>wonder why I'm unhappy in life
>drink the tranny koolaid
>think that by changing genders I can become happy with myself
>start buying makeup, other faggot shit like that
>depression becomes more intense, feel worthless
>attempt suicide a few times, end up in hospital once
>know something has to change, I went wrong somewhere
>a few weeks later discover Sup Forums
>over time become more and more aware of the media that was pushing me into castrating myself
>find out (((who))) was responsible for pushing it and why (((they))) would want to lower white birthrates
>become increasingly nationalistic and religious, feel an urge to improve myself and start a family
>want to make my ancestors proud
>start going to the local gym 3 times a week, not able to lift much but it's a start
>start reading Evola, Martin Luther etc
>tfw never been happier with who I am
>tfw fascism saved me from making what would have been the worst decision of my life (starting to transition)
>tfw we're all gonna make it

If there's anyone reading this in a similar situation that I was in, PLEASE rethink what you're doing. Find strength in traditionalism, nationalism and religion. I know you can become someone that your forefathers would be proud of.

BUMP for the truth about the transsexual problem and the inspirational story of hope in overcoming socially engineered degeneracy.

even though i have to admit that your first line does make me think you still have a little bit of faggot/tranny fuckedupedness in your head that needs to be exorcised.

honestly though, i'm thinking this through more, and you gotta be a libertarian man. this post largely just proves my old theories that fascists are just people suffering from repressed homosexual feelings.

I was the exact same except with the whole tranny thing. I was severly depressed and started going to counsling and taking anti-depressant which only made the situation worse.
At this point in time I was a clean hearted tolerant liberal, nu-male isolated, unhealthy gamer, never had gf, failure at life until i discovered Sup Forums.
My world veiw flipped entirely. I started weightlifting, taking care of myself, getting good grades, sleep. My white race mattered now and I could contribute with getting a senpai and kids. I wasn't a nihilist piece of shit anymore.

Here's a (you) for confirming what I already knew.

Cultural subversion needs to leave this planet and take anything attached to it with it.

wtf the word senpai / family turned into 'senpai' wtf am I being hacked or is it some Sup Forums thing

I was lucky that the anti-depression meds worked for me after a while. Not as important as having something to aspire towards such as starting a family and continuing our race though, ofc

I used to be libertarian until not too long ago, only went full fash around oct last year

Newfag. Lurk more.
learn about shit before you post.

this site is fucking fucked up shit haHAHAHHhahaha

>start going to the local gym 3 times a week, not able to lift much but it's a start
You're not supposed to start big, you're supposed to get there with time. Don't look at your absolute numbers, look at how you're improving week by week, month by month. Also, what you eat matters a lot.

desu

yeah, i know, that's what im telling you. you prove the meme. fascists are just people suffering from self-hatred due to repressed homosexuality.

look, go be a fucking homo if you want to man. it IS something largely instilled in you by society, it is the result of a sort of social castration IMO, and it's not necessarily a healthy lifestyle, IMO. but it's not the worst thing in the world, and you aren't doing yourself any favors by going down the road you are now.

you can have good values and try to better yourself, and even try to have a family if you want to, without feeling all of that shame and self-hatred that drives you to force your lifestyle and views on others (AKA fascism).

also you can be a right-winger and a libertarian at the same time, if you don't know. the right-wing is naturally more given to libertarianism because right-wingers believe in small government. fascism is really a left-wing ideology in many ways, despite what the media labels it.

Yeah, I've been eating a lot more protein than I was, and trying to cut out fizzy drinks as much as I can. I guess after doing fuck all in terms of exercise for most of my life it's not gonna be a quick jump to heavy lifts

I know that, I was a big fan of Hoppe at the time, my problem was more that it would be well nigh impossible to achieve in the multicultural society we live in now and that even if privatized societies started to form, they would most likely be very poorly defended against potential invasions.

He was depressed as a homo so why would he want to go back? That was just 1 stage in his life pham and he's moved past it and became a better person from it. good on you son, keep improving ;^*

Kek

You have severe mental issues user. Instead of becoming a Nazi you need to seek psychiatric help immediately.

Nazi and tranny shit is not going to help you. And /pol sure as hell won't.

You're little choo choo choo has flown off the tracks and you need to do something about it.

Good Luck.

>you can have good values and try to better yourself, and even try to have a family if you want to, without feeling all of that shame and self-hatred that drives you to force your lifestyle and views on others (AKA fascism).

So what liberals do?

Self improvement is all well and good, but in order to revert the perversion in modern societies a government will need to enforce a sense of societal duty and morality on the public. Self-improvement works on the individual level, but I don't think it will be enough to fix western societies

tomorrow

I had a therapist, she was a very nice woman. Sticking to my morals is helping me and has inspired me to improve myself further. Thanks for the concern, but this is the right way forward

well wholly privatized societies is pretty much an extreme wing of belief. i don't believe in wholly privatized societies, personally.

as far as the multicultural problem, think of this - what did that multicultural problem arise from? did it arise from a libertarian society where people are living their own lives in a way that creates personal accountability and responsibility? thus ensuring that only the best survive and reproduce? or did that problem arise from a society in which the government acts as a nanny, and is empowered to control and mold the fates of its people?

i think we all know the answer is the ladder. and look at the euro nations with the deepest history of authoritarianism. look at germany. look what it is today. today germany is a bastion of government cuckoldry, and its all because the gross authoritarianism of the past bred all of the individuality, autonomy and independence out of its people.

the US is in really bad shape too, no doubt, but the one place where "racism and family values" still exists today is in the american south and midwest, which were places that were more or less lawless up until a hundred years ago. the people who live in those areas, who fly confederate flags and want to protect our borders, and elected donald trump as president, have those views because they have libertarianism bred into their blood. their ancestors knew that if they didn't make the right decisions they would die, and that's why their offspring make better decisions than the rest of the nation today, despite the overbearing government here.

yep be a man and embrace your heritage

for one thing, because whatever was making him unhappy as a homo isn't being resolved by simply becoming a fascist. he's becoming a fascist so he can fight and oppress his own demons. his oppression of others is just a manifestation of his own psychological repression. not a healthy denouement.

you've got to be at peace with yourself first, man. being gay isn't exactly a positive lifestyle choice, IMO, but if that's what you feel then you have to do it. otherwise the deep feelings will manifest in unhealthy ways (like fascism and other negative behaviors).

plus just because something is not a positive behavior it's not really a reason to hate yourself over it.

i guess classical liberals do that, but classical liberals these days are more or less considered far-right-wingers by most.

If you read the doctrine of fascism you realize it's just centists pissed of with both the right and the left as mussolni tore both groups apart

Cute story bro

i mean i have behaviors and qualities about myself that are not positive. we all do. that's just human nature. two things we don't need to do though 1) we don't need to hate ourselves over them and 2) we dont' need to lie to ourselves and rationalize them and pretend they're positive when they're not (something many homos do).

neither of those things are necessary. just got to get to a point where you can accept yourself and then move past it.

>without feeling all of that shame and self-hatred that drives you to force your lifestyle and views on others (AKA fascism).

It's funny but the left is truly the source of fascism now, not Trump and Nazi larpers here.

>Trump
>reducing the size of government like crazy, deregulations and downsizing every day
>less taxes on everyone
>government can't force people to follow leftist religions (bakers slaving for The Church of LBGTQXYZ)
>Not fascism

>Nazi larpers here
>mostly preaching self improvement
>sometimes ethnostates (for all)
>lot of jew and racist edgy larp bullshit for genX and later for humor and the shock value that keeps leftist number low on this site
>a few boomer oldfag serious racists know how to find Sup Forums
>Unsavory, still not fascism

>Mainstream leftists
>Bake my cake
>Pay for my college, healthcare, tranny surgery
>Give us your children to raise
>We'll kill children that are inconvenient
>Do not get in the way of our illegal slave and drug importing
>We will censor your objections on every platform with prejudice
>White people must all be killed
>You will adhere to our reality, use our pronouns and terminology or we will send LWDS after you on Twitter
>Destroy your livelihood
>Destroy your reputation
>Punch you in the street for having the wrong political opinion
>We found the fascists

Latching on to ideas as a substitute for being able to accept our true nature is ultimately self destructive. It's like trading heroin for cigarettes, where, the benefits are immediately noticeable, but the long term detriment of your new vice is not. Maybe this is really who you are, but such extreme differences in belief brought on by a Laotian needle point forum is a little disconcerting.

Who pushed you? Who took away your freedom to choose?
Sorry you made a mistake. It doesn't mean anyone pushed you into anything. You chose to do whatever you did. Don't blame other people. You want to tell the whole world that you know what's right for everyone now, just because you made a mistake.

>Maybe this is really who you are, but such extreme differences in belief brought on by a Laotian needle point forum is a little disconcerting.

Sup Forums just points out the things everyone is too spun up by MSM to notice.

People were bothered by them in the first place, or straight censored off another platform or they wouldn't be here.

yeah fascism is essentially a fusing of the most extreme and authoritarian elements of the right and the left. it's only saving grace and it's only benefit is that, in contrast to communism, it values positive things, culturally, like family, dilligence, decency, strength, ect. but you can value all of those things without being an authoritarian psychopath, and in fact in many ways fascism, like all authoritarian philosophies, destroys those things, ultimately.

I agree completely with having to be at peace with yourself. But the way I see it is that he should come to peace with the fact that he's leaving his younger, socially engineered, faggotty self behind. Sure he could just embrace his homo tendencies but why do that when he can embrace something more pure and powerful (having wife and kids and his masculine energy)?

yeah, i agree, i think the nazi meme here is mostly a LARP too. like i'm pretty much a really far-right-libertarian type.......or maybe that's called "classical liberal" now, i dunno, but i LARP as a nazi a lot of the time because its fun and subversive and because my libertarian leanings make me inherently sympathetic to the ideas that are banned and censored by our society (such as nazi ideas). i def don't espouse them or make jokes about how right hitler was because i agree with them though.

no one tried to imply that he couldn't, and shit, he can do anything he wants, merely suggesting that the repression won't ultimately help him out.

checked
I'll buy that. Good point user.

Nah bro you shouldn't just accept bad qualities and live your life with them. Life's too short to suffer because of your own laziness. Sure it's easy to just lay back and accept you have these issues that reduce the quality of your life, it's harder to actually do something about it.
If you've got unhealthy psychological issues you should explore why you have these and work everyday to improve yourself, for the good of you and everyone around you. I mean you'd exercise if you were and unhealthy fatboy so why not mentally put some work in and improve your mental state and feel genuine reward for working on becomig the strongest version of yourself.

Pretty accurate

Interesting work of fiction but I'm concerned that you made up the tranny part. Makes me think you're just a tranny

you're acting as if "self-acceptance" somehow means that you shouldn't try to be the best person you can be, and it doesn't mean that. self-acceptance means that you don't wallow in hatred for yourself or judgment of yourself because of whatever negative qualities you have. it doesn't mean that you don't try to fix them, or fix yourself, or make yourself the best person that you can be. it simply does not mean that.

if you have a neurosis about some negative quality of yourself though, like homos often have about themselves, it isn't healthy and it isn't ever going to lead to you becoming a "Better person". look at the OP, his neurotic striving to overcome his sexuality has led him to fascism, which is an ideology which can only wreak havoc and misery upon the world. acceptance is the first block. it's the foundation. you have to be "ok with yourself as you are" before you can ever make a true and serious attempt to become a better person.

that doesn't mean becoming some fat-acceptance SJW. that doesn't mean running around say "being gay is beautiful" or anything like that. it just means accepting yourself and recognizing that almost nobody on this planet is perfect. it means not repressing things. it means accepting yourself so that you can explore yourself openly and honestly and maybe then you can understand, for example, what it is about your life and your past and yourself that makes you want to bone other men, or mutilate your penis.

>Wants to be a woman
>Gets aroused thinking about men
>Blames the Jews

I'm depressed because I can't get a gf and I'm a worthless failure.

maybe if you cut your penis off things will get better

I wanted to be a girl once, but then I stopped being 12 and it was only in my head. I guess its a good thing it didn't happen during this horrific current year but I don't think I would have fallen for the Jewish tricks seeing as I wanted to be an actual biological girl not a larping cockchopped freak.

I did the same. I used to be somewhat of a cuck but i didn’t allow my gf to have sex with other men but she had alot of guy friends atleast half of them where black. So i told her that it wasn’t okay to have so many guy friends so she kicked me out of my apartment and now i spend time at my parents house. Sometimes she snap me selfies of her blowing niggers...

What to do Sup Forums ?

I bet you just didn't look feminine enough to pass and wanted a way out other than rope.

i think it's normal to wonder what its like to be the opposite gender, most people just feel uncomfortable admitting it. but two things 1) being a woman is objectively worse than being a man, not because of any "Sexism" bullshit, but because of the biological handicap of pregnancy, and the physical weakness. therefore, anyone who really genuinely wants to be a woman, IMO, has just had negative ideas about their masculinity beaten into their minds by TPTB, the jew media, elites, or whatever you want to call them. these people merely need to learn how to better express and accept their masculinity. they need to learn, on a deep psychological level, why being a man is such a good thing, rather than a point of shame as the media makes it out to be. 2) even if someone decides they'd rather be a woman than a man, if they think chopping their dick off, having it surgically rearranged, and taking female hormones is going to make them a "woman" or make them happy in any way, then they've got other problems on top of the problems mentioned above. they've got delusional issues. at that point, they aren't in touch with reality.

mix a disconnect from reality in with pathological self-hatred, and you see the ugliness and vitriol that so commonly typifies the transgender community.

Also I feel I should mention it wasn't (and isnt) gay or anything, I just saw that girls had it 10x easier in life and wanted that, also bobs and vagene are awesome so I wanted a set on me at all times.
(Different Id because fuck google and its solve 30 billion puzzles to post fuckshit)

Sven, I...

link her a pic of niggers pre fronmtal cortex in comparison to aryian whites. And then join nmr.

Keep in mind I was like 12 at the time, and this was like 2003/2004 so the most kikeshit they were pushing were those elementary school tier diversity posters and whatever anti white shit that might have been snuck into history class. Come to think if it, even though I spent k-12 in a large lib voting city there was quite minimal indoctrination/bluepilling in school that I can remember outside of the unobtrusive 90s level "were are all equal, black or white or man or woman" spiel.
>again, new id because fuck pooinloogle