Tell me stories about the peaceful prophet muhammad

Tell me stories about the peaceful prophet muhammad

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=968_1517563331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So why is it okay when Game of Thrones does this exact same thing?

>Comparing game of thrones With a peaceful religion

Not an argument faggot.

NANI?!?!

Says Who ?

Get out and never darken our door again, son.

damn i guess you make a pretty good point

You are aware that Game of Thrones is not a documentary, right?

Game of Throne is a book. It is an inert object that lies on a table, or sometimes under a table, in case one of the table leg is short and needs a boost.

Thomas Carlyle was right desu. You all do yourself a disservice by denying the heroic qualities of the figure. You can accept them without being a Muslim or even liking them.

Go ahead though, call me Mohammad or whatever and get it out of your system.

Muhammad

>Game of Thrones' entire claim to fame is its edginess and breaking the cultural expectatation of "good behaviour is rewarded".
>Islam is a framework on morality, how one should live their life, and how they should treat others.

If Islam were treated like any other work of fiction, there would be no problem.

Mohammad

muhammad

typical sand nigger

Because it has dragons retard

checkmate infadels

Muhammad

M'Hammed

Listen muhammed. Please go learn some more about your namesake. He is literally Joe Smith tier bullshit. Their lives are pretty similar too.
>start religion
>bang as many women as possible
>get kicked out your town
>Write a religious text that is considered boring by any objectionable person
>followers call it brilliant

GoT is a work of fiction. The Koran is a text book of what to do to non Muslims and other Muslims

He raped a 9 year old girl and then married her

Keded

I think it was marriage THEN rape same shit though.

> Acting like that show isn't based off exactly the type of stuff that occurred back during this time period.

>heroic qualities of the figure
>heroic

I bet they know lots of bedtime stories.

Is that what those posts say? One post says it has dragons, one post says it's an inert object, one post says it's not a documentary and one post says checkmate infadels. Can you quote where people say that medieval shit wasn't gruesome as fuack.

I can see her face so haram

Now that's out the way can you admit that your obsession with attacking everything related to Islam, including their figurehead, often leads to you attacking and abandoning your own traditional values. Anti-islamic sentiment is undoubtedly being used to push liberal and anti-traditionalist agendas by various interested parties. The core position is often that they're incongruous with the liberal and tolerant values of the western - it's rarely that they're a foreign religion and people fundamentally at odds with our very being outside of niche right wing communities.

You're perpetuating the popular narrative they want you to perpetuate. This will do nothing more than "moderate" their more fundamental elements which is ultimately counter-intuitive to the end of being rid of them and their influence in its entierety. If you want to live in a liberal, "secular" Islamic state then so be it but don't call me Abdul for not wanting that.

It's an exceedingly clever tactic because speaking about the problem inevitably leads to the reaction I received above.

What is and isn't an argument is very clearly defined, fucking retard.

What you did was paraphrase the question and add a funny picture, nowhere in your reply could any new angle, information, context or reasoning be found.

THAT'S what 'not an argument' means, it's immediate discredit of your entire post, because it consists of 1 or more logical fallicies so it adds nothing to the discussion.

Now fuck off and don't come back, you're too stupid to bring anything of value to the table.

The UK is full of them! All with the same attitude!

I don't know how hating shit skins affects me following Cernunnos but whatever you say Muhammad.

plz moar

>Found religion of peace.
>Holiest city in this peaceful religion is Mecca.
>Muhammad says to Mecca: 'Convert to our peaceful religion."
>City says no.
>Everyone in city is killed.

I would unironically rape this bitch and kill her family if i knew her Irl

Damn I feel sorry you cunts need to killem already.

>tfw you will never have access to ulimited loli virgins

Look, you can dislike the product of the man's exploits but you will struggle to deny the impact his life has had. He has had a heroic impact on the world. That's my only point. As Carlyle said, you come from a place of "well-meaning zeal" but I fear that zeal is leading to a self-defeating blindness.

Heck wish you knew her irl too you would be doing the world a favor

Yeah 9/11 was so heroic :D

He was a Great Man with profound influence on history and, naturally, all that which follows. That's what I mean by Heroic. That's it.

I don't even agree with Carlyle in his entirety and think he had too positive of a view of the man. I still think it's pure idiocy to deny his impact and "greatness".

Read on. I actually believe moderate Muslims to be worse because they don't illicit the same moral and existential revulsion. Without their radicals there would be absolutely no hope of our populations rejecting them.

I'll give you cred you made me laugh.

>great man
>raped a child
>started an uneccesary, shitty religion

Muslims, everyone

You are pretentious as fuck Muhammed. Also not liking muslim culture or wanting it to replace my culture is what I am doing. We can share similarities and I can still hold disdain for it. President Obama has some good personal qualities too. That does not mean I want him to be my president.

>you will struggle to deny the impact his life has had.
I don't see people saying he didn't have an impact. Looks like you have found yourself a nice strawman to beat up. Follow your dreams, my good friend, beat up that strawman! Prove to everyone(?) in this thread who are saying (?) that Muhashit didn't have any impact. Show the world your anger!!!

>He has had a heroic impact on the world
HEROIC
IMPACT

Lol underrated!

>9/11
>not an inside job

>the state of americans

muhammad had several HEROIC IMPACTS deep inside Aisha's underage pussy

Faggot nigger.

>Also not liking muslim culture or wanting it to replace my culture is what I am doing.
You're encouraging the attitudes which lead to their moderation which ultimately helps them and a more moderate incarnation of their ways to be accepted or tolerated.

Like I said, it's playing in to the hands globalists and "multiculturalism" as it redirects the aforementioned zeal so that it either actively aids their interests or is simply less of an opposing force.

You're arguing over the fact you have different definition of the word heroic and greatness and don't undersrand the context in which I'm using; despite it being fairly obvious from my referencing Carlyle.

I'll admit though, there's a degree to which I've been intentionally courting controversy - attention seeking if you will. It may have been a mistake since its exacerbated the immune response and probably made it harder to get my point across.

Yeah wanting to skin them on the spot will make them "moderate"

Op, this is Mohommad's legacy. You can keep those rules in your borders, don't try to use your aggressive ideology to penetrate western countries.
liveleak.com/view?i=968_1517563331

>responding to whataboutism
go

back

to

reddit

>you have different definition of the word heroic and greatness
Not at all, this shit right there is pretty heroic my brother. It's not because this man would be literally thrown into jail or hanged on the spot for pedophile rape by any civilized society and only got away with it because he was the sect leader of a barbarian country that he was no less a great man, a GREAT man. Say it with me. Deep, heroic impacts in tight nine year old pussy.

a dead city is peaceful

ONE good leaf only one.

You're fucking retarded, she's not a "sandnigger" she's Paki. She was legit trashing "sandniggers" aka Arabs in her tweets too. Fucking Amerilards don't even understand Gulf Arabs are based

t. Mohammad

Also you're confusing heroic with evil.

Both are sand niggers

Yeah, agreed! [Pic related] The wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters all knew what their husbands, fathers, brothers and sons were up to and said nothing!

>paki
>gulf
what?

When Muhammad raped a woman and was caught doing it by 3 other men, Allah told him that even though rape is very very wrong, you need at least 4 witnesses to prove it happened and a woman only counts as half a witness.

No, there's a vast difference. You do realise that the "terrorists" in the West are mainly pakis, indians, bengalis, etc (Southern Asians, not actual Arabs). Arabs are natural allies to us Europeans against the Jews

Reread what I wrote, I'm not saying that Paki slag is from the Gulf..

The real shit storm is its becoming more common too.

Where is the second part bhangi

No shitskin is any kind of friend to me.

#HoMohammmad

>Arab
>based
I would pick a paki over an Arab any day and look at my flag

Pic related is probably what you look like

Fuck off with this elitist shit "REEE NON-WHITES ARE ALL SUBHUMAN". This is why the white race is fucked, any smart person with two brain cells knows that diplomacy is how you get things done, not a global minority (us whites) hating on everyone else. You're a fucking idiot and deserved to be sterilised, you're an autist and a faggot

Just because Arabs spit on Indians and you fuckers pile on over to Saudi/Bahrain and UAE to do their shitty jobs like everywhere else in the world

This.
That's why I think Jews are ok.
As in I can respect my enemies for what they do despite being my enemies.
Only the reactive civilicuck (the morality from the books) pleb put the good/bag labels to friends and enemies.

I'm a chick heh goes to show shills know jack squat

Man we run the middle east, the meme of indian worker is as true as all indian are code monkeys, you know the same state that sends all its mudslimes to UAE created the space program, and even after all that oil money arabs can't even sustain their economy. arabs the cancer of humanity white Negros if you ask me made no contribution to humanity apart from pedo religion and war, come here and I'll make you sit on the floor like all Muslim, know your place

Show ya tits, whoreface

Fuck off then, thot. Stop trying to fit in because you're undesirable and you're trying to appeal to a niche

"man we run the middle east"
fuck off your only claim is a space program and you fuckers haven't learned how to use toilets yet and tech support slaves. You are the most autistic race of people, but you're not as bad as pakis.

>Even after all that oil money arabs can't even sustain their economy
Have you ever been to Dubai you fucking idiot? Do you know how rich that country is? You're the ones that are fucking the economy and the demographics with your cheap labour.

I agree Islam is shit, but so is Christianity and Judaism. I'm not advocating for any religion, I'm just saying that Arabs are based. You're Indian, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Fuck off Patel

I have no desire to "fit in" I'm just like this guess its genetic -Shrugs-

God you're fucking unbearable

"-shrugs-"
This isn't some online anime RP forum you fucking retarded cunt

you can have anheroic impact on the world too if you strap a bomb to yourself and enlighten us

You know that is just a trick for idiots and sluts right?

Topkek, having tall buildings and fast is only good enough for Negros, that's why you seen them in rap video, name 5 internationally acclaimed companies from the middle east which don't deal in oil, the only saving grace they have is an airlines that copies Singapore Airlines. The middle east is in deep economic trouble you're so new that I have to spell it out for you, ARABS WERE GOAT FUCKERS AND WILL GO BACK TO GOAT FUCKIN WHEN THE OIL ENDS

It's the same place that posts Nyaa cats quiet yourself

>sluts

Not really.

As an actual guy who lives there, you and Indians are nothing more than modern day slaves.

Yeah but we don't worship Joffrey

Ok I have to admit...That did make me go daww, Cute gif.

Here. Also Arabs have invented many many things and have had strong civilisations and great warriors. Stop being ignorant, Pajeet.

Stop being salty that Arabs are literally your masters.

Kek, it's because your inbred cousin are required by law to be co owners in business, you know my Indian friends own the biggest oil rig maintance business in the middle east but he co own the business with a random Arab, some of the biggest business are actually run by Indians which a random cut dick co owns

Quaytham

>unironically posting an image that makes my point
ARAB CONTRIBUTED NOTHING TO CIVILISATION PROVE ME WRONG

Thats all I got from some Dutch guy who posted it a few weeks ago.

Your name probably isn't Mohamed, because it could be Ahmed, Abu, Aladdin, Saddam, Osama, Ali, Omar, Amir etc.