slants like Steele and his guys. Fisa Court said themselves they already knew where the memo came from because it's part of the same system.

Who the fuck is devin nunes? Do you mean dennis nunes? As Q predicted?

Can you post a source? I've been really groggy the pastfew days due to surgery and narcs

There's no source, it's kike fucking op dipshit rabbi grossly mischaracterizing a simple obvious statement to D&C the people who are working hard to make sure the dems hang for their crimes

wow, it's nothing

you know what happened. >they> got to him.

Its going to be so fun coming here when the hammer falls on Trump's crime ring seeing all you dupes freaking out and killing yourselves because your "god emperor" turned out to be the two bit con artist the rest of us knew he was before he even ran for president.

The only reasonable conclusion is that they showed him the extra dimensional aliens alex jones talked about. thats it.

Haha did the same shit a week ago

even trey gowdy knows when to play ball. Their are no heroes in congress, just people waiting for their paycheck.

>Your president

You just can't hide too well, can you, filthy fucking shill.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH GOWDY
NUNES IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND

This is textbook strategic deception. Trump is planning to make Gowdy a federal judge, and he's going to preside over the Obama-Clinton criminal trials.

>shill flag
mhm

It's so obvious it shouldn't even need explaining to this rabble. Gowdy's acting exactly the way you should when you're slowly tightening the noose on the deep state enemy.

You need to find better quality friends than Mr. "I killed and ethics investigation on myself by abusing my position as head of the intel committee by blocking the declassification of the evidence." Devin Nunes.

its a que. hes saying hes ready.

the dems have no way of discrediting him.. almost every interview he has he says he has the utmost respect for the justice department. he actually a genius.

Mueller is our guy you fucking ingrate.

People keep thinking he means the memo is bullshit. Reading comprehension skills are terrible here.

Blah, blah, get your low IQ shit the fuck out of here, punk. You got burned, you come here only to annoy people, go fuck yourself. Bring a diaper, your AIDS ridden, nigger husband will need it.

Trey is essentially imying the information could be damning while simultaneously confirming the Dems claims this is "obstruction of justice" are bullshit. That is what Gowdy is saying. He also does not want to undermine the law enforcement agencies we have in this country because that is not the House Intel Committees objective.

I unironically believe this.
It would look bad for for Trump to fire Rosenstein so I think his play is to fire Sessions and replace him with Trey Gowdy, who won't be recused from the investigation.

typical reichwing narcissist detected

hare chrisna yourself zipper head

oh no, ezekial t. shekelstein is mad
it's too bad the gas chambers weren't real rabbi, you could use a visit

I wouldn't allow the mob to be a part of the creating of the search warrant to go after their boss.

One could only hope. Gowdy is fucking based.

Trey Gowdy is a jew, Mueller is not our goy.

Him simply being in Congress during these events probably means in some way he was implicated even by a tiny fraction. Also dealing with this issue is a monster in itself as too many people involved would be charged with violating a law here or there.

Nobody wants to deal with it

Except all the cards are stacked against the dems at this point. You guys have two suspects who received money from Russia in events not even related to the Trump campaign who were charged, not for collusion or treason, but for perjury. Their sentencing was also postponed by 3 months. And these are the ONLY two suspects and the only "evidence" you fucks tote around. You have to be an idiot if you think thats a good outcome for a year and a half long investigation.

>Gowdy this morning he said the FISA app was approved for other reasons
No he didn’t

He didnt quit, this is fake news. He is not seeking reelection because he wants to get in to LAW ENFORCEMENT instead of LEGISLATING. Hm. He has seen classified FISA memos so he knows how deep this corruption actually runs and probably wants a chance at a historic case in restoring legal integrity in America. Say what you will about Gowdy but he remains very objective and bipartisan throughout his presence in many different cases.

Was quitting part of his plan?

He didnt quit. He just isnt seeking reelection you numb nuts.

>being this retarded
He can't be a special prosecutor or an Attorney General if he is a congressman. Also he didn't quit, he isn't running again when his term is up. Because he needs to do something else then.

2 + 2 = ?

Was being a fake news-peddling shill part of yours?

thehill.com/homenews/house/372208-gowdy-ive-been-a-really-lousy-politician

So you're an idiot as well as a shill?
>Gowdy, a former prosecutor, said last week that he will “return to the justice system.”

How does it feel to know the noose is going to tighten around your throat soon? How does the fear taste? I want to lick your salty fear sweat.

But he is right. Mueller didnt give anything to the House committee, they had to fight tooth and nail for it.

Mueller is NOT /ourguy/, he stacked his team with anti-trump lawyers who were experts in process crimes, not in espionage. His plan this whole time, and he is still pushing for it, is to hang some bullshit indictment on Trump just to weaken his image.

It was a good theory until you started looking at the facts. Give it a fucking rest. We don't even need Mueller, the whole shit-house is going down thanks to Gowdy and Nunes, and the show is only starting.

i can see it has been too long since we nuked your shithole

>elected officials can't write memos if theres an R next to their name

jew post

When an investigation lasts this long it's about making things air tight. Mueller is a badass who isn't leaving anything to be debated.

Your kind of Walmart conservatives don't really understand how to look at the big picture. Please stay in school.

>Gowdy can't be seen denouncing the DOJ or the FBI if he is accepting a position within them.

This here. The shit is on some next level 5D shit and it ain't no fucking checkers

Dont worry user
>FLYNN IS RUSSIAN SPY GE TOOK MONEY FROM THEM IN 2014 AND 2015 AND ALL HE GOT WAS PERJURY CHARGES
>MANAFORT IS A SPY AND HE ALSO TOOK MONEY FROM RUSSIANS YEARS BEFORE TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN AND ALL HE GOT WAS A LOUSY PERJURY CHARGE

Meanwhile
>DNC paid a third lsrty entity to perform opporesearch on Trump
>Steele is hired to do the job
>Essentially bribing Russians for stories thst are not and have not been verified
>Allowed his extreme political bias to be shown while working in conjunction with FBI
>LEAKED HIS STORY TO YAHOO NEWS (ILLEGAL AND PROVES LACK OF INTEGRITY AND HONESTY)
>FBI drops him for this but DOJ still uses his dossier anyway
>DOJ pushes dossier to FISA courts without expressing it is DNC propaganda basically
>FISA courts approve a warrant to spy on American citizens based off of "salacious and unverified" documents
>Comey testifies against validity of dossier
>McCabe states in investigstion thst the entire thing would not have been opened up without the now known to be untrue dossier
>McCabe resigns for being caught
>DNC CEO sees the writing on the wall and bails
>Nunes and Gowdy release memo, House votes to release it EXCEPT DEMOCRATS.
>In a panic Dems form a counter-memo
>Do not allow republicans to read it
>Want to vote it through with their makority even though Republicans support their counter-memo being released
>FBI and DOJ stonewall Nunes and Gowdy's rewuests to give them documentation as part of the House Intel Committees investigation
>FBI sends five agents to scour the memo and change information
>Trump proceeds to appeove the enredacted form
>Implicates McCabe for corruption in getting dossier through to FISC
>MORE DAMNING INFO COMING DOWN PIPELINES IN COMING WEEKS INCLUDING IG REPORT AND ACTUAL FISA DOCUMENTS

Yeah okay. So aortight hes pushed to postpone their sentencing. Lol!

Phoneposting is a bitch

Head of the FBI
AG
Supreme Court

I don't see Gowdy sitting as a judge. He likes the challenge of solving a difficult case, asking questions, getting to the truth. He will be replacing Rosenstein.

So, let me get this straight, you're a faggot shill.

This!

And Bannon wasn’t fired from the White House, he’s going back to Breitbart to fight the MSM for Trump and MAGA!

Oh shit, maybe they will oust that corrupt judge Chaung or whatever his name is. The guy that has been keeping all the Uranium One shit on the hush hush

Gowdy & Rosenstein:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n36NgUI0zg

>out of the blue

The news literally came out last June. He just made it official this week. It's been in the works for ever. Pay attention.

shills don't have any offline data storage so it doesn't "remember" anything that happened prior to receiving its last set of instructions from brock