How do you feel about the suffering of our gay friends and neighbors?

how do you feel about the suffering of our gay friends and neighbors?

newnownext.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming-and-i-cant-be-the-only-gay-man-suffering/01/2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/07/09/super-gonorrhea-whats-oral-sex-got-to-do-with-it/#4b59a203982c
invisiverse.wonderhowto.com/news/untreatable-super-gonorrhea-spreading-like-wildfire-luckily-may-have-new-opponent-0178695/
tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/pgxpj8/how-bad-is-super-gonorrhea-antibiotics-treatments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wages of sin is death

would it be homophobic to suggest that he stop eating out guy's assholes?

Good Lord

fuck em XD

they live in denial

The intestinal parasites prove that homosexuality is natural. If it wasn't, parasites which depend upon people tonguing the shitter could not have survived.

could we get them classified as an endangered species?

fuck them, and I hope they get AIDS

No. Analingus is neither exclusive to homosexuals nor is it a smart thing to do. I'm bi, but the mere idea of doing it grosses me out, but I also refuse to fuck anyone bareback, so maybe I'm just weird.

We are all God's children. May faggots burn in hell.

>how do you feel about the suffering of our gay friends and neighbors?
they bring it upon themselves

>friends

Hopefully the CIA can engineer Super AIDS 2.0. now that Trump's in office

Fuck fudgepackers

You think that makes you weird and not the fact that you don’t know whether to fuck a guy or a girl

It's not about "knowing whether to fuck a guy or a girl", it's a question of caring more about their personality, their mind, more than I care about their body. I have a preference for female bodies, but if I found the perfect match and they turned out to be a guy, I'd rather be with them than with someone I don't legitimately feel to be the equal of, that I don't have that bond with. That's all it is.

Yes. Suggesting that gays should use a condom or perhaps not fuck hundreds of strange men to avoid getting HIV was considered high-homophobia in the 80's.

GTFO back to /r9k/ with your ugly fucking underaged girl/boy.

>every single field.

Oh come on. That CANT be real. None of this can be real. I refuse to believe this is real!!!

UNtreatable Super Gonnorea already exists.
forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/07/09/super-gonorrhea-whats-oral-sex-got-to-do-with-it/#4b59a203982c
invisiverse.wonderhowto.com/news/untreatable-super-gonorrhea-spreading-like-wildfire-luckily-may-have-new-opponent-0178695/
tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/pgxpj8/how-bad-is-super-gonorrhea-antibiotics-treatments

but they know they want to fuck both

isnt this "pansexual"?

If I were pansexual, I wouldn't have a mild preference for women, would I? Or maybe I misunderstood the definition of it. It's really hard to keep track of, especially when you're not a rainbow flag waving, dildo-suit wearing, stereotype who bases their entire personal identity on this shit and talks about nothing else.