Homosexuality is clearly a mental disorder, why is it promoted so much?

Homosexuality is clearly a mental disorder, why is it promoted so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((they))) are trying to tear down the societal structure. You know this though

It is the agenda of the Frankfurt school, who control the media.

homo here. gay prides are not a representative of gays as a whole. the majority of gays consider their sexuality as something as purely inherent and biological as their skin color, just as straight people. which is why you don't hear about them. there's no such thing as a straight community, and for the majority of gays, the same goes for them. why should i let my sexuality define my personality? it's retarded

not to mention that gay prides portray homosexuals as annoying flamboyant faggots and do more harm then good.

because its a ((((good way)))))) to lower white birth rates.

google: occidental observer inverse sexuality

>let the frankfurt school corrupt these whites
>make a happy merchant's paradise
>push the six gorillion guilt on whites
>make a happy merchant's paradise

It is part of their culture.

No, I agree it's a mental disorder

faggots and fag enablers need to be lined up and shot.

Homosex is ok. Adults freely deciding whom they're attracted to is fine in my book. It's thinking that you're a wman in a man's body (or vice versa) that's a mental illness. It's not even a kind of sexuality, since it's not about who you're attracted to, but thinking that your body is somehow wrong.

We should be more accepting of non-faggot gays, and use that as a basis for shitting on shithead trannies.

Do not listen to this man. Homosexuality, and trans people across the world, when looked at from historical & ethnographic perspectives are more promiscues, feminine, flamboyant, and active in social society. This stems from the natural need to assert themselves and convince society that they are what the claim to be if they’re trans, and if they’re gay that their choice is okay. They need to push this because they recognize subcontiously that it is not. It’s not hard to put these feelings aside, find a woman, do what you need to and raise a good family. Those who are tested with these things and turn them away are much loved by Christ

>non-faggot gays

all gays are faggots.

>subordinating your life and personal preferences to a kike on a stick
cuck

then try to do something to stop these parades.

why? not my problem. i don't consider myself part of any gay community, don't care for gay marriage or adoptions, i'm just happy that i can fuck my boyfriend's boipucci.

>Homosexuality is clearly a mental disorder
No, it isn't. You are just being lazy and don't bother to look into the issue.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

k faggot

BASED GAY MAN

good post.

Homosexual are mentally damaged either from vaccine suspension agents fucking with the kid when they inject STI vaccines at birth, or physical/sexual abuse as a child.
Either way I am tired of them all and they can be killed with no detriment to any society.
The End

i genuinly think most gays are very nice people, at least the ones I encountered were super chill and fun to talk to. There are 2 kinds of gay men: manly chads and feminine fruity types, I don't have a problem with any of those. They're only around 5% of population anyway, so there's not much difference if they reproduce or not.trannies on the other hand are definitely abnormal and mentally ill, I don't understand why they're grouped with homos and lesbos