Why do people like this coal burning whore on Sup Forums?

Why do people like this coal burning whore on Sup Forums?

She says things I agree with politically

Most here have no opinion about her. She's just another e-thot.

She's also one of (((them)))

Looks like you are also one of ((them)) if you post this crap here.

I thought these threads ended, but I guess the shills just took a break
was nice while it lasted

Well first things first.. she is an attention seeking whore. But it makes her a dollar.. so can't blame her for that. If she was flat and ugly she wouldn't even be noticed.. her fame is due to tits and a pretty face. She just says what she thinks will get her more followers from the broad right.

>pretty face
I don't think she's that pretty ,but I guess people do

Great, Jordan Peterson and Laura Southern threads are on full blast again
I hate these two people with a passion, they are so fucking fake

Kill yourself you fuckin (((leaf)))

Don't forget to donate goys! Tyrone needs a new pair of Jordans and she hates to make him wait :, (

>giving money to the alt-thots
women are always only after either a mans strength or money
they are all whores and dumb fucks fall for it every time

Fuck off shill! She is doing a great job with her South Africa videos. I'm not surprized, that the attacks against her started again. Every time she does something, that threatens (((their))) plans shills start to attack her.

There's a flipside to this coin; her beta paypigs post her dumb fucking videos here 50 times a day and then when anyone points out this board doesn't need 50 fucking Lauren Southern threads a day, they reply with the same cries of:

>"w-what are y-you, a L-Lauren-hating shill?"
>"Sh-she's helping the white race with her videos, just ignore her countersignalling white nationalists as she fucks niggers!"
>"A-anyone who objects to constant Lauren threads is from leftypol... yeah thats the ticket!"

Mods should start doing their jobs and pruning this cunt's threads on sight.

Even the "pro-Lauren" threads turn into shilling against her. I don't think her supporters start them, I never started one. Most of those threads are started by people, who only reply once or twice in the entire thread.

Hi Lauren

Someone must make that "30round extended assault bannaclip"

She was only dating him to be ironic she explained it already. . One black guy is ok the limit for coal burning is 3

>see response
>see flag
oh, that's why

Donate to Southern she is part of saving our race

>beta orbiting cucks on suicide watch

shes an irl larper with tits. whats not to like/

>Zero posts made by finns
I'm surprised

I'd tell you if I had any idea who that is.

Because people here are mostly ugly/fat women from Twitter and SomethingAwful who hate her because she's attractive.

SHE'S BASED SHE'S ALLOWED TO DATE BLACK PEOPLE THAT WORE A MAGA HAT ON THEIR TWITTER, PLUS SHE'S AN EPIC TROLLER SHE'S LEGALLY A MAN AND USES THAT TO LITERALLY TROLL LIBTARDS IRL.

wat

I love e-celebs xxD

Which lass is showing their boobies on page 3, lad?

Jessu > Lauren

Her nigger boyfriend thanks you for the compliment

>why do people like a charismatic, young, beautiful, intelligent journalist who reports on topics theyre interested in and care about

i dont even watch her stuff, but how can this be a mystery to you?

because people on Sup Forums are fucking idiots and just chase headlines

9/10 times people on Sup Forums wont even read a fucking article, just a headline, and thats why theyre so enticed by "twitter politicians" cause theyre limited to expressing their views in 140(now 280) characters and you cant explain personal things during that

then they get invested and refuse to change their opinions once they've already fully pledged their fedora-allegiance to somebodys twitter account