Where can I meet decent women in this age modern age of degeneracy...

Where can I meet decent women in this age modern age of degeneracy? It feels like these days they are mostly all sluts with tattoos, dyed hair and piercings that fucked 10 other guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

through friends and family or hobbies, dating while subtely vetting them and not indulging in the casual/easy sex culture whatsoever, completely reject it wherever it rears its head

This guy gets it.
Also church, there are many "sluts in recovery" attending church but you will have it easy when trying to spot them, avoid them and look for partners among the other young women part of the community.

>virgin
>female
?

Try mixing in social circles other than the working class or underclass maybe.

Although there have been more people getting tattoos and piercings since the 90s it is usually the very poor or mentally ill ruining their bodies for attention. Celebs that get things like tramp stamps or tunnels in their ear lobes are invariably low class people who have a bit of money now and are doing it for attention.

Hang out with middle class people and you'll notice that much fewer have tattoos and it's even lower numbers for upper class people.

Farmers market, especially horseback riding girls

Get her before she gets rekt by Billy and Chad and turns to her horses for comfort

lol, girls who are into horses are literally the biggest sluts. never had a good experience with them, avoid at all costs

Probably countryside, not in the big cities

i would unironically watch a show with these characters in it.

A young adults church service. That's barely the only place left.

you can´t,

>rule 63ing the chad/virgin meme
drawn by a woman, surely. They really think we're totally equal, don't they?

What kind of hobbies do you think I could get into? I'm only really into amateur radio

>MUH DEGENERACY
you are the kind of faggot that has made Sup Forums into the retarded shell it is today. fuck off kid

I gave up trying to get a gf and get married. I'm 32 now and never even been on a date or just had 1 girl interested in me. I just wanted a family.

My ex was from the countryside and she was a slut
I'd like to but how? My family is quite wealthy but strangely enough it has nothing to do with business connections or networking. My father is an extremely successful day trader

At this point you should seriously consider suicide if you haven't already, you are a failed genetic waste and an embarrassment to the 10,000 generations that spawned before you.

Northeast or Southeast Asian

good luck with that my dude, you could nip one by the bud so to speak and groom for years on end without certainty etc, it's a hell of a lot of effort for potentially nothing, we're pretty fucked m8

You can meet decent women from your job or university.

If you're really desperate you can try dating apps or websites. You will most likely find degenerate women who are single mothers, but it's free pussy

Welcome to the senpai burger

>Where can I meet decent women in this age modern age of degeneracy?

At the unicorn store.

Men in the West need to accept it's either: compromise with a non-virgin, or look for the eternal unicorn.

but I'm a mechanical engineer. At least I contribute something of value.

Come here we have no degenerat

as long as horses are not into her it should be fine.

THIIIIIIS

I don't mind getting a non-virgin I just don't want a slut
>Inb4 all non-virgins are sluts
Having had 2 boyfriends by the age of 20 and never having had sex outside of a relationship doesn't make her a whore

You contribute nothing that can't be replaced with a pajeet monkey and nobody will ever remember your contributions even 10 years from now. The point of a family is having your legacy live on. No one is going to say "that's user, he used to be a mechanical engineer."

Well in that case you can meet them at university, first week, straight out of high school and minimal opportunity for degeneracy. The only ones with less degeneracy are the unicorns.

you mean
>australian
>female
>virgin?

>amateur radio
>malta
lol what else is there to even do brah?

I was raped by a prostitute in Thailand

BeckyxStacy

I doubt this post is legit, but if it is, then dude you need some help. Here is what you do. And heed my words, for they are based off of experience and fact. It doesn't matter how ugly, or weird you are. You can get a chick, you just have to be realisitc. If you are a 2/10, you can't realistically expect to reel in 8/10s or up. Realize that if you want a family and want a loyal girlfriend, then your gonna have to date near your looks level. If you acknowledge that, then the rest is easy. Get on match.com. Don't go eharmony or the free sites unless you just want to fuck. Most of match.com just want to fuck too, but when i was a member, there are plenty of legit cute girls that want relationships. Once you go on a few dates you can sniff out if they are whores or not. But anyway, you don't even have to settle for fatties. Expand your search range out to say around 150 miles from your location. Filter the girls you want and send out a ton of winks to a ton of girls. You WILL get some to bite. Just play it cool and dont be a spazz from that point on and you will be good. Don't let them know how weird you are (if you are), until much later. Unless they are equally as weird. And don't use fake pics of yourself or pics taken 10 yrs ago. If your fat or ugly, make sure they can see that. That way they know what they are getting into and still go for it. Also, if your in your 30s and make 60 to 100K and above, girlrs will be attracted to you solely for that on dating websites. And the more isolated your area is, the more women you can get from a nice salary. Find one good guy friend who has always had no problem with girls and ask for his advice as you start dating. If you follow this advice, you will end up getting laid consistently and end up in a relationship within a few months. Just date within your looks range and expand your search area to 150 miles or so. Your wellcome

I'm into sailing and diving as well

get a job in a family run company
marry the boss' daughter

>Library
>Right wing groups
>Cafees

How does hitting on girls at cafes work? I feel like women there don't want to be bothered, not the same kinda of environment as a bar for example. I go to identitarian meetings but there are not a lot of women there and the ones that are there are with their boyfriends or husband's. And how does the library work? It's literally a place you aren't supposed to talk.

>Library
Depends upon the library you visit; but from personal experience, I don't recommend here, too few people.

>Right wing groups
Literal Sausage fests

>Cafes
This can work if you are social and know the best hours.

The libraries here have plenty of people but I don't feel like it's a place women like being approached at, seems like everyone just wants to mind their own business

I've found that some pro-life groups have a good number of conservative girls, And they are often working helping pregnant women and thinking about babies, which is never a bad thing

Your standards are low

You should be able to basically walk out on the street and find a chick like that then.

They really aren't they are just realistic, it's honestly unreasonable for me to want a virgin girl that is between the ages of 18 and 23 when I'm not a virgin myself. Her having had a boyfriend or two really doesn't bother me

I saw drunk 12-14year old girls dressed like street walkers yesterday. I'm pretty sure that virgins after the age of 10 don't exist anymore.

Flag checks out

If all else fails, try craigslist. I was pushing 30, work with mostly niggers who can't speak english, and it's an overnight job. My only dating pool seemed to consist of single-mothers in grocery stores during the day

Not really I have never seen degenerancy like that in my life. Believe it or not but degenerancy wasn't an issue for the last few years and now all of the sudden we got infected with American nigger culture

It's true I think this crazy degeneracy came in the last 10yrs.

doesnt exist over 18

I met my gf on POF, but honestly i would not recommend. She was honestly the only decent person i ever met on there n years and years of trying. It's like 1/100 chance or worse dude.

It is enough to see what kind of music gets on trending on polish youtube to see that something malevolent is happening.

I will probably try pof and okcupid

The last gf I had I met online and she told me a little into the relationship that she had 8 other boyfriends, she was only 19. Predictably the relationship didn't last long, I don't even think she's a slut though I think she just alienates men after a while, more of a shitty personality than promiscuity

>over 18
user, I have bad news.
majority of them loses it around 12.

Go hang out at the library or book store.

Hard truth. You're unlikely to meet a woman that hasn't had a lot of partners. It's just the nature of the modern woman. They usually lose their virginiy around 14 and from there it's a one way ticket on the cock carousel.

Just be VERY careful. 99% of women on their are whores or serial monogmaists. I had it for a few years trying to find someone worthwhile. I only managed to get lucky and find my current gf but chances are you will get a skank or some chick who is "into you" only to be finding her next carousel cock on the side and dumping you. Be careful user

Cuteonly.com

I met a Russian qt and we’re having video chats almost every day. Hope it leads to something more and then I’ll petition for her to come to the United States. Russian qts probably also want to live in Denmark.

Not smart user, i have known guys that got burned badly by this. Russian people are broken for the most part. She will be absolutely perfect until shes here and the papers get filed then she will either flee, become a psycho bitch or cuck you endlessly. My freind an heroed over some online russ skank he married.

Noted. I’ll certainly be careful. She seems so nice when I talk to her.

And if I can get her preggers and get al least one white child out of her then I’d still consider that some what if a success.

>that fucked 10 other guys.

I have bad news for you mate

its the same thing here. just 10 or 7 years ago it was a whole different society

it was done by Sup Forums way before the artwork in op
fucking retard

Church

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Why did that OP's image trigger you?

Just go for any girl you see that isn't mingling with a group of high key degenerates

Hmmm.. I wonder why.

>squirrel teeth