youtu.be/AxzjTnWQeOU
instagram.com/carleebyoga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>wtf
>>women

You answered your own question.

BRAAAAAP

Is... Is that blood?

If this beating makes you uncomfortable you should have stayed in the kitchen.

> it's natural therefore it's ok to do it anywhere

let me just quickly have a shit on your dinner table, it's only natural

>hey son yea remember where the fuck you came from.. MY PUSSY. ME. BLOOD. NOW STAND STILL WHILE I PUT MY PUSSY BLOOD ON YOUR HEAD

Yes

Wtf is wrong with her skin? She looks like a corpse

>menstruating on your son's head
This is why I'm a fascist.

>tattoos
>dreadlocks
>freebleed
Vegan feminist confirmed

>"natural = good"

Who is more obnoxious about this fallacy:
Feminists or weed addicts?

Women are pedos

Monthly flood = period
Where the fuck you come from = my pussy

In other words

“If a woman’s period makes you uncomfortable, maybe I should remind you that you came out of a pussy.”

It's just all so tiresome

I can smell it.

The children do not look happy

Hepatitis from tattoo dirty needle.

The worst part is that future generations will look at pictures like that and will be proud about the actual state of humanity in the early 21st Century.
I really wish that world-wide nuclear fire would cleanse our sins.

youtu.be/AxzjTnWQeOU
Nitemare hippie girl

They don't.

Yes they do not look happy

Agreed.

lol same

wut in the living fuck

I agree with you

You're right on the mark, Kraut.

I know a girl pretty much like that.
Hangs out with my group of friends once in a while.
Vegan, on the pill, with daddy issues, animalist overly sensitive and emotional, with a hundred ex-boyfriends...
Pretty much the Sup Forums stereotype for nu-woman.
Worst part is that she seems interested in me and I like her when she's not being a bitch half the time.

How do you redpill (or at least turn into a decent person) someone who is so far gone?

What is child abuse.

>How do you redpill (or at least turn into a decent person) someone who is so far gone?
You don't.

gas all leftists

Fucking rank. That foul splitarse ought to be arrested for child abuse.

This is why I'm yellow fever. Good luck with your unicorn, mane.

You don't. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Remember that time when you were a kid and you had to smell your moms nasty unshaven bloody pussy in the name of nature? Neither do I, but these kids will.

imagine being one of those kids. and 20 years later you find that photo. TRAUMA

3D roasties are so disgusting

The one on the left might be able to block the memories. The kid on the right is fucked.

How do i get white gf

Well actually menstruation is a mini abortion, a dumped egg that has not been fertilized. So...they come from abortion?

women are fairly easy to manipulate but if she can swing from being a hippie vegan she will go way overboard the other side. Not worth the attempt. She will not stop at a good point and then stay that way.

His face says it all. That is the look of mental damage.

what the fuck I like yoga now

instagram.com/carleebyoga/

Wow, that really gave me a rationalization for my public masturbation.

Uhm, that's exactly that you crackkkers made Africans do when you smuggled them to America on board slave ships. Women were tied down on racks and forced to bleed and defecate on each other for months.

Why? The girl is already leeching of my friends...
Is either that, do nothing and let her destroy our friendship with petty bullshit or shoot her in the back of the head in a dark alley.

i think of that sometimes, from previous periods we only preserved the excellence in form of high art so we look at it with admiration, but with the internet all the human stupidity of our time will be preserved forever to be seen and mocked and its a specially awful time... its probably good since it will work as a warning of the state of humanity when society lets its ideals rot.

But why?

>muh vagina

That is transportation of livestock.

W T F

>shoot her in the back of the head in a dark alley.
You already have the solution

Go and get burned so you can learn the lesson the hard way then, dumbfuck.

Jesus

You just know she's going to ruin her children's lives by fucking them, their partners or their friends

MOMMY GIB MILKIES

IT's a mistake we still have to live with to this day, trust us, if we could go back through time and skin all those shit in mid transport, we fucking would

The first slave ships were jewish. The first slave owner in America was a nigger.

you can teach a parrot to talk, doesnt mean you should listen to it.

those empty eyes, man.

>Where you come from
Lol, If I had the knowledge as a sperm that this is the pussy I would come from, I would have committed suicide in my dad's ball sack immediately.

So I guess I can cum on little girls face? I mean they also come from sperm going by this logic.

Women are mentally ill.

>Abusing your children for attention
Isn't that a legit disease?

Topkek

>The first slave ships were jewish
exactly, they were jew-ISH. Those so called jewish people were just white edomites, the real biblical hebrew israelites were black.

>Isn't that a legit disease?
Its called being a left wing liberal

What the fuck did I just see??
The asteroid can’t come quick enough

I want to destroy the planet now

Not going to lie, that kind of hot. But i also have lactation fetish

Munchausen's by proxy, but that only applies if you're making them sick or attracting outside attention for the purposes of making yourself look good, caring, etc. This is just normal child abuse. Depending on how young that kid is, it could also technically count as covert sexual abuse. It's a bit hard to tell since the kid is so young that they probably can't comprehend the feelings of discomfort from this shit. Talk to the older one.

DAS RITE

LOL
Oh my fuck

Damn Germany, they kikes really did a number on you

Its truly a shame that she turned out to be some hippie scum. For have 2 kids, she has a ridiculous body. Heck she has a ridiculous body if she didn't have kids. Of course having kids suck on her tits for years will ruin that pretty quick

>people still believe in vagina jew

Mind I remind you from where you actually come from

Nice. Anti tranny meme

>western white women

sell sell sell

>where the fuck they come from
didn't they come from the blood she didn't spill over her babies?
if anything this is going to become material for the second divorce.

You dont, you stay away from them, they are very usefull as an example of how not to.

>vegan
>on the pill
I fucking hate this retarded tofu and processed garbage munching muh-animuls retards, they give veganism bad reputation, it did wonders to my health.

unironically would sniff holes and panties tho

Trying not to, that's why I ask for help.
Aren't britbongs supposed to be polite?

Anyways... So just get rid of her?

Same brother

Yeah but we are talking about people not subhuman nigger scum

You all need to Hitler in your lives
What would Hitler do?

All that exercise to look like an 80yr old 30yr woman. Fuck.
She looks fucking sick.

Veganism

>So just get rid of her?
Unfortunately, yes. You can't change a girl that's already broken. It won't lead to anywhere good so you have to let it go. Maybe 100 years ago she'd have made a great wife. But this is the price we as Europeans are paying for the results of the two world wars and the subsequent decline of western civilisation.

t. 29yr old with plenty of experience dealing with fucked up girls in my past.

Go easy with the webms guys, I'm on nofap.

Classy

This is exactly how retards acts while justifying masterbating their kids at nap time .
"It common old school nurturing"

Pffft, NOPE , your just a creepy hippy psycho ONLY concerned with your mirror and pimping your kids for attention.

>be kid 4 year old kid
>mom bleed on your head from her stinky pussy
it is fine

Thats just fucking gross thats literally the same as showing your unwiped shitty ass

>they give veganism bad reputation, it did wonders to my health.

I know... the only reason I'm not a fat fuck is because of healthy diet.
This girl is short and weak and unable to even drink fucking milk because she saw some farmer slap a sheep with a stick because the dumb animal didn't want to move.

Thanks man. Appreciate the advice. Don't know how I'll get rid of her, tho.

>This girl is short and weak and unable to even drink fucking milk because she saw some farmer slap a sheep with a stick because the dumb animal didn't want to move.

All these butter guys in this thread. Sad!

I wish my parents took a picture of my bocian.