get comfy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/ellada/atiki/athina/hellenic-parliament.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BvX8E9xqMN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp9AIuKpRb8
youtube.com/watch?v=C07A6K0iZtE
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs&bpctr=1517746935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call me when it's a country that matters.

guess we're skipping Australia then

Gowan lads, based hellas

webcam showing the front of the parliament

what are they mad about?

Didnt a guy imolated a few years ago in one of these rallies?

>A protest under the motto ‘Macedonia is Greece’ takes place in Athens on Sunday, February 4 against the use of the name Macedonia by the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM).

>The naming of FYROM has been a long-held point of dispute between Athens and Skopje.

>The Greek government is currently engaged in a new round of talks with FYROM over the naming of the former Yugoslav republic.

FYROM naming dispute

What are these chocolate frogs grumpy about

they are nothing compared to catalonians rallies

good luck

you had 350,000
our previous rally had 450,000
now this one is in the capital and will probably surpass 1,000,000

well that sounds minor. I was going to ask about greeks paying debts but since the rest of europe went to shit it's not too funny any more

We don't need to protest about that, we just don't pay :^)

Are the Macedonians a Slavic people? Does Greece claim ownership of that area?

Macedonians are Greek
FYROMians are Bulgarian and Albanian

>Does Greece claim ownership of that area?
no, Macedonia is already within our borders

How are Golden Dawn doing? Do they have a chance or did they never recover from that legal trouble?

Great stuff.
keep greece white

We will take the Balkan region and solve this dispute inşallah

it's disappointing that one european country has to be protesting against another, why can't they work together? no more brother wars

Bloke I work with is Greek and he’s good people. What I saw of the country was a shithole though.

Macedonia is a region held by Macedonians, a tribe in the northern part of Greece who spoke Greek, believed in Greek gods and held Greek customs and culture. The capital was in northern Greece.

About 20-30% of Macedonian land is in FYROM (the country that calls itself Macedonia) and the rest is in northern Greece.

FYROM are a country of a slavic and Bulgarian tribe who came down to the area in the 6th century AD, with a huge Albanian minority.

The Macedonian name dispute came after Tito's Yugoslavia broke into pieces, one piece had no national identity since they didn't want to join Albania, Serbia or Bulgaria, so they took the Macedonian namesake.

FYROM wants to enter NATO and EU, but Greece has been vetoing them for ages. Now there's talks about changing the name. FYROM wants to enter NATO and EU with the name Macedonia intact, Greek politicians are corrupt enough to let that happen, hence those protests.

we all know what the m in fyrom really means

They didn't have a chance from the beginning even before the trials, they're openly nazi in a country that was invaded by nazis (and we were neutral in WW2 before that)
now I doubt they'll get higher than 6% and if we get a proper nationalistic party that doesn't suck anyone's dick they'll disappear

>2018
>wanting to be white
no thanks

FYROM isn't in the EU, are you autistic?

it's in europe, so it's european
are you autistic?

greeks in northern greece are vlachs and descendants of orthodox refugees from turkey, real fucking macedonians aiiight

Literally not an argument, we've had hundreds of wars with other Europeans

i'm disappointed that we're continuing to have them

I'm not
stick to emus

We have Vlach minorities and Greek refugees who lived in Turkey and migrated to Macedonia, doesn't mean everyone is Vlach or from Asia Minor

So when is greece going to fix their country? all this protesting is fun and stuff, but they aren't fixing anything. It's like they want to be poor or something

>Aussie
>calls Greece irrelevant

Macedonia being part of Greece.
Thanks, my friend.
We wish.
We'll pay "muh debts" when Germans pay theirs. Which is never.
Do your research. You're in Sup Forums, Greek history should be required to post here. Macedonia is a Greek word, made by Greeks FOR Greeks.
They're scumbags who can't make proper arguments and get into fights with degenerate leftists. They're failed Chads.
>Korea
Oh, how I WISH South Koreans colonized us. We'd be bordering Iran right now.
The European meme is Anglo Saxon based on MacKinder's theories. Failed Bulgarians (FYROM) aren't brothers. They'd sell their "European" heritage to side with the Turk. Much like Albanians.

"shithole" is accurate.

Stating the obvious, but thank you, Dutch friend.
You do realise that this is how nations are formed, right? Your "country" was made by assimilating Occitans, Bretons, Alsatians, Basques etc. But it's all fine when you do it. Also, there's a REASON we weren't the majority when it was annexed. Our enemies changed the demographics. But you'd rather side with a Turk or a faux-Bulgarian when he does that, instead of us. Shame.

>It's like they want to be poor or something
>means rapefugees ignore them

It's 15D chess

Hail Victory!

mashallah

see

what a waste of double-dubs. Greece is ground zero in the grand scheme you idiot

all those flags bring tears of joy.

>Turkey
You mean Anatolia - which was Greek clay you dumb frog

Bingo. Plus, for SOME reason we get ZERO terrorism. Hint: It's that we don't engage in Faustian conflicts around the globe. And because we're geopolitically irrelevant, that's true.
>Dutch
>calls Greece ground zero
Call me back when you can park your bike without it getting stolen ANYWHERE in the Netherlands. I've been to Lesvos and with all the refugees it still hasn't got the amount of bicycle theft that you guys have.

Join us. Settle in Greece and help us turn this country into a libertarian haven, a fortress against Eastern and Western aggression.

Charles Cather dissing Greece at 2:05

youtube.com/watch?v=BvX8E9xqMN8

>Call me back when you can park your bike without it getting stolen ANYWHERE in the Netherlands. I've been to Lesvos and with all the refugees it still hasn't got the amount of bicycle theft that you guys have.
why are you shitting on me? i fucking love Greece standing up for themselves. to much Ouzo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp9AIuKpRb8
youtube.com/watch?v=C07A6K0iZtE
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs&bpctr=1517746935
MAKE GREECE GREAT AGAIN!

>T. colonial non country run by inmates that fuck abbos.

It's a reflex from all the Greek-bashing on Sup Forums

Your "country" is literally having the flag of McDonald's. And to compensate the fact that you have ZERO antiquities you've turned your otherwise irrelevant wasteland into a kitsch-fest that resembles Las Vegas. But that's the issue. You can build a thousand Alexander the Great statues to boost your small cocks, our country is FILLED with evidence of Greek culture.

You could at least admit you're advertising Greece for free by raising statues of Greek heroes, but that would defeat your "purpose".

My mum is almost done cooking, I'll go there after lunch

I hope I'm not too late

Shut it down

They're like a wild pitbull. They will lash out at everything and everyone.

Chill out turk

Thessaloniki is an antifa ridden shithole, he isn't wrong. Thessaloniki has some truly gorgeous parts though.

BTW why the animosity? We aren't against you, though we wish you were a bit smarter and less brainwashed, we're against our own politicians who're ok with fucking up every chance they get.

Peace.

maybe. i loved Greece before they were cool tho. Greece should NOT i repeat NOT pay debts its all fake money anyway

thanks for the info

Hardly. I love your country too. I only hate the fact that you're kinda statist and that you're not coming to colonize us already. This country NEEDS new blood to forge a libertarian stronghold. Also, do me a favour and support any party that's pro free market and against taxation in your own country. This is what we all need right now.

>>Turkey
>You mean Anatolia - which was Greek clay you dumb frog

We were in Anatolia before those Greeks whoreson

what's with all the wog defending maclean toothpaste faggots in this thread

Κάτω τα χέρια απ΄τη ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ

I am down with Bulgarian identity
I come here to bait new fag greeks who sperg like it's youtube. So I enjoy the shitposting

There's no Greek bashing. Your very culture is based on ours. Bashing Greece is like bashing your Grandpa. Sad. And we're looking at you shaking our collective heads...

You are the wog stavros mcdonald

LMAO

based Greeks
not that it helped them much but unlike rest of Balkan cattle they have the balls to go out on the street

We've had so many Albanian and roach shills on Sup Forums shitposting 24/7, I hope you can understand.

>Alexander died long before the Skopjes even arrived
>He's somehow not Greek

Is McDonalds peak autism?

>t.Xerxes

yeah
they are mostly Bulgarian and some Serbs perhaps
they have nothing to do with old Macedonians
it's wewuzing of the highest level, at least this new government dropped it

all is forgiven. and yes you are right about the dutch being statists. I am doing my part to change that.

what i meant with "ground zero" is the fact that Greece is one of the key factors in democracy. and ((they)) hate it...and i love it!

frens?

Normally we don't have to do anything.

They do not get to join the EU or NATO unless they change their name, period.
It is entirely up to them, there should be no negotiation of any sort.

But we have a traitorous left-wing government who wants to give thousands of years of Greek history to the Bulgarians just months before they get destroyed in the elections.
They are not forced to do it, they had no reason to dig up the subject again. They simply hate their country, it is a core part of their ideology.

The Bulgarians are trying to do the best for their fictional country, that is understandable.
Our government's actions are not. They are traitors, nothing less.

I have a Bulgarian passport
I need greek to let this go and bulgaria and greece can defend the balkans

They were also the first to successfully revolt against the Ottoman Empire in 1821.

> Ukraina
> not Ukraine
What is this?

ah yes another useful rally that will definitely change things because our establishment really cares about our opinions and is definitely not only moved by threat of violence

a huge mass of very useful protesters that will also 100% vote for right-wing or nationalist parties on the 2019 election and will definitely not just vote for the traitors again, even though they are protesting against their policies.

I wonder if they'll ever get the Macedonian name. He was clearly Greek

>Thessaloniki is an antifa ridden shithole
I have to agree with you. Most well fed alternative hippy assholes and yuppies go to Thessaloniki for college. Their university is notoriously shitty and yet everyone wants to go there.
not an argument, Albanian-Bulgarian hybrid.
Meh, we get fucked over all the time, the Macedonia meme is the last thing there's any sort of "agreement" on here. It's actually a rally against the government, even though a lot of (((social liberals))) taint it with their presence. And, of course, antifa go apeshit only because of THIS rally. They couldn't throw half a molotov at the parliament on an ordinary day. Proof that they're the fifth column of the establishment.
Modern democracy is a scam. Even ancient Athens had a democracy that was more aristocratic than we dare to think in modern standards.

I'm an ancap, but this country needs Pinochet times a thousand.

We can give you passport, as long as you learn ancient Greek. Which will, incidentally, make you more Greek than many Greeks who hate studying ancient Greek. Deal?

>greek
>accusing anyone else of being statist
Wow, a non-retarded sensible one, how rare

Serbian revolt was in 1804 and was semi-successful
though Greece got formal independence sooner I believe

>Athens

Burn that city to the ground. Traffic is bad on the island I live on, but the mainland takes things to a whole new level. I'm never returning there again.

1.5 million protesters as of right now.

This might end up being one of the biggest rallies in history with a peak of 2 million people.
That's 20% of Greek population gathered in a single protest for anyone that can't into math.
Syriza might prefer getting btfoed by germans and americans instead of literally getting killed by their own people if they sign any kind of agreement with these monkeys.

it's a combination of communist propaganda in post-ww2 yugoslavia to justify a potential territorial expansion to greece and fyroms need to create a national identity to justify its existance, because otherwise albanians would just want to join albania and the rest would join bulgaria.

>I'm an ancap, but this country needs Pinochet times a thousand.

This right here. Communists and antifa are destroying this place. It angers me to see all of the graffiti and commie propaganda everywhere. Nothing is sacred, everything those leftist faggots see gets tagged. Homes, churches, historical buildings all get tagged. It's awful.

godspeed to our greek bros
can't let those serbo-bulgarians-albanians steal history

Yes there were many uprisings over a LONG time
Damn Turks held Eastern Europe back from the Renaissance and Industrial Revolution

>We can give you passport, as long as you learn ancient Greek.
But I'm a Bulgar lmao I like you but why the fuck?
I honestly don't know what will happen from this. The locals here will take anything like dropping ancient Greece claims, destroying provocations/statues, renaming, etc but they won't agree to dropping macedonia entirely
And you want them to do that so I think the dispute will go on

Delish

It's up to you though, it's either NATO and EU or keep the name.

Otherwise you're gonna be vetoed every time

ANCIENT MACEDONIA WAS A HELLENISTIC KINGDOM, END OF DISCUSSION.

Whoever doesn't know/think Macedonia is a part of our history, should really study history.

Oh and OP is a faggot, its not a nationalist event you dumb fuck.

Pic related: the protest of 21/1/2018 in Thessaloniki

Hellenistic =/= Hellenic

OP loves Greece tho

All right, that's enough.

Nice excuses.

We made them survive. Now they are dying.

np

reminder

You dumb fuck this is a census from bulgaria