Holy shit I found a gem to marry

>have qt flip classmate in my economic studies
>does very well in uni, almost exclusively A’s on exams
>quite attractive, doesn’t look at all like a tiny monkey those maids from her region look like
>from a middleclass family in Philippines, most of her siblings are quite successful in life
>redpilled me on how their president Duterte is basically the most perfect human ever created by God
>despises western intervention, and leftist politics. Also thinks alt righters are a bunch of betas
>quite racist towards niggers, would never sit at the same seatrow on public transport with a nigger and can’t stand their smell
>disgusted how Norwegians treat asylum seekers almost better than ourselves, thinks our immigration policy is pathetic and that we are too kind and not pragmatic
>believes that immigrants should be thankful they got in here, not treat the place like they own it, and that the shitty criminal ones should be deported or even executed/sterilized
>makes very good food and is very tidy

been dating her for a while now
And just last night, after walking past a group of young shitskins and niggers ganging up for a gangfight outside the central train station in Oslo, she looks at me and says “just understand them, they do this because they have low IQ like most primates”. What shocked me here is that we’ve literally never discussed IQ other than each others, and yet she actually happens to be redpilled on this already.
I want to propose now. I don’t give a shit if she’s not white. Atleast she had a Spanish ancestor or something so there might be some white genetics that will appear on our children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V21UsDV0HiM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8lM5l0Nbs
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Nw5e6923A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 your kid will end up looking like a monkey

Does this look like a monkey

>not your diary
>Thinly veiled race mix troll thread
>White+Asian 300 replies guaranteed

Does she take it up the shitter?

Don’t worry so much about genetics. You found a good, smart woman to whom you are attracted, so pursue that relationship wherever it leads. She might inspire you become a more virtuous and excellent man, and you might in turn inspire her to become an even better woman than she is now. Love can inspire the soul to transcend its weaknesses. Cultivate that with her and improve yourselves as you learn more about you love for each other.

You yourself said there "might" be some white genetics that will appear in your children.
Most likely they won't look white and the person in your picture certainly isn't

visit her homeland

without her in tow would be best, although meeting her senpai in their native habitat should be an eye (and nose) opener

Did I ever tell you about my coworker's Flip wife's "upper middle class" family. They keep a pig and feed it human feces, then they eat the pig. IMO their food chain is missing a couple links.

I think you're also a flip immigrant. SEA monkey niggers

She's the perfect girl... oh wait. But your son will be BROWN. Uh wasn't such a perfect girl now was she?

Probably bait thread and I'm eating sage for dinner.

I’m in love also, been seeing the broad since July. Mormon though, so no sex at all. Absolutely gorgeous, 10/10 potential she’s just a titch overweight but I’m getting quite /fit/ so she’ll follow suite. Feels good man. Though I am tempted to cheat because there are opportunities and I feel like I deserve it because I have put up with the no sex for so long.

>marrying asian spics
Kys so we don't have to suffer from your fucked off children.

She’s as yellow as you Finns

Probably middle class in a backward province, which is like poorfag tier in the developed ones. Nobody with money feeds their livestock shit there

They are most powerful race
And what’s the problem. Two brown eyed parents can still have blue eyed children if their parents or grandparents carried blue eye genes. Her family got Spanish facial features like pointed noses
>elementary class knowledge

I think you mutts have other things to worry about than a Norwegian

she looks like a man

>She’s as yellow
Have you discussed skin bleaching with her? Many Pacific island girls do this as they are usually naturally brown, even without much sun.

Can you not ?
Just stay in contact with her, become very close friends, help her with anything but for god's sake, have some decency.
Don't race mix

No, they’re all fair skinned due to chinese ancestry too. Pacific island or rather polynesian girls are brown because of intermixing with melanesians. Those who stayed in Taiwan and the Malay Archipelago retained rather fair skin comparable to mainland southeast asians. The ones who are dark complected are mostly indigenous people with negrito genetics, and those who work in the sun over longer periods of time eg farmers, fishermen, construction workers, vendors

Just be sure to get donor egg from a blonde Norwegian girl or two to perpetuate the white genes son.

Dont worry, I won’t live here

Makan kontol ku

Congratulations. May you have a long marriage. Here's how a Filipina views marriage and gender roles
youtube.com/watch?v=V21UsDV0HiM

I'm sure your Flip GF shares the same views.

Rase forræder. Veit at damene her suger pikk i helvette, men du gir opp å velger et filipinsk undermenneske? Flip folk er niggerne i den ostlige verden. Kanskje dama di er ett unntak, men det betyr ikke at hennes genetiske opphav er noe å spare på.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

For faen, ikke kast bort din genetiske arv på ett undermenneske.

Hahahhaha jeg er ikke en jævla feit lavtest taper som deg som tenker bare med fedoraen
>getting butthurt of other people’s relationship
Truly pathetic

Yeah, but she's Asian.

>gets insulted
>huuur murimutt meme I showed that burger
Lol so you're mad I think you and another WM/AF couples are fucking retarded and need gas? Have fun with your cold hearted woman moron. Just give it 2 years into marriage and you'll be remembering this post.

>Throwing your viking ancestry into the trash-bin just because of your yellow fever

I am not a faggot Nord so thank you (not).
Pecinta monyet ;)

REDPILL THREAD FOR THE NEWBS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND STUDY

First and third is believable but the second must be a filter right??

>flip

And for that reason, I'm out.

naw, they use every trick they can to look better

Honestly, do whatever is in my own self interest. And when I found an attractive, chaste, smart, fertile woman I was satisfied.

If I were you I would marry her, from literally all the things you said, I didn't see a single red flag. Granted you did decide what to tell us, but she seems near perfect. Her heart and mind are undeniably in the right place, is yours?

Middle class Filipinas like OPs gf can be cute. Case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8lM5l0Nbs

The typical Filipinas popular on foreign websites are the lower class prostitutes. They get shared on the internet by expats. Those are the only types of Filipinas they get to interact with. Middle class Filipinas tend to avoid sexpats so as not to damage their reputation.

Good for you

If he breeds with her, the spawn will be a Finn. Are you terrified that your secret will be exposed?

holy fucking kek lmao the amerimutt meme truly has traumatized ameritoddlers
But she looks good even without make up, Sven. In fact, she rarely wear it
You honestly only care about the nationality even if that person is genetically and culturally superior to the 4’2 brown monkeys that infest that country, on par with westerners?

>not white
>not real
Take the 2d pill

kek, I honestly loathe the virgins here who obsesses over East Asian girls too

Even Flip women are disgusting coal burners.

more middle class Filipinas
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Nw5e6923A

I don't know about other countries, but in America and UK, prostitutes and hookers tend to be poor and not so decent-looking. The decent-looking ones are in middle class. In Philippines' case, the middle class are the ones foreign to foreigners because they're usually not shared online by expats. Expats don't have access to them. So the Filipinas foreigners see online are either lower class hookers or celebrities.

husband is a flip

Don't marry or be in a relationship until you are 25. Go out with other girls

She has mood swings, but so did my Norwegian ex. She also struggles with taking criticism from me, whereas although she accept criticism from others like lecturers or employers, she will feel extremely dishonoured and I need to comfort her while she’s crying for an hour in shame
She said something that there are different “castes”
The dumbest and ugliest ones becomes maids, the dumb but slightly fuckable ones becomes prostitutes, the average intelligence ones gets ordinary jobs regardless of looks.
As for dating sites, she says it’s a mix of golddiggers(falls under prostitute), self hating flips and girls who are just curious about foreign men

I gotta say though, you are spot on. Main reason why most faggots on Sup Forums thinks Flips are ugly is because of this culture where the ugly hookers are promoted. For instance when you search Filipina, most results are pictures of 3/10 desperate butterface hookers because fat sexpats can only access those. That and ultrabetas in US/Europe marrying the first brown monkey they can find and that most oversea workers are maids, as I explained
I do think Flips probably have a higher rate of ugly girls than other Asian countries, but it’s not by that much

How does it feel contributing to the ethnic replacement of your people, cuck?

His kid will look Finnish

I married a flip woman too. I met her while she was in the US getting her Masters degree. We married after she completed it.

She far more devout than most American women. Smarter too. Insists that she carry a stun gun and I conceal carry whenever we go to an area with blacks.

We’ve been to PH a few times. He farther was a fucking loser that stayed at home all day while her mother taught (she was a teacher). The grandparents on the father’s side owned hundreds of acres of land and large amounts of horses. I guess the easy childhood produced a weak child.

The nice thing is that she doesn’t look flip. Chinese people often mistake her for one of their own. She is also big on Korean food and beauty products.

She use to have mood issues when we first dated, but those have gotten less and less as she’s adopted to the shut in lifestyle. She works from home (software developer).

You are a racemixer and she is a racemixer, your children will inherit racemixing genes. And they will be subhumans.

she sounds perfect, but i do think its unfortunate the political climate in the west has made you not even bother with your own women.
>absolutelydemoralized.jpg

My half chinese gf, also has mood issues. But I am certain those can get resolved with time. As they did for you guys. What a coincidence

Marry her now you faggot

Ffs, of course the Scandicuck is a racw traitor. Hitler should have used all your women as breeding slaves and should have sent the men to the eastern front to probe Soviet defenses, waste their ammunition and clear minefields.

>tfw too poor and stupid to attend university to find a wife and settle down with
>tfw had to settle with a 3/10 fat infertile pig

>have qt flip
Stopped reading there. 1/10 bait

>looking for a wife in Marxist training camp
>not looking for a girl in church and forcing her to take an iq test

I was too cynical in my younger years to consider church

>implying that church girls aren't all "born again virgins" who are trying to cover up years of degeneracy
>implying that they still don't have one night stands with randoms but will make you jump through hoops because she met you through church and she has to maintain her reputation in her church social group

KYS NOW.