Cape Town South Africa out of water

enca.com/south-africa/tempers-flare-at-cape-town-water-collection-point

What to do when a kaffer comes asking for water: twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545
coct.co/water-dashboard/
twitter.com/StellMun/status/955758215744114688
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slingshot_(water_vapor_distillation_system)
youtube.com/watch?v=xYhQWb9Ry1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Official water restrictions in Cape Town: 50% industrial, 40% to the squatter camps and such, 10% to white areas
Day zero will be cutting water only to white areas

good then we can accept all the white refugees.

the 50L program isn't working by the way. Only 50% of people follow the program

Why don't they just swim somewhere else?

Capetown is a shithole.
We were thirty min there and our car got broken up cause we forgot half a pack of toast in the backseat. It was middle of the day on a main road.
Fucking scum.

>a half a pack of toast

What? You're surely talking about toasted bread right? Where the fuck do you buy "packs" of toast and why would you want cold toast?

this needs to happen more often. if a nigger even utters the word "racism": curb stomp him.

they've had control of the country for decades but its still the white mans fault.

We're not going to run out of water. They've got plenty stored.

People will be thirsty for about 2 or 3 days before it gets desperate and crazy as hell.

How well are you set up to distribute that stored water to everyone who needs it?
That matters a lot.

Stored does not mean infinite.

Obviously this is the fault of white people.

Maybe translation is wonky. A bag of toast or whatever like pic related.
And we diddn't eat it raw, we just had it over from th place we stayed before ariving Cape Town.

Yeah stored in emergency centres so you can't even shower but even that will run out quickly.

Why aren't we just killing all wh*tes and extract moisture from their corpses? There... problem solved.

The funny part is the whites will still manage to make their water last longer than the niggers will.

Absolutely. I've met and worked with many from SA. All based, good people. Flag not related, I'm Aussie.

Ahhh, I see.

We don't call it toast until it's toasted, before that it's just bread.

>Raw toast
It's just called 'bread' user.

I think we are fucked. Even if we do not reach day zero, this water restrictions will have to continue for about 3-4 years just to get back to a "normal" dam level. I read in the news papers this morning that one of our biggest dams needs about 400mm rain (monsoon level) just to saturate the ground. This is before we start to see water in the dam again.

>twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545
Holy fuck I would have done the same thing as that guy in the video, he even says "Just leave me alone" and that preachy and uppity nigger starts wanting to call him racist, yeah nah get fucked mate.

I don't think you'll recover any time soon. Like maybe never.

Even the desalination and ground water "solutions" will only be able to provide around a combined 120mil litres per day. And the while city uses around 500mil.

>Not posting a based black man selfie
Come on nigga, all you had to do was learn to control your pride and become courageous

He'a german

They like to make laws saying things like "don't call the raw toast bread"

how would you guys pay for desalination anyway?

Why can't you guys build a seawater distillation plant? Every state has one in Australia.

Thats if your black owners can ever keep their power plants working 100%.

They are busy. But all of the projects are behind schedule: coct.co/water-dashboard/

If you want to call that bread

Thats the answer to the white genocide

I might have to go try and queue for water at a supermarket though. I might have shot of talking to a girl. Pic related

Besides just the price and build time for a facility large enough to supply 4 million people, you have to consider corruption, delayed build time ect and political groups who would gain funding and treats if other methods are used besides desalination.

Long story short we're heading for disaster and the politicians are more worried about political points and money

>be surrounded by water
>run out of water

how does this happen

Come on now, being German he is used to stuff being toasted in the oven to a crisp perfection.

>If you want to call that bread
>posts chain store garbage
>not bakery that makes their own

Yup.
Last week in the Sunday Times they had a interview with Tannie De lille. She said she deferred the desalination plans last year because they would cost to much and rather focus on ground water. And nobody talks how she "saved" the city a few 100mil rands. But now we have no water and no plans. So I do not think she can boast about her decision.

be quiet worst korea

Immernoch besser als Toast. Und wo gibts heute noch kleine, unabhänige Bäcker?

I think you meant to say baked bread but it translated to toast.

In Amerika existieren Bäckereien nicht wirklich. Wir haben große Lebensmittelgeschäfte.

You can't call
"bread". It's mush, which needs to be toasted. I feel bad for you white bread eating fat fuckers.

>drain more groundwater

By all means, the sooner the Water Wars begin, the faster the revolution in Europe begins and I get to shoot all non-whites.

I live next to one in Southern Bayern. It bakes every morning and damn does it smell good. But you're right, those are better than what Americans can get for bread too.

>große Lebensmittelgeschäfte
That's an understatement. The US is hard pressed to have a butcher with fresh meat too. Sad really. The food quality here is amazing.

Taps are meant to run dry in two months. Water wars when?

How long will 20 liters of drinking water last anons?

I am thinking of writing an app. "water warriors" which you can use to team up with other people. You can then use the app to plan raids on other groups in order to steal their water. Might have some micros transactions in it like R100 to get info on another group. R500 to hide your group from other groups.

Lol, why has this turned into a big deal? It's bread. I'm not pretending that it's good bread, but it is literally bread.
You even called it "white BREAD"
I love you cunts, but sometimes I get tired of explaining shit to autists.

A week at best

>twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545
This twitter literally went private the moment I clicked it

10 days at best. Then you will have to get your shorts and start roaming the bush.. gl

Meanwhile, in Peru, you have billboards in one the driest place on earth producing water from atmospheric moisture.

Depends on the circumstances (temperature, shade, amount of work performed). An average male needs 3.7 liter per day, 20% of that can be gotten from food, so 2.6 liter. Allow for basic hygiene (brushing teeth & washcloth rub) only = 3 liter.

So 6-7 days, around a week.

This woman saved them money. Sure, they won't have any water, and the population will slaughter each other, but at least they won't have a salt problem.

why havent you fucktards built some desalination plants? You're next to the ocean

they lived too long next to niggers

We can't just call it bread tho, since we have so many kinds of bread here and just calling it bread would be too general.

Also this

I think slaughter was the end game

can´t you just move to another part of south africa?

or just leave south africa somehow

I agree with the macaco on this one

You can lead a thirsty nigger to water but you can't tell him not to shit in it first.

I'm stuck in Stellenbosch for uni

At least the municipality are only asking you guys to keep at 87L/per day instead of 50.

I just looked it up online. Literally building them now, not before the problem happens.
Niggers have really fucked SA. Come to Australia white man, we have chinks in the cities and all races in Melbourne but regional cities like Newey are still white as fuck and everybody is pretty peaceful

>87L/per day
What the fuck, that's supposed to be per household right?

>No water
>Surrounded by hordes of angry thirsty ass niggas
>All a man has to care about is his weapon and what to do with it before he dies
If it wasn't for love, that life would probably be better than most of the "fun" offered here in fancy "we don't cut off the water to white people" pants America.

We should be taking in all the Boers and other white farmers and giving them land in the outback and getting them to turn it into farmable land, I would prefer a swarm of white farmers being productive than the fucking sudo and chink trash that is infesting our cities now.

>Be a Finn
>Land of thousand lakes
>The tapwater is more clean than Evian
>Lakewater drinkable

Feels good man .

Don't open your borders

I expect no eye contact and living memes baking jew cookies in their ovens everywhere when I visit the elfniggers of snowland

Its per person. The Stellenbosch municipality made and effort to get their town of the city water grid and on borehole water. They announce their town is doing well with saving water and while the rest of the cape is going to 50L/pp on 1feb, Stellenbosch is only going to 87l/pp.
Here is the tweet: twitter.com/StellMun/status/955758215744114688

Black women didnt build desalination plants to save a few scheckles, why am I not surprised.

I'm assuming you get more water if you pay?

Someone said they needed 11 dams to maintain the water supply. They built 2 and both and now empty.

JUST

Yeah but you guys cucked out on guns

Fines

OH NO THAT'S SAD but at least some niggers will left this world.

>For the first time in history, a major city will completely run out of water due to a prolonged drought
>Drumpftards will still claim that climate change is a hoax

TPBP
There is no other reasonable solution.

Currently yes. But they might fine you a few thousand rands. They are also installing a log of "smart" meters at homes now which prevents you from going over your limit. The meter shows how much water you have left per month and reset every month. They installed one at our home two days ago. They also left a leak on our side of the meter when they were done. so we lost about 30l overnight because the fkers couldn't install it correctly. Not sure what happens when you reach 0.

Africans live in the here-and-now. Tomorrow is impossibly far away, so not worth worrying about, and the past is gone, so who cares.

And its difficult to enforce. They actually have no idea how much water people are using without physically going to the home and check the reading on the meter.

Much as I agree with climate change, this has little to do with it. It's all about population exceeding the carrying limit. It could rain every day and they'd still breed to a level where even that would not be enough.

you get drained of blood for the blood resivoir

Singapore is the boss when it comes to water...

They collect rain water, tap it from the ground, recycle their grey water, use desalination plants....a marvel of modern engineering.

Then you have this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slingshot_(water_vapor_distillation_system)

There was a leak? Why the fuck didn't you fix it yourself you stupid fuck? Why didn't you tel them immediately? Why did they fuck it up to begin with? That's a prime example of why Africans are worthless as a whole. A god damn leaky water meter and your pathetic ass couldn't fix it so you wasted 30l of water while you're in a fucking drought and a literal happening is upon your people. Please fucking kill yourself.

Time to start investing in stillsuits.

Fuck you. We found the leak the next day and fixed it.

You could have simply boiled it down to "because niggers"

Be a Finn. Russians have the green express in eastern Karelian. Ruptured rusted subs with half recovered and semi deactivated cores rotting out in the open. I'd Geiger the ground water.
Be a Finn. Say we no industry. No pollution. Swedes and Germans and notably Poland has been flooding the Baltic with industrial and agricultural solvents. Baltic ranked most toxic body of water just after Aral Sea. But Aral Sea is a joke.
Be a Finn. Country has Rhodesia next door. And celebrate more diversity. You guys have a dedicated television channel for it

USA. We got thicc lakes

>the next day

Why are you so lazy? Why didn't you inspect the work they did immediately? Why didn't you take it upon yourself to make sure the job was done properly so you didn't waste water? Why are your people so terrible at maintaining infrastructure?

Climate change has nothing to do with this.

Anyone got the screencap of the russian incursion into ghoul territory? About to redpill a family member.

>Why are your people so terrible at maintaining infrastructure?

>America

Did an undocumented immigrant stole your job? Why are you so angry?

Blacks fucking like rabbits. They'll all be inbred soon, lowering the IQ even more.

I know where you're coming from and it's true there is a lot of old crumbling shit but it's only bothersome to to the poor people. The infrastructure where it counts for main hub cities is in prime condition and the suburban areas outside of metro are utopian. No one cares about the old bridges, cobbled roads and slow internet that the rural luddites are stuck with. It's only in disrepair to the economy not thriving in those locations.

On top of all of this The USA is fucking huge and a lot of areas are mostly abandoned economically and this is understood by the residents who refuse to move on. Think of it more in the line of planned obsolescence on a National level with generational gaps that represent the economic prosperity and decline of certain demographics which are more diverse than you would know.

Not angry I'm laughing as I throw out simple questions you cannot answer or refute. Hopefully China sends aid for you soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=xYhQWb9Ry1k

Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads.

Sounds reasonable.

Sure thing. I am not going to try and defend a meter installation.