BALT/pol/ + Finland general Kill all russians eddition

1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you aren't Baltic ask and questions you have
4.Post Baltic related news happenings and baltic stuff in general

NEWS

BALTICS IN GENERAL

Sillave says Rubesa should notify supervisor of conflict of interest cases in Rail Baltic

LINK

baltictimes.com/sillave_says_rubesa_should_notify_supervisor_of_conflict_of_interest_cases_in_rail_baltic/

News in LATVIA

Russian military aircraft, warship spotted near Latvian waters today

LINK

baltictimes.com/russian_military_aircraft__warship_spotted_near_latvian_waters_today/

News in ESTONIA

Estonian PM: Role of Tartu Peace Treaty is priceless

LINK

baltictimes.com/estonian_pm__role_of_tartu_peace_treaty_is_priceless/

News in LITHUANIA

Lithuanian cultural weekly runs blank pages to protest funding cuts

LINK

baltictimes.com/lithuanian_cultural_weekly_runs_blank_pages_to_protest_funding_cuts/
News in FINLAND

Demonstration in defence of unemployed draws 8,000 protesters to Helsinki

LINK

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/demonstration_in_defence_of_unemployed_draws_8000_protesters_to_helsinki/10057144

FOLK

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY

LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

FINLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=92eWefR0xV8

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
youtu.be/ka9ngXtRTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares retard stop shilling it

t. gr**k subhuman

>Greek

When we will do this?

SOON!

Next question is who want to take swedish clay?

>Implaying anyone needs that muslim infested shithole

Educate me about your homelands.
Thanks.

Your average slavic shithole, much like Belarus or Poland.

Stop shilling your thread everywhere.

Go back to /sweg/ faggot

In WW2 Soviet Union (Russia) pushed to invade Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Liethuania) and took those relatively easily. They also tried to do that to Finns to, but we weren't down for it. Winter War happened and after that Continuation War.

The war efforts against soviets ended up with Finland losing some of the territories it had pre WW2, but we maintained independency unlike our Baltic brothers. They got swarmed by Russians that moved to live in their countries and even after they regained their independence, the Russkies are a major part of their population.

Finns hate Ruskies because they tried to took us over and for the land we lost. Baltics hate Ruskies for the land they raped and took over and for sending people to live in their countries. Even now that they are independent, they are "stuck" with the Russian population.

wtf is this shit? when i use mobile data to post, it shows swedistan flag when actually i'm in Lithuania. help me, my operator is tele2
>inb4 phoneposting
i use it as a wifi hotspot

dont lie jamal

>Soviet Union is Russia/Russians
That's retarded af, the Baltic countries were just as Soviet as Russians

pisau tavo mocia

Pffft

It means we finally became Scandinavians we always wanted to be.

/SWEG/ isn't up at the moment so I came here instead.

>tfw no Latvian gf
why even live lads

tfw no Estonian gf

Why would you need one?Your own womenn are qt

>uses Swedish internet
>surprised when it shows Swedish flag
What gives?

woops meant to reply to this guyyeah true honestly I don't really know what Latvian girls look like but I bet they're good looking

their women are busy fucking Jamal

kill the muslims.

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1

The nigger face, not quite that bad here yet Sven.
But the language. Yup, even the immigrants do better than what a lot of the locals sound like.

>mfw Finland isn't on the list

Do It
youtu.be/ka9ngXtRTXk

kek I know you're not that bad, plus I think the Skåne face should belong to Denmark because a lot of Danes are redheads. Skåne if anything should have the nigger face. Is the language situation really that bad? Most Danes I met were perfectly easy to understand

Neither is norway

That's actually quite surprising, Norwegian wämän are QTs.

Yo I thought Estonia was Slav?
And isn't Finland Nordic?
>Bamb00zled

Balts aren't slavic we'r literaly BALTS and finland isn't north germanic.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Sir if I can stop you right there for just a second real quick
The coasts of Finland are indeed North Germanic to some extent

WTF IS THIS SHIT!!???

Soon I hope. Talvisota 2 pls

I know

At least it wasn't a free minecraft ad...

>coasts of Finland
>some extent
Southern Sweden is Middle Eastern to some extent

That's an odd comparison, Hans. First of all, there is a historic, large population of Swedes in Finland. Big difference between the recent invaders in Malmö and shitty places like that.

Nordic and Baltic are both kind of arbitrary groups when talking about genetics or linguistics.

>in russian
Slave.

Its in russian becose only minority in Latvia are russians.

What I mean with that is your statement doesn't contradict his statement that it isn't North Germanic. The same applies to Sweden being invaded, it having a very large Middle Eastern population doesn't make the country Middle Eastern. You can have a lot of X people in your country but that doesn't mean the country as a whole is that.

can i get some finno-ugric = mongol

>Greek

Well still a silly comparison given the fact that the Fenno-Swedes have lived there for about 800 years and have a very deeply rooted unique culture ( and dialect). Meanwhile the shitskin have been here for 20-30 years and hopefully will not be here for much longer

>Is the language situation really that bad? Most Danes I met were perfectly easy to understand
You must've mostly spoken to Danes from the Helsingör/Hornbæk area. Those are the only ones who still make an effort to pronounce the words. Even in Copenhagen they've pretty much reduced themselves to ebonix style under-pronounced grammar deficient grunts.

Sorry about the off-topic Baltic-bros. Don't mean to hijack your thread. Even I was a bit pissed with you when we lost a shit-ton of jobs to you a little over 10 years ago (already too few jobs to go around in this region back then). Yup, sore looser, for a while at least. But you beat us fair and square - none of them EU-programmes that the Polaks needed to take the trucking industry away from us. Just straight up making a better offer, that's something to respect, even if it stings a bit. So at this time I wish you well and hope that the ship/big-engine business we lost is at least working out all-right for you.

Copenhagen/Malmö area in general I've noticed some young people adopting shitskin-accents. It sounds horrible and I always call them out when I hear blonde blue eyed Swedes talk with arab accents. Btw how is Jyllandskusten right now? I remember that place was comfy as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

Jesus Christ

do you not like the modern day Malmö user?

You have molmo of your own as well Iganija bro its called Narva, as for us its called Daugavpils.

>Narva
Wait, don't tell me Narva out of all fucking places has been ((( diversified )))? I didn't even know there were shitskins in Estonia and Latvia? wtf

desu i've come to hate our media more than the russians
what is in Iganija?

Yep. I lived in Malmö from when i was 3 to 6 . somewhat later than your little clip. But still a great place (early 80's). Like user said
Went there on business last summer and holy fuck. holy fucking fuckistan what happened?!?
>I think the Skåne face should belong to Denmark because a lot of Danes are redheads
Thanks Sven-user. But at this time, I don't really think we want it back. You took it, we were powerless to do something about it. And under your rule it turned into what it is today. Sad feelings all around. Should the last remaining Skåne redheads (and close relatives) wish to leave. We will provide safe (as safe as we can) sanctuary for them
>Balts aren't slavic we'r literaly BALTS
yes THIS. Cousins to the Nordics, Cousins to the Fingols and heck cousins (maybe twice removed) to the Slavs. But your own kin. Which, by the way, does not require isolation!
You cannot tell when the rainbow turns from blue to green or from green to yellow. Yet, both blue, green and yellow exist.

Not shitskins, russians, look at map here

germans sure made this country beautiful.
then, in the 20th centuries "russians" fucked it up, and after independence, latvians kept fucking it up
like girls in most countries, about half of them aren't fat, most are golddiggers, and a quarter of them are russian

Igaunija means Estonia in Latvian

this

A bit off topic, but aussie shitposter here, travelling to Latvia and Lithuania to spend some of my ausbux in ur countries in June/july. Any red-pilled tips for places to see? Tips only local goyim would know?

>Btw how is Jyllandskusten right now?
Curses upon me, I missed that bit. You know shit don't you? More than you let on. I was born in Helsingör, lived a few years in Malmö and then way too many years in Copenhagen. Now I've picked my spot near Hanstholm. And the west coast of Jutland is indeed still comfy. Even paradise had snakes. And we have shit thrust upon us, just not too much just yet.
Germans always came here for the beaches. But they have found a new reason. It is one of the few beautiful places in western Europe where you are actually extremely unlikely to be '''inconvenienced''' by the religion of piece

Riga obviusly you could also visit Kūldīga ans some cities in Kurland.As for Lithuania its preaty uggly country desu.

Pic related Kūldīga

yeah im flying in to Riga from St Petersburg. We really hear nothing about the Baltic countries here in Australia other than it's full of cheap alcohol and women

>it's full of cheap alcohol and women

Oh and old communist nostalgia architecture/people/attractions

Damn, you mention the two I haven't really been to (only passing through). But basically, last time I was there (8 years ago) they were all to busy with real shit to eat blue pills. Go anywhere, talk to anyone. Speaking Russian (as I do) makes it easy to talk to the locals (especially the older ones). But if you do speak Russian make sure to make it absolutely clear that you are not! Russian, you just learned the lingo in college or what-ever

From what your saying my country sounds like bortherl

this
Whenever i go to Estonia i try as hard as i can to point out my dialect that im not native russian speaker.

Spent the best summer of my life with a girl there. Truly wish I could go back but at the moment I'm still in school and after that I might just go to Gotland or Lappland. Pretty sure we were near Hanstholm btw, since it is rather close to Klitmöller. What amazed me most was that the beaches and the landscape in general is so flat yet so incredibly beautiful. For someone like me who grew up in a mountaineous area it was a huge difference, but a welcome one.

>tfw come from family of Swedish bureaucrats that settled in Helsinki region
>tfw family members are accused of mass executions of 'reds' (working class Finnish speakers who wanted a communist revolution) during the Finnish civil war of 1917

>family members are accused of mass executions of 'reds'
kaunis veli

Any tips for a foreigner to help pick up a Latvian beauty, besides offering her money/a visa to a first world country like mine?

get her drunk

Don't do it, stick to your own race lad.

fuck sweben

This is not Ukraine faggot we are 1st world country as well.If you like cheep woman go to Ukraine or Belarus.Also our ''cheep alchahol'' is cheep only for nordics becose they are realy rich in fact MUCH richer then average Australian.

You do realize Latvians can travel and live anywhere in Europe, right?

Sorry but I have to stop you there, Finland is proudly fenno-ugrian clay. Swedecucks need to stay away,

When I travelled to Riga, I found it absolutely hilarious as to what an oblivious tourist would see after leaving the plane, since when you take the bus the very first thing you see outside the window is the shitty part of town and only after half an hour do you see architecture as shown in the pictures. It's pretty nice, the capital just feels like a ghost town at times.

Honsely commie blocks are worst thing USSR did to us......

>mfw you fell for low tier shitposting

t. naive guy

burgers with proxies need to stay away

The Suomi memes
>Apustaja
>Sprudo
>Dolan
>Leak Spin
>Where is Lawyer feat. Eesti
>Coffee guy

Swedish memes
>Gustav the pedo puppet
>Some Y*utuber
>???

But Finland won war against USSR while you lost war to russian empire.

If that reminds you of a ghost town, I can't imagine your reaction if you saw the countryside.

mer av detta

Finnish memes are realy autistics that is what i love about them.

Kill me now

Not proxy poster. Why would I need to use one? Sweden is pathetic.

Swedish clay is to be declared nature reserve.
NO HUMANS!