Was the Russian rape a meme in Germany...

Was the Russian rape a meme in Germany? I talked to some German expat and he said the American media completely propagandized it in the 50s to paint the commie Russians as evil rapists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, Russians are literally subhuman and raped and murdered their way through Germany. Mongols included.

The subhuman Americans raped too and even their Negro soldiers defiled some Aryan German women, but back then they were often hung if caught doing it. British did some raping too unfortunately but expectedly.

The Germans were the only army with a strict sense of honour that wouldn't lower themselves to that.

I heard different.

I heard Russians were the ones who were severely punished for rape. It was in their army code or something. I may have just been talking to a rapebaby though.

Yes, when we invaded Germany, Stalin explicitly prohibited troops to commit any crimes against German civillians, making it all punishible by death penalty. There was a very strict control over such things, obviously because Stalin wanted to get the trust of the local popluation as fast as possible. So the whole 6 gorillion raped aryan girls is a meme, made up by americans during Cold War to paint soviets as bad guys, despite the fact that they were allies during WW2.

Nice try.

Stalin and his commanders condoned or even justified rape, not only against Germans but also their allies in Hungary, Romania and Croatia. When the Yugoslav Communist Milovan Djilas protested to Stalin, the dictator exploded: "Can't he understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle?"

The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million.

No amount of denial or accusation of propaganda is going to erase it Slav. Just like pretending the Holodomor did not happen, the murders at Katyn, the criminal treatment of the Kulaks, the Gulags. Stalin killed over 20 million people many of them your own. What the Germans did pales in comparison.

Payback for Germans invading their country.

This. Don't start a war you can't win. The Germans wanted to enslave the Slavs and genocide half of them. What do you expect when you lose?
Might is right, until it reaches Berlin.

That's why Germany has a large portion of Russian mongol blood then?

kek

the real redpill

There were instances of Germans raping Russian women
There were instances of Soviet soldiers raping German women

In both cases, the frequency of instances proportional to the number of soldiers present was extremely rare

In both cases, the soldiers were severely punished - usually with death.

larpers say this but never provide any proof

If that was the case you could take a random 100 people from the soviet occupation zone in germany who were born in 1946, and see clear evidence of russian dna makeup in at least some of them

Yet there's never been any data like this

have you ever talked about raping US Soldiers? There is a lot to talk about. Clean in front of your own door.

He's probably confused about the "Slavic" east Germany, which was originally inhabited by so-called Slavs like Pomeranians (iirc).

No worse than the endemic rape and abuse the Yanks carried out in Vietnam and Korea

Americans don’t want to know what they did.

Your hands aren't exactly clean either there Brit. Or have you forgotten what your country did in places like Ireland, India, New Zealand, Africa, China and the Middleast?

Yes, but he never denied that we did that, just giving the American a reality check that it's not just the Russians.

Bullshit, I've heard stories about how women covered themselves in shit to avoid getting raped by Russian troops, almost all individuals that I came across that actually lived during that time frame knew about the Russian rapes that happened in their villages.

Those in my family who served during ww2 also knew about the rapes and how Russian troops used to behead dead German soldiers, they were all around bloodthirsty and barbaric as they "liberated" their way through Europe.

Is that all you russian niggers can do? Lie through your teeth?
God I wish a had the power to behead every single one of you pig nosed inbred mongol rapebabies
The Russian is the eternal slaverace

Not justifying the rape, but what do you expect when you wipe out millions of civilians? A good treatment?

This.

Hans, don't distract yourself from sucking Mehmet's dick.

It wasn't, there's the article on Wiki. German cuties were raped by Russian, U.S., British and French troops.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Its no Meme. Look at the faces of east-german people, they mostly have slav-faces.

Go back to Russia you bydlo

The ethnic Germans in eastern Europe got it the worst. It's the least told story of the war. My Czech-German grandma got raped by Russians and then got kicked out of the only country she ever knew by the Czechs. She never recovered from those childhood experiences.

Germans are natural cucks, and fantasize about their women getting fucked by the Big Russian Cock.

no its real. my grandma born 1933 east germany witnessed it. she didnt got raped but she knows people who did. but its also true that stalin later prohibited it with death penalty. but this was much later. in the early weeks / months after the surrender they raped through east germany. literally taking turns. capturing german women and children from the streets, put them in a room and take a turn, up to 20-30 men before releasing them. after this became public hitler dropped the new law which punishes rapist. but it still happened for a while.

about 3-4m women were raped. 2m in berlin alone.

however the rapebaby meme is what it is, just a meme. it always amazes me when people think half of germany is slavic now.

out of these 3-4m women, the VAST majority aborted the child. another majority simply killed the baby or killed themselves, because they knew they have no future with a rape baby. especially since the nazi ideology was still strong. they saw them half slavs as subhumans. so there were only a few ( few thousand ) who carried out the babies.

so no, east germany didnt become slavic. today about 3% of the population are of slavic origin

.yeah and even that is false. its true, east germany back in the day was slavic land. but you have to keep in mind, these were the times when slavs had a very tiny population. so in the lands of prussia and east germany, which were originally slavic 'lands', there were almost no slavs. no infrastructure, no nothing. just a few hundred slavs shitting the woods.
when the germans 'conquered' it they settled there in thousands and became millions. completely changing the local culture and population to german. building infrastructure all by themselves.

pic unrelated

so people who claim that prussia or east germany is slavic, are simply wrong.

Holy fuck that genocide in Ukraine Jesus Christ

>after this became public hitler dropped the new law which punishes rapist.
Stalin*

German should be thankful they were allowed to even exists. I Stalin and allied powers would’ve listened to kikes and genocided krautshits.

Not a meme, but was blown way out of proportion in terms of numbers, and was actively discouraged (as in, political officer shoots you discouraged).

got the boot.
>Palestinians
>American Indians
>Your Grandma

Better dead and extinguished than the slave of the EU, jew, US, and just everybody else.

It's a part of war

dont worry we will get all of you slavshits some day. after we finished USA with our frankfurt school, you are next. in the mean time enjoy your civil war, which we could easily stop if we wanted to. but hey, slavs killing themselves is not a bad thing, eh?

You've forgotten what a Russian boot tastes like Fritz.

Seems you need a reminder.

I never understood why it's such a big deal.
The Soviets weren't liberating Germany, they were conquering it in retaliation, it was spoils of war.
If you don't want to get invaded and raped then don't start wars you can't win.

>The German cries out in pain as he strikes you

Imagine being this cucked as a nation that they deny the atrocities their invaders has done to them

No. The Soviets went raping and stealing all the way to Berlin and back.
So Moscow sent special trains for any loot that could be gotten: foruniture, weapons, gold, tech, etc. but rape was not allowed? Bullshit of the highest order.

>rape
rape? lol... rape means that they were forced. in reality they were not forced to do anything. They just wanted superior genes injected into their gene pool

>Ingeborg, aged 90, now lives in Hamburg in a flat filled with photos of cats and books about the theatre. She was 20 in 1945, dreamed of becoming an actress and lived with her mother in an upmarket street in Berlin's Charlottenberg district.

"Suddenly there were tanks in our street and everywhere the bodies of Russian and German soldiers", she recalls. "I remember the dreadful whining sound made by those Russian bombs - we called them Stalinorgels (Stalin organs)."

During a lull in the air raid, Ingeborg left the cellar and ran upstairs to look for a piece of string to use as a wick for a lamp. "Suddenly there were two Russians pointing their pistols at me," she says. "One of them forced me to expose myself and raped me, and then they changed places and the other one raped me as well. I thought I would die, that they would kill me."

No, I'm not talking about the East. People from West Germany do exhibit mongol trails like the eye folds.
It's amusing when an armchair russian wanker tries to speak for someone else.

Do any of you actually think that subhuman Russian Slavgols didn't rape? They literally raped the shit out of every country they have ever occupied.

This user is 100% right

>WHAAA
>Why were the soviets mean to germans, they only wanted to destroy the entire slav race and pillaged their homes!

>German soldiers never raped anyone! This propaganda poster told me so!

Stalingrad after "master race" enrichment

people are hysterical about rape is why. if they had just murdered all the women we would probably hear about it less

A shame we didn't ally with the Germs and let them finish the job.

>prussia
>originally slavic
krautcuck education
But then again it is to be expected from Germans to deny the very existence of Prussians. No old Prussians = no ethnic displacement! If only you could get away with doing the same to the Jews, right?

Start shit get hit
you fucking g*rmaboo

>Germaboo
Nope. Thanks to Amerca not turning Russia into a crater cultural marxist scum now control Europe.

Yeah now it's not just the ruskies raping your women
xaxaxaxa

>Russia
Germany*
Marx was German.

>marx was german
marx was a fucking kike

I asked my grandfather when he was alive, he said that they did not touch women and children, it was taboo.

>A shame we didn't ally with the Germs and let them finish the job.
You allied with the Germs in fact, but they fuck it up so you had to rush just to avoid Stalin to take all Europe.

Russia get raped

Surely, a majority of Soviet soldiers did not touch women and children and treated the local population humanely. But it's numbers game, probably another sample of 20-80 rule.

Vae victis

oh no it's that kind of Am*rican yet again...