Should Scotland be allowed to join the Euro when it leaves the UK?

It looks like Scotland's budget deficit is rather large and it takes around 10 years at least to join the Euro these days.

So should Scotland be allowed to use the Euro as a de facto currency like Montenegro after it joins the EU in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/scotlands-vast-deficit-gives-nationalists-another-dose-of-reality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_convergence_criteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority
irishcentral.com/news/politics/professor-believes-the-irish-will-be-an-ethnic-minority-in-ireland-by-2050
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-life-and-death-of-thomas-watt-hamilton-1672323.html
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=302942
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=302942&page=2
youtube.com/watch?v=7FsoW-k7ack
youtube.com/watch?v=VPhNL2Cc8hQ
biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/nas/ach.html
pealim.com/dict/4113-ach/
pealim.com.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany has never won a war

>Germany has never won a war
Yes, we have never won a war.

Now, should the Euro be allowed to be used in Scotland after 2020?

Yes, Scotland needs to get back in to the EU. We need little unimportant Britain to collapse.

>Yes, Scotland needs to get back in to the EU.
Yes, that is a given. But should they be allowed to use our Euro?

lmfaaoo

>be scotland
>BLEUGGHGHH INDEPENDENCE BLUERGHH GIBS ME DAT SWEET FREEDOMSSS YEEAAHH LADDD YEAAAAAH
>also scotland...
>BLUERGHHH NOOO WE DONT WANT FREEDOM SHIT ON US MASTER EU YEAAHHHH ARSE FUCK USS MOMMY MERKEL

>be ireland
>AYEEEE M888 WE DONT LIKE DA ANGLISH WE WONT DA ANGLISH 2 FAIL EVEN IF IT MEANS BEING OUTBRED BY PAKIS AN BLACKS OURSELVS HURGH HURGHHHHH
>GIBS US DA FREEDOMS PLEASE LMFAO FREE IRELAND YAYY WOOO LOL
>also ireland
>MOMMY MERKEL PLEASEE RAPE ME HAHAH PLEASEEE WE DONT WANT 6 GORILLIAN ENGLISH IN OUR IRLEAND BUT WE ARE HAPPY WITH 8 GAZILLION PAKIS HAHAHAH WE ARE NOT RACISTS BLUERHGHGHGHGH

lmfao

why do all female politicians look like a variation of angela merkel?

Truthfully the welsh are the master race.

and If scotland leaves we can just legitify Cornwall

Scotland couldn't even achieve independence when they let a bunch of manipulated 16 and 17 year olds vote and independence is more unpopular now than it was then.

>Scotland couldn't even achieve independence when they let a bunch of manipulated 16 and 17 year olds vote and independence is more unpopular now than it was then.

So? Should they now get to use the Euro in 2020 after they leave the UK or not?

>when

NEVER!

They all look lesbian

Yes if we vote for it

Scotland will never vote to leave the UK. All Germans are descendants of war losing faggots.

Who cares about Scotland, England and wales will be better off.
The EU will collapse before we do anyway.

>Scotcucks leave the UK, attempt to join the EU
>Except they can't since they don't meet the basic requirements for membershit
>Massive capital flight, since Scotland now has no lender of last resort
>Economy immediately starts to tank
>Turns out hopes, dreams and Tunnocks can't keep an economy afloat
Also
>It looks like Scotland's budget deficit is rather large
If I remember correctly it's got the largest deficit in the EU.

If they did, I'd hope so. I'd like to see them suffer the way Greece has. Traitors.

I'd welcome all those who voted remain to move to England. Let Scotland rot.

Running at a deficit does not mean Scotland is failing, also a large amount can be atributed to Brexit. In fact most countries run on deficit.

YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE ME AND EVERYONE IS ULSTER TO THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS.

WE CANT DEFEND AGAINST MILLIONS OF BARBARIANS WITH CLUBS. NO MATTER HOW MANY MAXIM GUNS WE HAVE.

Scotland is reliant on the rest of the UK to stay afloat.

The talented Scots can move to England.

>Scotcucks leave the UK, attempt to join the EU
>Except they can't since they don't meet the basic requirements for membershit
>Massive capital flight, since Scotland now has no lender of last resort
>Economy immediately starts to tank
>Turns out hopes, dreams and Tunnocks can't keep an economy afloat
>Scotland attempts to rejoin UK
>Except but no more devolved parliaments and referendums.
>100% UNIONISM ACHIEVED.

Little England is failing. Once a Great empire, now you prime minister has to take insults from Trump and still suck his dick in hopes to get a trade deal. Which will only boost the uk economy by 0.2% in 15yrs anyway. Britain is fucked, and i love it.

If Scotland leaves the UK they'll get Ulster

Hope that's alright with you Billy.

As long as we dont get the fucking Irish.

SHOW YOUR FLAG MUHAMMAD

You'll get the Irish once Prime Minister Sturgeon is in charge mate

Fuck up you black cunt. Get out of my country.

UK was failing until brexit. Back on track now.
Britons never never shall be slaves.

Is it 2014 again?

We get 95% of the growth we would have got over the next 15-20 years outside the EU. And that was some anti-brexit report. Worth the sacrifice. Enjoy sucking Merkels cock.

The thing is though, Scotland would still be part of the EU because it would still be bound to all the treaties signed by the UK when the UK existed. That also goes for the remaining parts of the UK (unless Brexit happens by then). If that weren't the case, Trident would be immediately removed from Scotland, America would lose RAF bases where they can store their jets and crew etc etc.

>In fact most countries run on deficit.
Right, the problem here is scale. Scotland's deficit is huge, right now it's at about 8% of GDP
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/scotlands-vast-deficit-gives-nationalists-another-dose-of-reality/

This means that Scotland wouldn't meet the convergence criteria which requires a deficit of no more than 3%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_convergence_criteria

This is really just the tip of the iceberg though, there's plenty of other issues with Scotland leaving the UK and attempting to join the EU, and that's before we get to using the Euro.

Nope. Scotland is a drain on us, I don't think the EU want them back.

>If Scotland leaves the UK they'll get Ulster
no.

Fuck Scotland. Buncha cucks

Ulster is Scotland's problem, not England's

no. it is englands problem as ulstermen are in favor of the union

Scotland has voted to allow 16 years olds and eu nationals to vote in the next referendum. The SNP are desperate.

The Ulstermen are of Scottish origin

yes they are. but they want a union. so they would stay in the UK

16 is the age of majority in Scotland though so it sort of makes sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

I just want everyone to be their own countries and be in their own countries and stay there, is that too much to ask

A 16 year can barley tie their own shoe laces they can hardly be trusted to vote on the future of a nation

some countries need immigration to keep the economy growing

That's talking down a bit lad, what? Do they watch CBeebies too?

Then they should be left to wither and die and have their remains absorbed by more successful countries

Union with Scotland because they identify as Ulster-Scots.

you do know that Ireland needs immigration to keep the economy going right?

no they want a union with England.

No, fuck off. Lowland Scots are Anglos.

Have they said that? They're Scottish so I can't see them being loyal to England only.

Every economy eventualy needs immigrants to expand. An economically illiterate brexiteer, who would have thought they exist.

they come from Scotland. but they are a bit funny. i think if they were to choose they would go with England as it is better for their interests.

Yes please take them.

Then why are our emigration figures so high?

read

Please just fucking take them and help England be free of the rabid left wing nutjobs. Please, we'll fucking pay you to take them.

MIGHT WANT TO ASK WHAT ROLE NICOLA HAS IN HER LITTLE SECRET LAW SOCIETY THAT TIES INTO DUNBLANE

If the only way to grow your economy is to expand your population, you're doing something incredibly wrong.

many Irish people leave as they know there are better options on America or england.

irishcentral.com/news/politics/professor-believes-the-irish-will-be-an-ethnic-minority-in-ireland-by-2050

in the article above the guy says that that if Ireland attempts to stop migrants coming to the country it will seriously damage the economy and will see Ireland return to the economic periphery of Europe.

Dunblane school massacre on March 13 1996

Once he was dead, everyone knew how to sum up Thomas Hamilton. He was a lone mad-man in the Lee Harvey Oswald mould; an obsessive misfit who bottled up his paranoid resentment until he was ready to write himself into the national consciousness with other people's blood. independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-life-and-death-of-thomas-watt-hamilton-1672323.html
Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion, the first British since Fred Perry...

He was one of the Dunblane school children during the alleged massacre which saw handguns being made illegal in the UK.

Andy Murray's mother, Judy, has spoken in detail for the first time about how narrowly the Wimbledon champion escaped the Dunblane massacre at his school, describing the shooting as a "dark, tragic time" for the family's home town
Thomas Hamilton, who is alleged to have open fire on children and their teacher was a Freemason.

Question on Masonic links left Dunblane inquiry chief stunned

Scotland: Dunblane School Massacre - 1996YouTube

Queen Victoria School in Dunblane NC. Allegations of a paedophile ring at Queen Victoria School are being investigated by police.

LORD Robertson has started a landmark legal action against a Scottish newspaper over internet allegations falsely accusing him of helping Thomas Hamilton, the Dunblane killer, obtain his gun licence.

Robertson's "meteoric rise" saw him become Princess Bliar's Defence Secretary and then General Secretary of NATO.

It was the placeman Robertson who fully invoked Article 5 of the Washington Treaty for the first time ever in NATO's history, on 2 October 2001, in response to GW Bush's Terrorism Ambassador, Francis X Taylor's presentation on the "guilt" of Osama bin Laden vis 9/11

and so began the bombing of Afghanistan ...

Nobody can get hold of this "presentation" - it's classified.

Believe me I've tried ...

The only, alleged eye witness to Hamilton's "alleged suicide", David Duke Scott, was not even called by Cullen to give evidence at the "Public Enquiry", which speaks volumes about the kind of enquiry, "safe hands Cullen" presided over ...

Cullen recommended the predictable synthesis of the thesis and anti-thesis by recommending banning firearms and "Licensing" for child workers.

They then banned all handguns, following the understandable public outcry over primary school children being massacred and because of the organised campaigns like Snowdrop, the Gun Control Network and IANSA.

With finance from George Soros ... naturally ... Source: forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=302942

From a lowly MP in backwater Scotland, to rubber stamping the start of NATO's global War of Terror, in 5 years ...

Obama referenced Dunblane, albeit obliquely in his speeches after Sandy Hook and more recently.

SOURCE: forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=302942&page=2

I shit you not, every female politician in the Scottish Parliament is a dyke. Look up Kezia Dugdale and Ruth Davidson.

Why are they lesbians?

>liberal academic from liberal college refers to unidentified research that proves immigration is good

classic

RUTH DAVIDSON ACTUAL CRIMINAL

Claims that pro-UK campaigners breached electoral law by counting postal votes ahead of referendum polling day will be formally investigated by police. Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson said Better Together agents took "tallies" of postal votes at sample openings held before the count.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FsoW-k7ack

>>

SPEAKING OF VOTES
John Son of David Has more Proof of Voter Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=VPhNL2Cc8hQ

Immigration is a ponzi scheme that buys a central bank short amounts of time to print new promissory notes to a bunch of rabid niggers. No one likes it and everyone agrees that it's harmful in the long term. Now fuck off.

A 16 year old will do what their friends will be doing and are to easily persuaded by others.

yea. i suppose you could take it or leave it.

I will accept them having independence once they get a real nationalist party and dont want to leave us to join the EU.

Oh and OP, I had better not see another of these threads pop up today.

Whiny bitch.

RAISE ALCOHOL PRICES FOR THE PEASANTS

OH LOOK I AM SO FUCKING SCOTTISH WITH MY IRN BRU

>>EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CULTURE

F U

Never under any circumstances should you accept Scottish independence.

GET ME A TIN OF SHORTBREAD

*VOMITS*

>I would trust Scots with my life.
That's good to know.

Yes absolutely. I would trust Scots with my life. I like to visit there, since it's the most beautiful landscape and populated with generous folks. This step is way overdue so it should basically happen on Brexit day.

>I would trust Scots with my life.

Scots would betray their own parents for 50p and a can of Irn Bru

Events from the year 1776 in the United States. This year is celebrated in the United States as the official beginning of its nationhood

It's true, I liked how he deleted it then added in "populated with generous folks".

Scots are jewier than jews for crying out loud. But it seems they'll need to learn the hard way, as is the normal in this world. No one ever listens to reason or logic anymore, people always have to learn the hard way. So be it, if Germany doesn't mind taking on a "country LOL" with a budget deficit higher than Greece then by all means take them.

Scottish Inventions in Medicine

Hypnosis - James Braid (1795 - 1860)

Penicillin - Sir Alexander Fleming (1881 - 1955)

Anesthesia in Childbirth - Sir James Young Simpson (1811 - 1870)

Treatment of Malaria - Sir Patrick Manson (1844 - 1922)

The Television - John Logie Baird (1888 - 1946)

The Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell (1847 - 1922)

The Vacuum Flask - Sir James Dewar (1842 - 1923)

The Percussion Cap - Rev. Alexander John Forsyth (1769 - 1848)

'Macadamisation' (aka Tarmac) - John McAdam (1756 - 1836)

The MacKintosh (aka raincoat) - Charles Mackintosh (1766 - 1843)

The Threshing Machine - Andrew Meikle (1719 - 1811)

The Reaping Machine - Rev. Patrick Bell (1800 - 1869)

Radar - Sir Robert Alexander Watson-Watt (1892 - 1973)

'Hot Blast' Oven - James Beaumont Neilson (1792 - 1865)

Yes, it is a shame we can't get over our collective past.
If they want to go let them go, remember that Scoexit means Scoexit & there is no return.

Doesn't mean you aren't greedy Jock

WHY DO YOU THINK WE SPEAK SO MUCH HEBREW?

WE ARE THE JEWS

Scotland isn't leaving the UK. They don't want to and know they cannot survive outside of the UK. You've been listening to Sturgeon too much, and she is hated in Scotland. Scottish people just want her to fuck off and she has no chance of being re-elected.

Even if some how Scotland did leave the UK, it's budget deficit is massive, way too large to qualify for entering the EU. On top of that, this budget deficit is with the huge funding given to Scotland by the rest of the UK (Scotland gets a disproportionately large amount of money from the UK).
Without UK money, Scotland basically cannot survive. They've got no industry, a tiny population and nothing good going on right now.

'ach - Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon - New American Standard
biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/nas/ach.html
Learn about 'ach original meaning using the Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon - New American Standard.
Strong's Hebrew: 251. אָח (ach) -- a brother - Bible Hub
biblehub.com/hebrew/251.htm
ach: a brother. Original Word: אָח. Part of Speech: Noun Masculine Transliteration: ach. Phonetic Spelling: (awkh) Short Definition: brother. NAS Exhaustive Concordance. Word Origin from an unused word. Definition a brother. NASB Translation alike (1), another (16), brethren (17), brother (218), brother with his brothers (1) ...
Strong's Hebrew: 252. אַח (ach) -- a brother - Bible Hub
biblehub.com/hebrew/252.htm
Strong's Concordance. ach: a brother. Original Word: אַח. Part of Speech: Noun Masculine Transliteration: ach. Phonetic Spelling: (akh) Short Definition: brothers. NAS Exhaustive Concordance. Word Origin (Aramaic) corresponding to ach. Definition a brother. NASB Translation brothers (1).
אח – brother – Hebrew conjugation tables - Pealim
pealim.com/dict/4113-ach/
Inflection of אָח pealim.com. Noun – masculine. Meaning. brother. Forms without pronominal affixes. Singular, Plural. Absolute state. אָח. ach. brother. אָחִים. achim. brothers. Construct state. אֲחִי־. achi-. אַח־. ach-. brother of ... אֲחֵי־. achei-. brothers of ... Forms with pronominal affixes. Show. Noun number ...

We do want independence, just not lead by vomitous caricatures of who we are

test

Yes yes your proxy works, have fun my child, go and shitpost anti American threads! GO FOURTH MY MINION AND DO OUR BIDDING! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA!

Scotland will legalise cannabis

Colorado/Population
5.541 million

Scotland/Population
5.295 million

The Colorado Department of Revenue announced Thursday the state's marijuana sales had pushed past $1 billion in 2016 and the state pulled in nearly $200 million in tax revenue.

VS
Betts said the Treasury should look at the example set by a cut in duty two years ago. She said a 2% reduction in duty in 2015 saw spirits revenue rise by 4%, giving a £124m boost to the Treasury.

>Scotland will legalise cannabis
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Scotland will legalise cannabis

When 90% of Scots are crackheads and/or dole dossers, I'm not sure what that'll achieve.

We will follow the Colorado get high and ski model.

Isn't this the same Scotland that is making it harder for people to get alcohol?

I can smell the fear

News Flash

We don't need your shite Monarchy or your pedo riddled intelligence agencies

No that's just the smell of your mothers unwashed, cum filled, crack addicted cunt flaps that's wafting through your 1 bedroom bedsit.