Redpill on niggers thread

or nigger hate, post anything that proves niggers are not humans and should be treated as animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
archive.is/vpCFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking faggots fuck you, its my fault for making a thread, im never coming back again.

Coyotes and grey wolves and classified as separate species but are capable of reproducing with fertile offspring. science has been infected with sjw/pc bullshit for several decades - niggers arent human

africa is a shit hole because of evil white colonists ;^)

poverty is the excuse niggers and nigger lovers use to deflect from the fact that they're violent animals

other races were slaves too, but they overcame that and rose up through society. the irish are ashamed they were slaves and try to hide it. niggers are champions of professional victimhood

never accept advice/treatment from black doctors. they are given a free pass in the medical fields to fill diversity quotas. this is true for even the most prominent and successful nigger doctors (like ben carson for example)

Stop talking shit about my BLACK brothers you disgusting wh*Te rapebaby.

Why is this mutt posting stuff as if he is human?

niggers have a history of stealing credit from others

>le 56% maymay
even a mutt is more human than subhuman mongoloids

You realize that the mutt meme is actually helpful to us, it shows that nigger genes ruin white people, listen you gook or whatever you are, you think larping as a nigger is funny ? stop.

niggers commit disproportionately large amounts of violent crime

Oh I thought this was a redpill on nigger hate threads being divide and conquer because the Jews enjoy racial conflict so we fight amongst ourselves instead of (((them))).

Fuck you, OP. These threads are purely D&C.
Learn to title correctly.

>jews use divide and conquer tactics
>supports the jewish psyop of alt right
i dont believe youre legitimately that stupid

they werent very good cotton pickers, but they still serve some purpose

The little weak arab cuck is mad lmao, remember that Islam will be a black religion in 50 years. Blacks are already the 15% of the tunisian population and growing, we are taking over in north africa :^)

You really must not know about Black nationalists then or Blacks that want their own ethnostates as well. KKK racism is fucking retarded, you fucking mudbaby mutt. MLK even wrote a book called "On the jews and theirs lies." The international jew is the fucking enemy.

shoo nigger, you were and still are our slaves negro, we enslaved millions of you over the course of hundreds of years, and we are enslaving you in libya right now, the only purpose for negros is to serve higher superior people, you are nothing but slaves, but not very good ones.

i would support black nationalism if it wasnt fraught with corruption, ignorance, and misplaced racism
>that pic
>that flag
>confusing mlk with martin luther
if this is bait it's bretty gud

this one just makes me laugh

theres a mistake in those figures

niggers are used by politicians to manipulate democracy

times have changed cuck, the future of Europe and the Middle East is BLACK. Get over it, while your populations are aging fast we are making 8 kids for woman kek

>listen you gook or whatever you are
SK. Might be an american soldier.

Obama Admin's First Request to Spy on Trump Campaign Was Rejected by FISA Court - So They Added the Fake Dossier Knowing it was a lie. Nigger red pill and nigger red pills. Niggers.

haha negro i don't think we suffer from this problem, our population is high, and you cant be compared with us because you're not human, chimp.

china owns over 70% of ALL of africas natural mineral and resource productions. the only future niggers have is slaves to the chinks

i don't think they like associating with niggers.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Who give a shit about your shithole? Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Yemen are already mutt nations and we are taking over in Tunisia and Algeria while lybians are shipping us to Europe. All Africa will be BLACK in 50 years, mark my words.

No, you cant take over, look at the majority black african countries, just name one successful nigger country, name one i dare you, you wont take over because you cant depends on yourselves, and if you do manage to take over ( highly unlikely ) you will end up starving because there wont be anyone to give you gibsmedats.

Why do you hate us so much? We should be brothers, in France many Arabs (mostly moroccans and algerians) give their daughters to brides to African Blacks. They know that we are the future of the human kind, Islam will be a black religion mate.

thats not true, we arabs are the most nigger hating race, myabe berbers dont care if their daughters become coal burners but here no one tolerates niggers.

How stupid are you? Its by Martin Luther not MLK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

dude, beurettes (arab girls) love us. There are many interracial couples in Europe and North Africa..

I hate both of you. Arabs and niggers are all the same.

My dad is dating woman who's daughter is a coal burner. This woman is raising her daughters mud baby as her own. We took her camping in one of the most pristine places around. You can not get to this place without a boat. Niggers would never see this place if I did not help take one there. This little piece of shit would not clean up her camp site. Left trash everywhere and saw no wrong in doing so. This is a half nigger raised her entire life by a decent white person. I had to clean the shit she left by the tent because I did not want to leave the awesome place dirty. This little nigger did not understand why I cared. They have no personal responsibility even when you try to teach them at a young age. She was also the only child under 2 who had to have a life vest when she went into the river. She is a teenager.

Stop hating us bro in the future there will not be Arabs or Whites anymore, only Blacks and mutts.

Wait til you meet some Africans

This is what is so fucking annoying about you! That is the most asinine thing to focus on!
A kind of lazy manifest destiny where "you" "win" by some kind of phenotypic alteration within the mass of the population.
People know this obsession and can see that you are getting led around by the ego by those who are actually shaping things.
Don't you care about the shape of the world, it's details?

Possibly, but do you really think that is a good thing? Can you point to an all-black society anywhere in the world that is even slightly successful?

Arabs on niggers before the Atlantic slave trade

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Big List of Nigger Facts w/Sources:
archive.is/vpCFG

Kek. Haven't seen that in a while. Thanks user.