>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWawsiTG_p8
breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/03/steve-kings-memo-warning-watch-closely-for-barack-obamas-fingerprints/
archive.is/Hk12z
youtube.com/watch?v=LVczx7GIWXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=MWawsiTG_p8

>stronger
How is more and more anti EU sentiment across the EU, Britain leaving, and stretching the Eu resources "getting stronger?"

Awoo I hope nothing happens at the Super Bowl

ohh nooo that place looks dangerous we should evacuate as many Somalians as possible

I really hope there isn't a false flag/real terrorist attack today in Minneapolis

Thanks for baking!

>How is more and more anti EU sentiment across the EU, Britain leaving, and stretching the Eu resources "getting stronger?"
why isn't Britain leaving, then? Why do these countries keep enacting more and more EU laws? Words and Actions...there is a difference, user

I want to learn how to speak Jamaican mane

Not him but would another recession make it more or less likely for it to happen? I remember how bad things got in Greece and Spain and then migrants started pouring in and suddenly every forgot about PAY DENBTS. Haven't heard anything about EU finance since.

I love Kellyanne.

Hey guys

The article of failin NYT about rankfile agent of FBI resigning last night I linked

Turns our the guy wasnt exactly rank file normie agent!!!

Well too bad, I smell blood on the winds already

The only thing that will happen is Brady becoming a living fucking meme by having too many Super Bowl rings for one hand.

>why isn't Britain leaving, then?
They are.
>Why do these countries keep enacting more and more EU laws?
The EU keeps enacting more EU laws. That's the main problem with the EU, EU gov > your own country's state gov
I'd say almost certainly

Mocking organized labor has never been easier. Actually organizing it never harder. Take the blue pill anons.

I don't like this

MCCAIN IS FINISHED

*almost certainly the collapse of the EU would happen if another recession would take place

Figures.

>>why isn't Britain leaving, then?
>They are.
I got a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell to you, user

>sept 15 2016

Old af

Britain isn't leaving though. (((They))) have brought in enough shitskins to reverse Brexit.

No country other than Poland has had the balls to tell the EU to fuck off. Everyone else gladly takes that nigger dick right up the ass and happily destroys their culture, heritage and people.

imagine my shock

I hope he brings his mum to the White House this year instead of being at her side at the expense of hugging Trump.

Chuck Sc:humer: You take on the intelligence community they have six ways to Sunday at getting back at ya.

>guys fbi isnt corrupt but they fucking get you if you imply anything bad about them

How mad are niggers right now.
>muh black egypt

ppfftt i noticed he wasn't rank and file from the original article but Comey's own assistant? Fucking shameless.
Guess we'll be seeing him doing rounds as a talking head now

Dear God how I miss Hitler.

Alright, I mean we've been in a bull market for 9+ years now so we're long overdue. Hope the migrants will get blamed for it.

>all women in politics are fucking trannies
THANK YOU OBAMA.

blue team good guys, red team bad

red team try say mean thing about good guy blue team

Show me an updated one with refugee employment rates?

Don't take what the (((MSM))) states at face value. Unless the Conservatives in Britain want to lose all power, they'll leave.

Burgerville is already the most expensive fast food because they do meme composting straws, only buy local beef, and do all sorts if organic shit. Fuck man, you can get Halibut fish and chips at Burgerville.

Fucking commies are going to kill the Oregon Whataburger.

it's just like STAR WARS!!!!

That guy probably made one hell of a lookout

He looks straight at the sun and the sun blinks, oh fuck!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU GUESSED RIGHT AHAHAGAGAGA

Swedens recent report is 20 of the thousands brought in got jobs and now they have to raise the retirement age to pay for it.

No point in replying to the Thailand shill.

Will they ever make Darkest Dungeon Multiplayer?

Given the game mechanics it would be pretty fun and easy for them to do.
Everyone is one of the 4 members of the party and it works just like those online poker games that you just wait people's turn. Your character gets aliments and you die just as often but your name stays the same

“Watch closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints,” said Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Saturday, suggesting the recent alleged partisan weaponization of state surveillance powers could be connected to the 44th president. “[Democrats and their allies] will defend Barack Obama at all costs, and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs unless they have to sacrifice her to protect Barack Obama,” he added.
breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/03/steve-kings-memo-warning-watch-closely-for-barack-obamas-fingerprints/

Could you guys share the cheesiest political Valentine's day card you have? I have a friend that likes politics

Defend this

>Mexico protesters fear US-owned brewery will drain their land dry

>Carmelo Gallegos used to sow wheat in the cool winters and cotton in scorching-hot summers of the Mexicali valley. These days, water is so scarce he can only plant one crop a year.
>But on top of drought and a sinking water table, the 61-year old farmer now has another preoccupation. A huge brewery is being built in the nearby city of Mexicali, and Gallegos – like many others – fears it will suck up what little water remains to make beer for export to the US.
>Gallegos and other farmers see themselves as the victims of an unhealthy deal between the state government of Baja California and Constellation Brands, the third biggest brewer in the US.

>“They’re managing the water as if it were loot to be divvied up among them,” he said. “The government’s intention is to leave us with nothing, without land and without water.” The new plant is projected to start production in 2019, churning out nearly 4m bottles a day of beers including Corona, Modelo and Pacífico.

archive.is/Hk12z

There's Conservatives in Britain? Seems like their only candidates are far left and slightly less far left. Face it, Europe is done for. Immigrate to America where you might have a chance at survival.

The southern EU countries can muddle through until the next recession but then that's it. Consider that they had awful growth before and next they'll be hit with a collapse not having grown at all since the last one.

Someone on kikebook just posted their "speculative timeline" of the Trump Presidency from now to November.

Anyone want to read some lefty fan fiction?

>Mexicali valley
Not a single fuck was given. Deport them all. There is no such thing as mexicali. They all have to go back.

I want you to Mueller over me.

desperately

Who's the lucky fella?

>and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs

It is amazing how so many people do not question why this is.

You mean like France being in recession, Italy having to change its entire economic evaluation standards to avoid panic that its largest banks are collapsing, Greece, Spain, and Portugal being absolutely destroyed, and Scandinavia being straight up out of government money due to paying for migrants while the ex-Soviet bloc is in open political rebellion against Brussels?

>"Let me give you one bottom line – as a former government official, the government’s gonna kill this guy"
>"You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win"

s-scary

Do you need deported?
Because you snuck in my heart

It's in Baja.

>There's Conservatives in Britain?
That's the name of the party, yes.
>Seems like their only candidates are far left and slightly less far left.
Correct. But one of their promises was to complete Brexit. It is truly one of the only things that even separates the two parties.
>Face it, Europe is done for. Immigrate to America where you might have a chance at survival.
West Europe is done for.. And I don't know what to make of America yet. Depends a lot on 2018 and 2020

>There is no such thing as mexicali

It's the capital city of the state of Baja in Mexico you goose

>Defend this
Can't. Either that brewery should move back to the US or it should close and be razed.

Is this part of black history month?

TRUMP WILL ROT IN PRISON

What is happening in EU today economically is more than tolerable. People largely have money and jobs and cervices.

When they don't have those things anymore..

>Implanting suggestions without directly saying it
"Did Drumpflthinskin collude with Russia!?! (He did)"

According to the sources familiar with the thinking of Trump's janitor's wife’s friend's daughter Trump loves threesomes with Moms and their daughters at the same time.

come on man, give me that fanfic
let's see it. Whip it out. Come on.

>This one guy's farm is more important than a brewery that employs 500 people

Ok, here we go:

February:
>Without CHIP as leverage, the Democrats, again, refuse to budge on DACA.
>The government, again, shuts down. Both sides end up sinking in projected polls, with both sides blaming the other for being bigheaded and refusing to offer compromise.
>Deciding to try out their new spine, the Democrats largely refuse to even negotiate with the Republicans (aside from senators Sherrod Brown and Luis Gutierrez, both of who are shot down before they even open their mouths).
>Schumer meets briefly with the president, who all but kicks him out of the Oval Office after 'getting wise to his schemes' -- the New York Times say this new attitude of Trump's coincided with a Fox News broadcast detailing that one time Schumer offered him his wall on a silver platter but he deferred after speaking with his aides.
>A week passes with no sign of either backing down. Pelosi says the Democrats will enter into negotiations if Stephen Miller is removed -- he isn't.
>When the Republicans threaten the nuclear option, the Democrats decide to negotiate yet another extension on the budget.

>Unless the Conservatives in Britain want to lose all power, they'll leave.
They're literally incompetent enough to do this.

thats cool.
But indictments/arrests when

>trump telling that jew sun to go be partially occluded by the moon somewhere the fuck else

>When they don't have those things anymore..
It'll be too late. They will have been successfully replaced by migrants who will vote in more corrupt leaders to further destroy Europe. It's over man, the kikes have won as far as Europe is concerned.

I'd vote for him still.

April:
>Rod Rosenstein, to the surprise of many, calls and impromptu press conference, where he confirms that he has been pressured by the President to step down.
>However, he says he won't do it as he knows his planned successor will be ordered to intervene with the Muller investigation.
>He doesn't want that to happen, so he swears before a room of giddy reporters that he'll refuse any orders to resign.
>Jeff Session appears on Fox News moments later to claim Rosenstein's comments are in no way reflective of his own opinion.
>Trump erupts over twitter saying Rosenstein will be 'hung out to dry’, that the DOJ is corrupt, so on and so forth.
>Ryan and Kelly enter into close-doored conversations with Sessions over the next week.
>Rosenstein stays on in spite of all this, but is reportedly shut out from any further decision making, even possibly blacklisted from the White House.
>Meanwhile, Interior secretary Ryan Zinke is forced to step down after using department funding for personal use.

July:
>The stock market takes a worrying tumble. The President calls the reports fake news, claiming the economy is on the mend due to all the deals he's making.
>Almost simultaneously, Stormy Daniels claims that, during her supposed affair with him, Trump requested a 'golden shower' on multiple occasions. Moreso, he requested multiple times to film the encounters for his 'personal collection', and may have filmed her engaging in these acts without her permission.
>The White House remains silent.
>Scaramucci gets interviewed by CNN and says that Daniels should "stop kink-shaming the commander in chief."
>Louie Gohmert starts talking about how if the Pee Tape actually exists, it's "obviously fake, 'cos the Democrats must have used this ‘Deepfakes’ algorithm thing that the kids are talking about."
>Melania Trump has not actually been in the White House for a while now, either staying in New York or traveling around the country for press fluff.
>Meanwhile, Ben Carson is forced to step down as HUD Secretary after his own conflicts of interests come to fruition.

Will Mexicans disavow Corona, Modelo, and Pacifico?

Memes aside, these farmers are slowly learning that their own people are fucked up. I fucking hate Mexico.

Europeans, when truly not comfortable are pretty adept at war...
That's what we've been doing always. Seems like its inevitable every now and then.

>party that misused the IRS to target their political opponents
>party that misused the FBI to target their political opponents

WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS! REPUBLICANS ARE A BUNCH OF VOLDEMORTS!

>Pelosi says the Democrats will enter into negotiations if Stephen Miller is removed -- he isn't.

I think this one would work. Don't want to overload her with dumb things again.
She's the best, user! She's cute and smart and fun to be around and beautiful and she always makes me happy when she talks to me! She thinks politics are interesting, so I thought a political joke card would make her smile

Sadly it's from a while ago

August:
>Muller publicly concludes his investigation. The specifics of the charges are not exactly made public for security reasons, but there’s a lot there, including obstruction of justice, conflicts of interest, collusion with foreign governments, etc.
>When the New York Times probes further, they find vague wording that seems to confirm that Trump was engaging in multiple affairs from the time he married his wife to the time of Muller’s release, as well as a staff member--
>Buzzfeed immediately begins pumping out gossip columns on whether or not it was Hicks or Omarosa, entirely missing the point that the President and certain ranking members of the GOP are comprised – of whom, citing the Dunes memo, claim Muller has falsified all information to favor the Democrats, and as such, won’t be taking any actions towards impeachment – despite several closed-door meetings with Mike Pence.
>The Democrats give a press conference, calling Trump and his associates ‘traitors working to undermine the Democracy of the United States’.
>Anyone with an R to their name plummets in 2018 polling.
>Meanwhile, Jared Kushner boards a jet to the Bahamas and seems to vanish. Ronna
>Romney McDaniel steps down as RNC chairman, citing disgust at the GOP's lack of ethics.

Putin and his bots hacked the election is percentage true.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVczx7GIWXc
no we're genocidal maniacs

When it comes to closing US owned factories based in Mexico and bringing them back to the US, I'm real flexible when finding reasons why.

>a single farmer complains
THAT'S ENOUGH, SHUT IT DOWN.

6 months i'd say slow as fuck

You're giving too much credit to the modern, soyboy, domesticated European who have willfully surrendered their weapons to (((them))) and happily accept Islamic hordes to destroy their countries.

October:
>Sources report an altercation inside the White House -- Trump had to be forcibly restrained (and perhaps sedated, they claim) by his own Secret Service during a meeting with John Kelly, Paul Ryan, and Mike Pence.
>The exact topic of the meeting is never fully disclosed by Sarah Huckabee Sanders, but reports quickly tack on that this was about asking the President to step down.
>Hours later, John Kelly announces he is quitting, publicly calling the President "the most entitled, clueless man I've ever had the displeasure of serving under."
>Sensing a sinking ship, Rex Tillerson steps down the next day, regarding knowingly to the press that "the president's actions speak for themselves."
>Trump, cross-armed, tells a gathering of press that Kelly was "a spineless wimp who couldn't handle the pressures of making America great again."
>Sarah H. Sanders remarks how the "months of long stress" caused Kelly to loose his temper and claims he was suffering from insomnious exhaustion during his speech to the press.
>She dismisses whether or not the incident occurred in the first place.

>What is happening in EU today economically is more than tolerable

I know, I'm only pointing out that there are problems under the surface that are growing in intensity every year and absolutely no effort on the part of the EU to fix them.

I took Brexit with a grain of salt, because I assumed that such a defeat for the EU would rally them and force them to become competent to preserve their power. They didn't.

November:
>The Midterms. Planned voting sites across the midwest and coastal cities, places such as civic centres, libraries and post offices, are vandalised by unknown assailants.
>Furthermore, police units are called in when fights occur between certain pro-Trump and anti-Trump voters.
>Fox News quickly whips up a stories of conservative voters being detained by 'liberal-leaning' police, while CNN runs reports of Alt-Right militants setting voting booths on fire.
>As the carnage subsides, the 'blue wave' proves to be a reality, with Democrats once again in control of the Senate, along with a 4-seat lead in the House.
>Many incumbent Republicans are flushed out with more moderate newcomers.
>Over Twitter, the president claims the result of the election was false, recycling claims of 'thousands of illegal immigrants voting'.
>He announces the next day that he will refuse to work with the new blue congress, vetoing any bill put in front of him (irregardless of party) and attempting to run the country entirely through executive orders.
>Almost immediately, the Democrats begin crafting their article of impeachment...

and finished

Kek