This will shock Sup Forums but it is necessary to address the issue

This post is 100% political so do not delete it. Speaking on the topic of e-celebs and how that effects our movement is political. Do not delete this thread

What I am about to say will come as no surprise to some of you but probably a shock that will not be taken very well by many of you

Lauren Southern is a PS (Political Subversive)
A PS is different than an every day agent provocateur because their objective is not to create direct conflicts within the movement but to simply slowly subvert it into something that's it not. Yes, she does participate in classic provocateur actions, basic informant activities for CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) and black mail set ups on other figures in the movement

Let's first look at the subversion
>"Based Trannies" as she calls them
>Milo and other homosexuals she attempts to promote as /ourguys/
>Promotes basic classical feminist ideas... Her bashing of modern feminism is a clear cover for her to then re-instate classical feminism as "The moderate alternative" by repackaging classical feminism as "Men need to treat women better" and then go on to push repackaged classical feminism

Let's not forget how she became famous
>No one knew who she was
>Shows up to a feminist march in Vancouver Canada unannounced
>Feminists in Vancouver who have never been protested against in their lives were carrying bags of urine with them which they then threw at her
>All of this is captured on video and she becomes famous
Classic

Why would feminists in Vancouver that have never been protested against carry bags of urine if they never had to deal with counter demonstrators before? Does that even make sense? Why are they prepared for something that they didn't know would happen? Many questions arise

This is a serious manner. She is currently being briefed as to one of her next objectives: Destroy or subvert a Canadian Government opponent. I will not name. Watch out who on the right she criticizes next

Want to know more?
Ask

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Omg such enlightement

Laugh all you want croissant

She's an anime cosplaying coalburner that sucks Ahmeds and fucks niggers.

Bitch is the antithesis to our cause. Hope she got aids in South Africa.

Whatcha doin Rabbi?

>why prepare for something they never have dealt with
Just because I've never been burgled doesn't mean I'm leaving my door unlocked until in do

bumps to uncover controlled opposition

No one cares about e celebs. Die.

>Canada
>relevant
Fuck
Every
Leaf.
Sweden 2.0

Bringing Urine to a march that is expected to have 0 counter protesters sound normal? Why have it ready? Your comparing something that every sane person does every single day of their life to something that only leftist lunatics do when their getting ready to shut down an event or (Go after counter protesters).

I wish we could get rid of her. OP is 100% right, she is useless.
>presents nothing new
>subversive to our goals for society
>merely seeks to sustain the current order, but with the ability to criticize the most idiotically extreme leftist opinions without reprisal (wow, that solves everything)
>gives lazy people/slacktivists an utterly false sense of social change

>Lauren Southern is a PS (Political Subversive)
>A PS is different than an every day agent provocateur because their objective is not to create direct conflicts within the movement but to simply slowly subvert it into something that's it not. Yes, she does participate in classic provocateur actions, basic informant activities for CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) and black mail set ups on other figures in the movement
This.

In my opinion she doesn't have the merits to be a leader, and her being elevated to her position is a joke. Why can we not have the likes of political thinkers that mass movements got back in the day, those who had a vision and were prophetic. Who could do a speech and stir the crowd. Instead she is the one who is the figure-head? Her one book she wrote is poorly written, she makes 5 minute videos on South America every two weeks, she has a patreon (don't get me wrong, it's a good tool) and jokes to those that you could be her pretend girlfriend for a dollar. And the ecelebs that surround her like Milo are hypocrites. She is doing one thing though, which is widening the scae of things, but she won't be in the history books. The time has yet to come for some figure-head of true authenticity to rise above and make real historical change.

>a PS (Political Subversive)
A what? Where did this come from?

I know you mean well but...listen.
Feminists do shit BEYOND our thinking.
They;
>Make Thanksgiving Food from the yeast of their vagina
>Walk around naked demanding they not be objectified.
>Falsify rape charges against people we KNOW are gay.

Piss in a bag is about as normal as acid in a bag with muslims.

Fuck ecelebs

There is a new Information Broker in town...

>Seeker of Truth
>Scatterer of Normies
>Grand Iquisitor of SHILLS
>Destroyer of Heretics
>Chaosbringer

BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc

Bellagio Sampler is our only hope !!!
>Peterson is a pill popper
>Styx is a diddler
>Spencer a cianigger
>Tommy Robinson good goy but absentee leader
>filternigger needs your money
>britishWatson wants your memes
>Lauren southern is a roachturk sucking niggerlover
>tirebitch is a kike
>mr metaquier is a ego maniac
>Stefan has an earpiece!!!!
>pepe is ok but a cartoon leader... are we nuts

B. SAMPLER is our only hope!!!!

Bleeding edge CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK
Check this Gentile out you won't be disappointed

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM

You do not know about PS - the unit that is meant to not overtake a movement but to turn it into pile of shit?

Now that Good people are listening I will continue with the information

How does she get her funding? Very simple.

Why hide the funding and create a sketchy paper trail when you can simply give it in the open thru semi covert means that don't raise much attention. Part of her monthly funding weather it's patreon or direct donations or other means is done thru creating multiple bank accounts which then funnel money to her thru open means. Most of her funding is from her fans, that is 100% true. BUT, she was assured a fixed salary that varies at times depending on what she's doing.

Her funding is even covert than just that, it's almost down right genius.
CSIS, rather than going too ham with over funding they striked a very unique deal: "We will promote you as we do with all of our agents but your case you will keep 100% of your proceeds and use it to fund your activities in order to not leave a direct paper trail". They promote her, encourage regular people to fund her and then use that relationship as a way of essentially saying "Were paying you more than what were already giving you by promoting your funding".

Why else is she the biggest name in right wing politics in Canada if not in all of north America? Think. Don't be dumb.

But it gets weird. She's not some liberal larping as a conservative. No. She actually does dislike SJW's and probably is somewhat genuinely conservative which is why when it comes to her it's really an act. It's more of a casual move.

So if she's not a liberal, why subvert? They have black mail on her. Simple as that. She's being forced to do this. But don't garner too much sympathy because the damage she is GOING to do will be massive to our movement

If you think she has done damage already, just wait. They are pushing her a little and a little more to see how far they can take it in order to prepare for the major blow to our cause and to prepare her for going along with it

She will go along with it 100%
Why? SIMONSEN

Amerimutts and cucknadians really need help figuring that shit out?

The thing is that she has actually never criticized people further right of her if I recall so I don't think your idea makes sense.

Sup Forums has probably the widest age range of board posters on Sup Forums. Likely from about 15 (the underaged posters that successfully mask their immaturity and slip by the mods) to 50 (or older). I would bet the average age here is roughly 25’ish.

You have a board where the average demographic is comprised of 25 year old males who still have raging hormones and want to fuck everything that moves... it doesn’t take much mental processing to figure out why she is popular here.

>decent looking
>nice ass
>dresses like a slut

The dumb bitch is what? 20/21 years old? Who the fuck, in their right mind, is going to take serious the political opinions of someone, who not more than 2 or 3 years ago was at their high school prom? Sup Forums that’s who.

I think you’re reading too much into it. She, like 90% of all YouTubers care about two things.

>money
>attention/fame

She pandering to her target demographic. Young horny males. It’s for the same reason Ali A acts like man-child in his videos (his target audience is younger kids).

Why do you think she dresses the way she does and spams her social media accounts with selfies?

She’s a joke. Her books are written like they were articulated by a high school sophomore. Her questions (she asks her interviewees) are poorly designed and outright stupid.

You’re reading too much into it. There’s not some grand scheme using her as a tool of subversion. She likes money and attention. She found a niche where she can get both. Sup Forums laps it up becuse she has a nice ass and wears leggings and fuck me boots.

That’s pretty much all there is to it.

There might be some subversive agenda going on, but Lauren Southern is too immature and stupid to a participant.

>e-celebs
stopped reading there

>shilling your own youtube autism on Sup Forums

pathetic

She doesn't need to be smart. They just need to tell her from time to time on what to interject and who to interview at times. Very simple. Very straight forward.

What movement?

Do we need to go that far down rabbit holes? Read a single except from her 'book'. It is garbage of the lowest tier, nobody is fooled. Nobody has ever cared about her ideas or thoughts, just her bobs and vegene

>Why? SIMONSEN

Because her family surname is the 34th most common surname in Denmark?

You really need to work on your LARP. sage

i wish we could ban all e-celeb thread posters...

Subversion is very easy.

Alex, I'll take "what is controlled opposition" for $200.

This, too many Liberalists trying to meme themselves into relevancy.

You guys don't carry bags to pee in? What do you do, just go in your pants?

It's not a normal danish name.

>do not delete it
>Do not delete this thread

Shills legitimately think this keeps them from (((echoing))). Kekkity and sage.

Erza Levant found her at some cosplaying convention probably. Kikes love having shiskas parrot their political opinions, just look at Fox.

What's perfectly clear is that Lauren Southern is not an intellectual heavyweight in the movement. Her book is shit.

>stefan's earpiece
When I found out he wears basically headphones when he does his radio show it basically flipped me over to Marxism.

>There might be some subversive agenda going on, but Lauren Southern is too immature and stupid to a participant.

Witting participant*

I think enough alt-right talking points have finally got into her head and she has become weary of her former Jew bosses, as indicated by her association with Identity Europa.

She's still a coal burning slut though.

if you cuckholds would just stop posting about these tittie streeamers

So you've taken the Chinapill?

She's not a shiksa. Her grandparents are jewish from what I know

For fuck's sake, you morons, Lauren isn't /ours/. She's alt-lite/punkservative, which is completely different. Dwelling on her or other e-celebs (Milo etc.) who fall into the same category is absolutely pointless.

What we should do is keep up pressure on their followers. You might be familiar with the recent book about the Alt-Right, written by that liberal Irishwoman. She has a good point in in, which is that the alt-lite riles people up about issues that we care about, but are too tame/stupid to come up with real solutions for them, driving their fans into the hands of those who do, i.e. us.

These endless e-celb drama threads do nothing else but distract us from this task, while also confusing everyone about who is with who, to the disbenefit of all.

cant sage with img newfag

Why else would she obsessed with wanting us to believe that Hitler is just an SJW in her own words.

I still think you’re reading too much into it. She’s just a female Ali A pandering to her audience for likes and views (YouTube money and fame).

She dresses like a slut, gives the camera those “fuck me” eyes, always plays the “I’m available” card... always has a sexual undertone with her content.

She’s not smart enough to subvert. The powers that would use her won’t because of the fact she’s an idiot. Entrusting your plans with a dolt is suicide.

Yes it is.

mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html

Are you going to keep lying after being shown proof that you're wrong, confirming that you are yourself a kike?

You're a fucking retard or a shill.

I came here with more knowledge than what I have revealed. Is there anyone who wants to hear it? Or is everyone here to just make their points and move on?

>Feminists in Vancouver who have never been protested against in their lives were carrying bags of urine with them which they then threw at her
>All of this is captured on video and she becomes famous

She was famous way before this, this conspiracy theory sounds stupid, sure she might be subversive to our cause but she's not a plant.

You didn't even get basic facts straight. It would be best if you killed yourself.

(((Rebel Media))) is a shill factory.

Interesting. I didn't know where she emerged from and exactly when.
Do you have a link to this early video where she is getting piss thrown on her?

Additional to that, is the idea that the operators for whom she is performing Political Subversion on behalf of, get her to appear to support some right wing faction in order to discredit them by association with her?
Is this what's coming up, Laura Southern advocates for xx canadian right-wing or conservative party and hence they become a laughing stock to the nation?

Delet this

OP is completely making shit up. The urine thing happened way after she was already famous. She did not get famous by just showing somewhere unannounced. She was a political science major in college and involved in her college. She met Ezra at some kind of conservative convention and her picture about why she is not a feminist had already been viral at that point. She showed up at that rally holding a sign with Milo after she was hired for Rebel. OP is a retard and/or a liar.

Who cares, she's covering the farm murders when no one else is.
There will be plenty of time to get mad at her afterwards.

>She met ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Ezra )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>This post is 100% political so do not delete it
>Do not delete this thread

>read thread
>thread has nothing to do with politics, instead is the typical D&C shill fest with 90% memeflag posters

Mods please delete this thread.

i agree
but it goes further than that
how many conservative politicians are really democrats in disguise
those cuckservatives? they are not right wing at all and never have been.

Hahahahaha...are you the new Moarpheus, my little leaf? Go on i lmfao right now.

i never liked this women, but idk why.
i never informed myself about her, she just
unsympathetic in some way

How are you always ready for this kek

Covering what? She’s not a journalist. She’s not the real media. The only people watching her are horny young males who don’t give a shit what she says as long as she’s wearing fuck me shorts and boots.

>She’s not a journalist. She’s not the real media

Holy shit what sheep mentality

>that's right goys, if it's not the mainstream media it's not real journalism. Only our media is "real" goyim

> basic informant activities for CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) and black mail set ups on other figures in the movement
No, CSIS takes part in no such operations, we're not the USA and we have checks and balances in place that would prevent such things as rouge officers.

>She is currently being briefed as to one of her next objectives: Destroy or subvert a Canadian Government opponent.
No, we do not like the fagot prime minister and keep a close eye on what he is doing. CSIS "Security Intelligence" is the operational key word. Trudeau and his actions and policies are found as a danger to the security of all Canadians and a threat to our country. Therefore CSIS would not "Destroy or subvert a Canadian Government opponent.", not only would those actions be illegal use of the agency it would be counter to our goal of keeping Canada and Canadians safe.
As per this moment there is no one with a chance of winning that is not a globalist puppet actor mind you. It is what level of globalist Canada will select.
If CSIS had the power and or legal ability to run 'our guy' it would be a figure much like Trump that hold civic nationalism and patriotism values.
As you may or may not know since gloabalists have become primary actors in our country CSIS funding has been cut at every opportunity where the CSE gets a funding boost, following suite with G.W.B JR era first move towards globalism.

Think more
Think clearly
Think decisively
Stay rational

Their are real dangers hiding in plain sight.

She was a on fucking posters for the Libtard Party, but the leaf ignoring it because his shit will fall apart.

That's (((Loomer))), not Southern.

She's a complete fake, what you're sensing is the conflict between who she is and her public persona which is a mask. Humans can sense this, I certainly do.

Simonsen is a common surname in Norway

yeah cause intellectual women spend time making cosplay, dropping out of college and coalburning instead of reading books. Her flyer was written by an American Jew. That is why she talks about America and won' talk about Jews. Ask her about Christianity and Canada and she will have to Google an answer first.

>half black half irish
el goblino....

Southern job is to distance herself from Loomer, thus giving her the air of validity. Reality is; Loomer and Southern are on the same team, and come from the same (((source))), oldest trick in the book, you know, it's like expanding a character, if you want your protagonist to be more feminine, you introduce a woman, you want your protagonist to appear to be your friend, you position an enemy in front of it.

lmao the absolute state of the finnknight
I cant imagine being such a massive beta

I doubt this is a glow in the dark CSIS or CIA nigger plot, what all these e-celebs that push degeneracy like trannies, faggots, or praise civic nationalism and Israel, have in common, is that theyre almost all Jews, so its just yet another Jewish attempt to neuter the opposition and turn it into something harmless and kosher. Heck it's even the Jewish media that coined the term alt-right.

You can defend your little fap queen all you need want. It doesn’t change the fact she’s an attention seeking, greedy, thot that doesn’t have a fucking clue of the real world works. A fucking 20 doesn’t know shit about anything other than posting selfies and eating Tide Pods.

Maybe, but that's not what I'm specifically talking about. What I'm talking about is how she supports right wingers around the western world when they have a campaign of something or run for office or lobby governments. The moment it comes to issues in canada or politics here, She talks about it but almost never. Only in rare rare rare cases will tell you how you can help with a cause here in canada or outright support good right wingers actually making a difference here politically. She'll support people on the internet from here who simply talk and yes that's good but avoiding the meat and potatoes. Avoiding ACTUAL difference making in terms of policy in Canada is quite strange to say the least considering she helps with that in other countries which gives credence to the "She's a CSIS agent" argument because CSIS does not care what she promotes in other countries, her only priority is to make sure that TRUE political activism doesn't get moving along in canada in a areal way. She could help so many good right wingers in this country but never does. It's all talk when it comes to canada, Never action. And that would seem normal if that's just who she was but the fact that she promotes groups that take action in other countries but not canada is VERY telling to say the least.

But let's get to the point: What is the next objective they have set for her. I'm not going to say because all of you will see once she goes nuts over someone in the right wing, just watch.

She is going to obstruct political change very soon here in canada and attempt to discredit certain attempts to make real change by making arguments like "We can't support something that's this radical just yet because XYZ" and other things. Watch. Their getting her ready.

Watch at who she goes after on the right. That's all I'm going to say. Just watch and see. Very very soon you will look back at this post and think "Wtf, who was I even talking to?"

Just wait and see.

Oh look, another fucking retard has entered the thread. Hello retard.

Are you embarrassed that a dumb selfie-taking thot is producing high quality pro-white propaganda that will be seen by millions while all you can muster is posts on a Laotian sculpture enthusiast forum?

Yes and no. It’s patronymic, very common in north European countries, it means son of Simon. This doesn’t take away the fact that Simon is a kike name, Jarno.

>that will be seen by millions

Let's not jump overboard with bullshit lies. Her audience might be in the tens of thousands, but that's it.

trans and supporters need to go
cia nigger mutants get off my lawn

What is it with Scandinavia’s obsession with this coal burning thot?

Is this for real?

CSIS organized a set of fake stories about faith goldy who was originally going to go to south Africa and do exactly what Lauren did but just by chance right before faith was going to leave for South Africa there was a rumor spread about her that she was pregnant from a 19 year old guy who knocked her up. This was obviously fake, but the controversy made her cancel the trip and then a day or so later lauren shows in south africa unannounced in order to steal faith's thunder..... This is so beyond obvious what is going on here. A mentally retarded child could figure this amateur ass psy-op.

Fuck off, nobody cares about Lauren Southernberg anymore, you can take a break now

Simon is a very common name in Scandinavia. Simo is a very common name in Finland. It has to do with people here using names that came with Christianity from the Bible.

>This doesn’t take away the fact that Simon is a kike name
Because it comes from Hebrew? OK, these are all kike names too then:

Michael
John
Daniel
James
Thomas
Matthew

Yea anyone can say, "just wait and see".
There is no reason not to just say what it is you know unless you are a larping faggot, which you are.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABBABABABAB HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAABABBABABHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>seen by millions

If you mean by the “millions” the few thousand horny young males who’ll watch just long enough to bust a nut before coming back to Sup Forums to shitpost then sure.... millions.

How about this: It the person has a brand that regularly appears on this site, that person is paid to spout someone else's BS.

FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN MONEY, that is where their motivation is coming from, and that is where they are going to take you.

The people and issues they discuss, their opinions those issues, and who they interact with DO NOT MATTER.

Why would you make a numerical claim without bothering to look up stats? Why do mouthbreathers like you even have the audacity to post?

Her own channel on Youtube already has 30 million views, her videos on Rebel got even more total viewers.

Stop pretending to be against jews and then turn around and lie out your ass like fucking kike.

Some of you are beyond helpless. You don't even appreciate what I'm trying to do for you guys...

see
Then kill yourself and anyone who has genes that resemble your genes.

kinda resembles the payment structure of a camgirl. Especially the stuff about "exclusive content"