Say it with me Sup Forums macedonia is GREEK

say it with me Sup Forums macedonia is GREEK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandru_Macedonski
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn right it is.

Proud Macedonian American here reporting in. Slavic speaking people in Northern Greece have every right to ally themselves with the Republic of Macedonia and join their territory if they wish.

"Greek" Macedonia is Macedonia

But Macedonia is Albanian Slav mutts

MACEDONIA IS GREECE !!!!

DAS RITE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandru_Macedonski

What are the chances Greece's left wing Government gives up the name?

Macedonia is Turkish. That is a favt.

Lets just unite already and purge analbanians together with the serbs.

got rangebanned because of the albanian janitor/mod on Sup Forums

dont post on int anymore

he gives you a 30 days ban for a harmless post
and if you come back
you are a ban evader

the albanian also ignores reports on threads

Not surprised, it's the extent of albanian intellect.

they also write on discord what to post on Sup Forums
the albanians tell diaspora what to write here since they are ashamed of posting with their real flag

I'm surprised they're smart enough to organise like that its like they're wannabe jews but without the intelligence.

>wannabe jews but without the intelligence.
thats literally what they are

he just deletes albania threads or posts he doesnt like
even if they are not against the rules
banning people for ban evasion although they werent banned before
letting albanians insult other people
ignoring reports on hate threads he likes

the other mods dont care so tell everyone to not post on int

only in your dreams

MACEDONIA IS GREEK
θα kατέβω προς το τέλος για γηπεδιkό όποιος ψήνει

this is the turk in bulgaria
he cant even speak turkish but hates christians anyway

yo come in the other thread

proxies are slow

those manipulative albanians made me really hate them
so i will harm them in real life now and post results on Sup Forums
so that the albanian can see what he has created

they are literal human trash
like that guy said wannabe jews without the intelligence

If i remember correctly, the other party that formed the government with syriza said that if they compromise the name they will end the coalition.

ah ok
just don't get caught, we don't want you gone

INDEED IT IS BROTHER

im not stupid like an albanian

Kill a few albanians in my name. Just don't get caught you have a lot more albanians to kill in your lifetime to live for!

Broke: macedonia is GREEK
Woke: greece us Macedonian
Ascended: you all belong to Rome

you again

Is it possible for Greece to annex macedonia without any penalties from the EU and the UN?

Fuck that shit, no money to feed them desu.

In a counteroffensive yeah
they have 8,000 army with trash equipment, we got 145,000 army with alright equipment (50% ok stuff 25% bad stuff 25% good stuff)

I like where this is going
Well, at this point the cancer against Greece has reached levels unthinkable, call us monkeys and whatever,
10% most being Macedonians, what about the Muslims and salvs?
Who knows? Do they want us to?

no.. best we could get would be northen epirus and that would be pushing it.

He means a military invasion

So is Constantinople but what are you doing to recover that?

i know what he means

then you do realize that what you said was pretty stupid
see we can be in their borders with serbia within a few hours

I am actually okay with this. Alboshits are the cancer of the balkans and the scum of the earth.

Constantinople is a lost dream (thanks to the eternal Anglo).

>without any penalties from the EU and the UN

>8k army
nigger half of them are analbanians which will defect immediately and 1k will 100% defect
3k is an optimistic number.

that's why I said counteroffensive faggot
did you see bosnia receiving any penalties (even though they deserved it)?

Can't wait for golden dawn to come over and hijack the whole thing

Macedonia is Greek

yeah that too, RIP
can you imagine albos chimping out, getting you into trouble and then deserting
that'd be some quality stuff

Even they are not THAT stupid...right?

As long as we get to purge all Alboscum shitstains I believe everyone would be in agreement.

>counteroffensive
fyrom would never attack us. stupid scifi scenario.

Greece ends in Larissa. True Greeks fought barbaric Macedons. Fuck Macedonia and fuck PAOK.

they tried to in the first rally
they were something like 200 people, they didn't do shit
they're nowhere to be seen now

Deep down I really wish this whole crowd will start marching towards the parliament

>Fuck Macedonia and fuck PAOK.
MPAOK*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg

1% chance is still a chance
we could stage a falseflag as well

And Greece is german, pay debt faggot

But the ancient kingdom of Macedon is within the territory of Greece. FYROM is just stealing a name

I love Greece, but it is amusing to watch them go on about the Macedonians.

Also tzatziki is the same thing as cacik

>
>Deep down I really wish this whole crowd will start marching towards the parliament
All of us
Indeed

>name
they're saying they are the true macedonians and believe we stole their land

I dont think you understand how the mediterranean mindset works.Greecebros never pay debt fuck the germaniggers

I wish. It's already evident that they'd only support politics that lead to separation only.

>Kamenos
>Implying he gives a shit about anything other than being in power
lul. The fat fuck would sell us out and you know it.

Your country is poor, everything is shit and keeps getting worse but somehow a namechange brings 1000000 people on street kek

Northern Macedonia, or the FYROM is Bulgarian.
Southern Macedonia is Greek.

Why don't you hurry up and annex yourselves to Bulgaria before analbanians annex themselves (and you) to Albania then?

>Kamenos is the Karatzaferis of this government
Never trust a fat nationalist desu.

"no"

DAMN RIGHT IT IS

Not in the slightest my curly haired neighbour

That was thousands of years ago, people migrate, languages change. Constantinople isn’t even Greek anymore. (Though it will be when we gas the Turks kek.)

>thousands of years ago
90-95% of Macedonia are still within our borders you retard
look at the world map

The Area within Greece is majority Greek speaking. I would say that the only change needed to the map is for Greece to get a few border towns from Macedonia, the rest of Macedonia should go to Bulgaria. Greece also should get Constantinople and gas the Turks.

>Greece is Italian

>macedonia is greek
or
>greek is macedonia
hmm
>be greece cuck the king of facedonia for years
>he gets release steal yout tech and give his son the best army in the fucking worl
>his son conqures, rekts, beats the shit out of you, your enemies, and your enemies enemies, creating an empire bigger and any in the fucking world

None of you are the true Hellenes.

State tv (bottom half )

>doesn't cover the event as good as other channels do
>literally plays some dumb shit with a fag dancing or some shit while Athens is at the verge of being burned down
>when they finally report they talk about "tens of thousands "
>hints about anarchists burning down shit

Hm

State TV is nothing more than a propaganda machine of the current government. SYRIZA really is a fucking menace.

Are you jealous slovakia? Do you want to be german too? Are you too slav to be be german and that makes you sad?

I bet you also use Simpsons screenshots to prove Americans are yellow. Faggot

This country is a clusterfuck of multiethnicity. This is my estimate but here goes. out of 2mil you have
300k analbanians
600k actual macedonians(including aegeans and non-traitors like zaev)
200k naturalised serbians(these guys are usually patriots aswell)
300k of traitors
600k are mutts/turks/gypsies
Furthermore the youth is largely leaving the country only leaving the old macedonians in this country.
I don't know of a country that's defeated multicancerism in history.

I don't mind other countries having a piece of Macedonia. The problem comes when a nation names the whole country after the region and proclaims that they are the true Macedonians (without any proof whatsoever and every historical fact against them) and that we stole their land.
This is why we are protesting.

Hey those were good times muh dude

They did the same shit 2 weeks ago in Thessaloniki. You could literally see the crown from their offices but they played some retarded shit no one cared about on TV.

Well, to play the devil's advocate, State TV was always a propaganda machine for whichever government was in power at that moment, left or right, so it's not something ONLY syriza does desu.

True but this has gotten out of hand. Not to mention that SYRIZA also brought it back since it got shut down before.

very Greek it is

we shall NEVER pay debts and continue fighting against monkydonians MACEDONIA IS GREEK AND FOREVER WILL BE

w8, they arent yellow?

Greece was under Roman rule ("rule"). We don't deny that and don't larp as Romans (even though we are genetically similar), not to mention that during the Greek Empire even PERSIA was under our rule. Do they larp as Macedonian?
FYROMians do
gas yourself moron

don't reply to the kurd, he won't get any attention and he will fuck off to his steppes

Yeah I can't see you surviving for 20 more years due to the reasons you posted
the moment someone shifts to a minority things will turn pretty ugly imo (Kosovo style)

>has gotten out of hand.
That's true, and it's especially funny since they were supposed to be the "new and uncorrupted" thing. ERT was closed yeah, but there was NERIT which was the same shit either way.

Pay debts greek bro
Give gibs le anglo
:D

I think NERIT at least was smaller and didn't have as many unneeded personel being paid to do nothing. I may be wrong on that though.

There was no "Greece" before 1830. Ancient greek cities-states hated monkeydonians and Alexander the great. Read some basic history not just elementary school textbooks.

Yaaaaaaay they’re finally getting along.

Now we can free the shit out of them.

The balkans may be unstable as fuck but if there is one thing that we can all agree on is how much we hate Alboshits.

I'll admit i don't know anything about that so i'll take your word for it. Sounds very possible after all so it wouldn't surprise me.