Hey family, I need some help here. I recently dropped out of university due to anxiety and depression. And no...

Hey family, I need some help here. I recently dropped out of university due to anxiety and depression. And no, it wasn’t my freshman year. I dropped out during the first quarter of my senior year because my mental health issues became too debilitating.
I want to go back to school, but just the mere thought of it makes my chest tight. Did any of you find a decent job without a bachelor’s degree? How many of you went the trade route? Is there still hope?
And moderators, this is politics related because we’re talking about the need of formal education/training in a modern economy
>pic related, want to avoid becoming this during my phase of unemployment and soul searching

>the absolute state of this fucking blog post
Sort yourself out.

op is a fag.
grow up. life is about overcoming such hardships.

Try and get yourself to a point where you can power through your senior year, ideally before this fall.

The real world is even tougher than university

You drop out now, suicide in 3 years tops.

Get a grip you weakling. Some things are hard

drop acid alone, it may help you realise what a truely useless cunt you are

You were almost at the finish line, user. Like said, just power through your last year. If you withdrew before the withdraw deadline your GPA won't be affected by this.

>thinking that a degree automatically secures you a job.

As a businessowner i can tell you, no one gives a shit about your degree, it's all about how useful you are to the company, in other words, your skill set and work experience. I would much rather hire a college dropout over someone with a PhD if he is more competent and can get the job done.

Asl

>male
>anxiety

Pick one

Does he try to look like an excited kid or something? He looks like a retard instead.

Hey y'all, should I go to college? What should I get a degree in?

I hope a mexican took your place.

check out "the linden method" for that anxiety shit. it probably saved my life a few years ago.

I am Mexican

Is do an electrician program. They'll never be able to ship it to a different country or replace it with robots. In fact you'll be more in demand the more automation increases.

Also never get married.

Yeah go into Construction. At least you won't owe a shit ton of debt and we'll beat any Marxism outta you.

Bro, I can relate as a ME senior year dropout. You can always find work via temp agency, service industry, or state/county job programs. If you are aggressive, you could probably find yourself a career in a company and climb your way up. If you can, take a bit of time to decompress after getting fucked by school so you can be willing to do shit work. If possible, I would even recommend living with family just for cheap rent since you might be making just enough money for groceries/gas. Save a lot of money (~25% of gross income) for emergencies since no one gives a shit about workers low on the totem pole. You might end up just cleaning up the shitshows made by outsourced labor, but the work experience is invaluable. Do not be afraid to bail on a company after a year or three in order to get better pay elsewhere. If you are having trouble getting work because either you are too proud to work at Mickey D's or the labor offices are lagging it, do community service. It will get you used to working, build up some skills/references, and sometimes the older folk there will help you get a foot in the door for their old companies. Sorry if my writing is shit, but the point is that there is always hope for some work. As for soul searching, I dunno. The cold kiss of chrome to the temple will make or break you, but that is one way to see what lies in your soul.

I dropped out, then went back 1 year later and finished my degree. Best decision I ever made.

Here, user. I shall show you the path to your true self. Monday-back and biceps. Tuesday-chest and try. Wednesday-shoulders. Thursday-legs. Friday-fav lifts. Saturday- run that dick off. Eat 2,000-3,000 CLEAN. 200gs of protein per day. After 3 weeks you will notice a change. At 5 weeks you will be locked in. Trust me user, this is your answer.

If a job says it requires a degree but nothing specific, then apply anyway. The only fields a degree is needed is where the prior knowledge gained by doing the degree is necessary to do the job or to get the required license to do that job.