*knock knock*

*knock knock*

>you open your door and this guy stands on your porch, wanting to take your daughter to her prom

what do you do

be advised he is 6'7 320 lbs

1. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING NAKED ON MY FRONT PORCH ?

2. MUSCLES DONT HELP AGAINST A 12 gauge

A thread died for this. If you reply to me please sage.

NEGER GEVALT

Hhhmmm, so many options 762, 553, 357, 9m, 45 APC, 12gauge, how close is he? I have other rounds if he is beyond 300yrds. Too many options user help me pick one.

Get the fuck off my property nigger

Damn it 6.. 556

Ask if he'd like to fuck my wife when he's finished with my daughter.

good thing I'm also 6'7 320

>light skinned nigger

why should I be scared?

Don't be such a racist bitch, let him fuck you too.

How fucking far away are you when you open your door? Do you have a 300 yard hallway between your door handle and the actual door?

>45 APC

he dun goofed

I ask him if he can help me with a simple math problem which I've been struggling with, since he no doubt believes himself to be a kang and superior in intellect his ego will leave him with no choice but to take this opportunity to boast, I then give him a 1st grade math problem to solve and watch him stand there for 3 weeks straight and subsequently starve to death while trying to figure out the answer.

>light skinned nigger

Where the fuck do you live? Somalia?

Yes it is fucking grand.

Inform the nigger that he has the wrong residence as I dont have kids, and tell him he had better get off my property because im letting my ultra nigger killer dobermans loose

I tell him to go be a nigger somewhere else. This is a Brahmin household and he is not allowed entry here.

Stab him in neck. Cut his body in pieces and break bones to small pieces. Burn in all in barrel throw result in river.

Call the police and tell them an armed black man is casing your house. Then when the cops arrive fire a round off so the cops panic and kill the guy.

Nah that's fucked up. I won't have a daughter. That's one of the reasons I'm going to China. One child policy and they allow the abortion of women since they are fucking useless.