What destroyed American culture?

What destroyed American culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUg-8NWRk98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans

>What destroyed American culture?
Slide threads did. Everyone should do their part and sage them when replying.

Consumerism and lack of Christian traditions. It's all beer drinking and violence.

can you tell me in your own words what "culture" means?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUg-8NWRk98
>Australian culture

Roland McDoland.

read luter, marx,marcuse,adorno,habermas, ruthbard, kinsey, spinelli

for liberals man is a slave
for commies man is a slave
they help eachother in order to be masters of world

read authors above and try to understand them-it's not easy language in this books

(((Gee I wonder)))

It would be a multitude of traditions and stories and particular styles and fashions as well as the way to eat certain foods and what kinds of foods people partake in within a certain part of the world.

Also religion.

>american
>culture

hyphenated americans

fpbp

>ever reading anything by a communist
"no"

>British culture

Enough culture to found your country

I can answer that easily: founder effect. few people become parents of many children.

I know it's probably difficult for your small american brain to comprehend but the culture of other countries doesn't entirely consistent of what happened in the last 100 years.
What does showing a picture of a government scheme designed to reduce knife crime have to do with anything?

I Hate those who destroy American Culture.

For Starters, Foreigners who hold dual Citizenship.

The Blacks Hate Whites, Why? What Have I done to them, but Why do they hate me?
Foreign Influence.

People like Trump and Gowdy Make our enemy's trully tremble.

God Bless all politicians who truly help the people of the world.

God Bless Putin and Trump.

fpbp

Maybe if you make corporates the custodians of culture in a rampant capitalistic society, this is precisely what happens

Love the man but honestly, Trump is all that is wrong with American culture. He has no class or taste

Only the weak parts of our country.
Which I guess makes up all of yours.

The destruction of the bill of rights and superseding enumerated rights with superior civil rights created by judicial fiat their enforcure paid for by the federal government at the expense of the tax payer and the benifit accruing to the plaintiff while funding huge privatized marxist lobbying institutions such as the ACLU, ADL, NAACP, SPLC.

Basically they gave crazies superior rights to the sane.

Culture is the set of values which define the evolutionary strategy of a people.

My own definition.

Tell me, what are the "strong" parts of your country? Massive military overspending? Inadequate and extraordinarily expensive healthcare? Rampant intolerance? Police brutality?

McDonalds isn't even doing well anymore.

evolution only works when unfit people die, which is prevented by welfare.

Too late
fpbp

Know your enemy.

No it doesn't. Your reward certain traits which then lead the bearers of those traits to have increased reproductive opportunity, so they trait is increasingly represented in the next cycle.

Took 5 posts for someone to get the right answer. Damn Sup Forums has declined.

>be American
>be so stupid that the bong you're arguing with can't even translate your idiocy
he thinks New England was the only part of the colonies founded by the English.

He is a great American. I wish he'd just call in emergency powers and go fourth reich.

Our military is the sole reason we will always be dominant-global dominance is important. Healthcare is only for people who work. Our intolerance is based on experience, i.e. your monthly terrorist attacks could not happen on American soil, because you are our bitches, not the other way around. Police brutality is a good thing, but the problem is that the media frames the narrative whereby the criminals are somehow innocent, and cops using their weapons in self-defense are vilified.

I would focus on keeping your nation ethnically British. Your family and friends won't exist in several generations

so american culture is guns? its confirmed.

the reason they use the cookie monster is cause some guy who got stabbed had that as a tattoo on his arse. Not even fucking joking.

I wanna fuck the clown.

There's actually two parallel Americas, culturally speaking. There's the Leftist garbage culture that is in late stage collapse and there's a core conservative culture quietly waiting for the Left to fall apart so it can take over. While the Left did everything it could to undermine and destroy this core conservative culture, it survived in large part due to the protections laid out in the Bill of Rights.

Lets be honest, culture was never the strongest asset of USA

Guns and ammo,,
can't have one with the other, bong goy

>ubuntu babby

Jealous, Mohamed?

Technological progress, mennanite

American culture is built around a fierce sense of Independence and self reliance. The Left has done everything it can to destroy this, because an independent and self reliant people need only the basic services from the state lain out in the Constitution. This is anathema to the Left who want obedient slaves of the State and not independent citizens.

Fully developed capitalism

Sage

>American
>culture
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

women's right to vote

free markets.

>only cowards carry
then i suppose im a coward...?

Idk but clown girls make muh dick reach for the ferris wheel

Fpbp

Hollywoodism

capitalism

niggers all types and faggot republicans.

Just how are you supposed to fit a broken bottle through that slot?

Capitalism

Jews

I hope the brits realize that this is literally what was done to keep the proles down in east germany.

A pattern of living and a way of life.

wew-fukken-lad then

Mutts

This is the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen.
Thank god this cowboy is dying.

>only cowards carry

>if you like X product you've been brainwashed by DA JOOOOOZ
Sup Forums are like those 30 somethings who comment on music from the 90s and earlier and complain about kids these days not knowing what "real music" is anymore.

/thread

meant for

He's a civnat Pajeet. But that's the problem: we need to get America to accept the "nat" first before trying to achieve the "ethno"

the root word is cult

start from there

Capitalism. Plain and simple

>guy in workroom loading a gun
>muh culture

how typical..

...You break it down into smaller pieces. Duh!

Ayy lmao?

Based

The world may never know.

Women.

>czech culture pic name
>posts prague
kys

Unquestioned hedonism.

>Tfw master race created the plane

We got a winner. If you put yourself over your community all of the time, you destroy local culture.

The almost free market.
Rockefeller & Co. became too powerfull and over the century engineered every aspect of your life to shape you into consumerist drones.
There is nothing wrong with capitalism, just unchecked capitalism.

This man

>heh look at all these castles the peon peasant slaves built for our inbred autistic royal family

Muh culture

Jews

>a guy with a gun
it was already destroyed, and then further destroyed

if the summation of your country's culture is a guy with a gun, I'd worry

shudd up gommunist

Faggots, niggers and moralists

Capitalism

>makes a list without including the jews
>le based god emperor!
Lel

It's a man with a job, a duty and an outlook to a better future. You are putting a limit on this.

>staying ignorant at will
Nigger

>be america
>its 40s
>beat high of your power
>take milions of jewish refugees because germans try (((genocide)) them
>became failed mutt nation

In a good, propserous, and foward thinking civilization,the best a civilization has to offer is always expressed through its most elite elements.

Tradition is a protocol for living a good and just life. Tradition instructs how to eat a meal, how to dance with a girl, how to settle a dispute and lets everybody know what God expects him to do.

Shut up consumer materialistic kike

>be Germoney circa 1937
>be Germoney today (lol)