Damn, looks like you cucks have been intellectually checkmated

Damn, looks like you cucks have been intellectually checkmated.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.uwgb.edu/alltherage/fact-check-did-the-nra-supported-gun-control-when-the-black-panthers-advocated-that-minorities-arm-themselves/
youtube.com/watch?v=K-HbOJGSPSg
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/950537296755019777
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/24/nra-backs-regulations-on-bump-stock/
blackgunownersassociation.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

woah, I love the wire now

>implying niggers could actually pass the course and background check

The first gun law's put forward in the nation were to keep the guns out of the hands of non-whites and it didn't pass. Nice try though.

He's right actually. It happened in California.

If they obeyed the most basic laws we wouldn't have nearly as many shootings

Here's why you're wrong.
blog.uwgb.edu/alltherage/fact-check-did-the-nra-supported-gun-control-when-the-black-panthers-advocated-that-minorities-arm-themselves/

NRA isn't free to join, homeboy. That 40$ can't be paid with food stamps.

Also, have fun applying for concealed carry permits in your shitty states where you voted for democrat representatives to take your rights away.

I don't get it, is Bunk implying blacks are more likely to use guns irresponsibly/criminally?

Criminals and mentally deficient do not get permit so easily, even in US.

Literally the first word in the article is "Yes"

The NRA has NEVER stood up for gun rights for minorities. Ever. If a trigger-happy cop shoots a black man for open-carrying, the NRA will side with the fucking cop.

BURN!

Only half of them could even get a permit because of prior felonies on their record.

>Living in a shall-issue shithole

Sage

Now you're moving goalposts. and the goalpost you're making is still wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=K-HbOJGSPSg

wat

I don't think he realizes this speaks more to the character of black people

also sage

If every black male 18-35 stopped eating meat, and then joined PETA; there would be meat control laws in a second.

became fantasy at 'applied for a'.

Or how about this spokeswoman for the NRA.
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/950537296755019777

If every nigger would get a job, we wouldn't run a deficit.

This
And you beat me to it.

To be honest, moving goalposts is a common thing on this board.

The NRA doesn't really give much of a fuck about gun rights, period. After the Vegas shooting they single handedly killed the SHARE act and HPA.

> applied
It's already too complicated for niggers.

>has NEVER stood up for gun rights
Should have stopped there.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/24/nra-backs-regulations-on-bump-stock/

What is percentage of niggers in the age range of 18-35 that currently reside in prison? What percentage of that age range have felony convictions?

>If blacks followed gun control laws there would be gun control laws

>If a trigger-happy cop shoots a black man for open-carrying
is that the new myth? blacks are shot for open-carrying? or is open-carrying an euphemism like "armed begging"?

LMAO not even 3/4 of black males 18-35 would get approved for a conceal and carry

7.7% of blacks are felons.
So probably like 14~% of black males are felons. i'm not sure about that specific age group though. About 2.5% of all black men are in prison.

A Black without a gun in the ghetto is an easy target!

All Blacks should carry and use guns!

No one would give a fuck. Just look at Chicago and Detroit.

If every male between certain ages, no matter who they were, a felon, a rapist, a psycho, a mentally handicapped guy, a drug dealer, a prison escapee, and abusive dad, every single male in that age range got a gun.... it would be a national crisis. No one from the NRA has ever illegally shot anyone (I'm not sure about self defense), so that part is stupid. They will give a gun to you if you check out right no matter what color or gender you are. This is so dumb come on.

>diversity is a strength

you know brandishing a gun on someone isn't open carrying right?

race baiting jew sell out taking it up the ass freemason going to virtue signal more like a little bitch? I don't give a fuck what some fat overgrown webster looking dickwad thinks most niggers wouldn't be approved for a permit anyway. But that's the white mans fault too, neo nazis forced them to be gang member pieces of shit.

>give pro-gun group more money and influence
>muh gun control will happen guys!
Stupid nigger

I'm pretty sure criminal history checks will already do the job.

>finds divesity everywhere

Criminals don't apply for gun permits

felons can't purchase firearms

He's right

Niggs go around robbing stores and shooting people enough as it is. Imagine if EVERY nigger had a gun

Gun regulation was initiated in Southern States to keep the nigs unarmed. Remember the literacy tests? Same idea. Nigs don't give a fuck about laws.

Most of them would be denied conceal carry. Hell, most of them can't even legally purchase a firearm.

>implying niggers can read

Hacker Enemy #1, man. Richard Gills.

If every black male between 18-35 didnt commit crime, the democrats would turn in them in a second.

Find an NRA member that agrees with this. I'll wait.

If every black male stopped being a nigger, there would be no need for laws anymore, as crime wouldn't exist anymore.

Right. Because niggers are violent, primitive sub humans.

If black males aged 15 - 35 could stop shooting each other in record numbers in every city, America wouldn't even need 'gun control'

/k/ommando here, no not really. I actually encourage everyone be they nigger, cracker or beaner to exercise their 2a right.

attempted on a weekend in Baltimore and failed within hours

Wow, it's almost like blacks commit a disproportionate amount of gun crime.

But, no, it's just evil whitey looking to discriminate against people of color for no reason at all.

Stupid liberal. You can't have a CCW until you're 21.

the best post in this thread bar none

> hurry durr blacks r stupidz!!!!!
Fuck off. Racism and generalization of people is even stupider fool.

Gun owners and the NRA don’t care if you’re black, only if you’re a felon. Anybody that passes the concealed carry background check is good to go.

If niggers could shoot straight

>racism is stupid
t. newfag that has learned nothing

Speaking about a process you know nothing about. The word stupider.. the only fool here that is stupid is you.

This, but unironically.

Also is Wendell missing the irony that gun control laws disproportionatly affect minorities? I hate to be that "DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!" guy here but one brief look at the history of gun control laws will tell you this.

I hope the guy got slammed with statistics about black males 18-35. 2 years ago. Because that's how old this is. sage faggot.

>implying this is bad
more niggers will be dead or in jail

Enjoy having your water cut off and being genocided by hordes of shitskins

Whites are getting btfo in SA

Gun control was invented to keep blacks from guns. Yet blacks keep voting for that party because gibs.

Then... do it?

>applying for a CC permit with a felony on your record

Every black male 18-35 could apply for one and nothing would change

He's wrong.

So, you are saying we can't trust niggers? Because, if you hear what we are saying it is:

You Can't Trust Niggers.

How much gun crime is committed by blacks? How can you present an argument to a liberal who claims that guns are the problem, when its actually blacks committing violent crime that is the real problem.

Hes right but not because of racism. We would be forced to institute gun control due to the vastly increased black on black gun crime.

Yeah probably so. Because blacks have high crime rates.

Whites in the US commit murder at the same rate as whites in High gun-control Europe.

Owning guns doesn’t increase the white crime rate. But being black DOES increase the crime rate.

Probe it nigger. O wait there aren't many niggers who aren't felons. Nice try nigger.

I give 0 fucks if niggers went out and exercised their second amendment right.

Niggers are more of a threat to themselves and their fellow ape.

>Damn, looks like you cucks have been intellectually checkmated.

Only law abiding citizens can get a conceal carry license. Niggers already illegally conceal carry so that blows your argument right the fuck out of the water.

Fucking idiot. Why would niggers go through the trouble when they dont mind breaking the law to carry illegally?

And if niggers were the type of people to go through the process they wouldnt be the type of criminal pieces of shit that they are

felons can't join either of those groups

>stupider
That isn't a word, fool. Congrats on being an idiot right out of the gate.

Like niggers would put effort into anything besides getting their disk sucked.

Blacks have a very high membership rate to theNRA in comparison to population.

why are blacks so delusional? they act like America is 50/50 when in reality America is 76% white, and just under 11% halfrican and 1% actual black
they have no chance of winning any kind of vote

how many of these mass shooters were actually a member of the NRA?
I'm guessing zero

Yea, because their mere nigger influence would destroy the NRA in a microsecond

Black prefer to illegally carry firearms because they commit crime with them.

White people tend to carry firearms for self-defense.

Same tool, just different strategies for how to use them.

it could never happen because felons aren't allowed to purchase or own firearms.

Empirical evidence show blacks are dumber

Everytime you flap your fat niggery lips I just can't understand anything you say.

It all comes out sounding like "WE WUZ KANGZ".

"KANGS WE WUZ" and loud teeth sucking noises is all the variation I can get

>Fuck off. Racism and generalization of people is even stupider fool.
hOLY Ffuck look at this black proving the stereotype.

Fuck you, Bunk
>The Wire was epic, though

>niggers
>NRA
post your source, all i can find is anecdotal bullshit

sounds like either a nigger or a 12 year old said that quote

no shit because theyre violent monkeys
what a fucking revelation

What are the numbers? ANY arrest will ban you from ccw in some states, much less actual convictions.

>I'd encourage them, though
>glad to see antifags going all in on guns now, too.

>urban intellectuals

Why do they keep doing this?

why don't they join the gun control association
blackgunownersassociation.org/

Imagine if niggers actually applied for gun permits, the gun control laws we already have could stop them from obtaining those illegal unregistered firearms they already have.

I love freedom more than I dislike black people so I wish they would apply.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.