"A good Pole is a dead Pole" - an attack on a group of Poles in Israel

>Political tension between Israel and Poland is gaining momentum. And not only in terms of diplomacy - a group of Polish tourists relaxing on the beach was attacked by an Israeli.

>The said events were to take place on the beach in Eljat, last Sunday, about 14 o'clock, and the portal "wPolityce" reports on them. A group of our compatriots strolling along the sandy coast were to be thrown by stones by the Israeli. At first it seemed that the man would want to offer them a trip to Jerusalem, but when he realized that he was dealing with the inhabitants of Poland, he began to behave aggressively.

>According to the report, he shouted at them "f *** k you polish people, f *** k your president ...", and to emphasize the weight of his words he threw stones at them. He also tried to encourage other people to attack Poles - he pointed them with his finger and shouted incomprehensible words in Hebrew. Fortunately, after some time he moved away, seeing that his actions have no effect.

>"The beach was not crowded, but there were a dozen or so people, no one reacted" - we read in the account of one of the Polish women who was the victim of an attack in the pages of "Politics". He also mentions another incident. It took place during a bus trip from Haifa to Jerusalem. One of the passengers was then supposed to ask for her opinion on the amendment to the Act on the IPN and to suggest the contribution of Poles to the creation of extermination camps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBI_K4UzcjY
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVB1cUpWsAAmDU8.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVGOUhFWAAAwS0v.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVGOVpGXcAAiz0H.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVGOSgqX0AAFkh5.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU5zmysW4AAyFWL.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUlaS5IVAAAlxQV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDGZXTWAAAquRx.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU8N2MEXkAAC0Hb.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUqG9F-XcAEZP_X.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpb31gWkAAPHf4.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUl0hDIX4AAUoaa.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCSsm2UQAIsyIn.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCTTU-VoAAcP8x.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCTTUyU0AEuA_u.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCTTTbVQAATBHa.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUuThscWsAEpo3E.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUtjvaCXcAA6OkM.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpa1XFX4AAFKuV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUm4KOQX0AAK32S.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUm02IEWsAAMB0j.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU9ufI3WkAIc0HD.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU9ugBLXkAAnoRm.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU9ue9MWsAAKDlV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVBnp9wX0AEwrt8.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVBnrCdXUAA3YKQ.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCkOS5WsAAE8KM.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU4gVI6W4AMGlBt.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVBwoAoWsAAwzsK.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCgH9cWsAEUCY5.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU5A01CW4AA3FqK.jpg
youtu.be/3Mqky6-bAk4
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2018-02-02/polscy-turysci-o-incydencie-na-plazy-w-izraelu-obserwujemy-rosnaca-niechec
youtube.com/watch?v=L1-Pz4fxH9c
polishexpress.co.uk/dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak-atak-na-grupe-polakow-w-izraelu
polskatimes.pl/fakty/swiat/a/atak-na-polskich-turystow-w-izraelu-dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak,12904677/
pikio.pl/polacy-ukamieniowani-w-izraelu-dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak/
se.pl/wiadomosci/swiat/dobry-polak-martwy-polak-atak-na-polskich-turystow-w-izraelu_1038884.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JM0DvWBvQXY&t=2s
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KURWA

ah yes, the biggest redpill since communism. wonderful

poles are jews.

stop being a crybaby

REEEE WHY DO YOU HATE US?
*throws pebbles*
SUBHUMAN GOYIM
[kvetching intensifies]

Radwanska Sisters in Israel - the incident swept under the carpet.

>What would happen if fans in Poland were shouting "a Jewish bitch" to a tennis player? They would probably have a team of TVN, reporters from "Gazeta Wyborcza", and Jan Tomasz Gross would write another book about extreme Polish anti-Semitism - comments the publicist.

>During the recent match between Poland and Israel in the Federation Cup tennis tournaments in the resort of Eilat, the debut of Agnieszka and Urszula Radwańska, the world's leading players, was denied and challenged by fans. The cries of "Catholic bitch!" Were shouted at the Polish women, not to mention whistling, humming and throwing paper airplanes on the court. This match with Julia Glushko and Shahar Peer Radwański sisters won 4: 6, 6: 3, 6: 4, which guaranteed Poland victory in the tournament - at the expense of his home team - and promotion to further games. But after this success, no joy was seen on the faces of the Polish women. The post-press conference lasted - unbelievable! - several dozen seconds. Radwańska after a few casual and ironic sentences ("Everything was perfectly organized") left the room together with her sister and trainer Tomasz Wiktorowski. He informed about the incident, among others Dawid Celt, member of the Polish tennis team.

Excellent, the fire rises.

b-b-but
>Polak i Węgier - dwa bratanki i do walki i szklanki

please write the translate
youtube.com/watch?v=lBI_K4UzcjY

A traditionalistic state with zero non European migration which threaten by jews?
Why I am not surprised?
Stay strong Poland and start a nuclear weapons program.

Israel introduces to the schools special lessons about Polish anti-Semitism.

>In retaliation for the amendment of the Polish law on the IPN, the Israeli Ministry of Education headed by the ultranationalist Naftali Bennett ordered the introduction of 2 teaching hours this week on the participation of European nations in the Holocaust "with special regard to Poland". Teaching about the role of Poles in murdering Jews.

>"It is a historical fact that many Poles helped in the murders of Jews: they published, robbed and killed during and after the Holocaust," declared the minister announcing his order, supported by the government and Prime Minister Netanyahu. There are lessons in this spirit in historical programs of Israeli schools.

>At the same time, Bennett called on the Polish government to "abolish this law because it brings shame about the memory of the Holocaust and the relations between our countries."

>46-year-old Naftali Bennett is the son of American colonists, he was born in Israel, he became a millionaire. He heads a far-right, racist party, the Jewish House, ideologically standing on the ground of hard religious ultranationalism professed by Jewish colonists in the lands taken away by the Palestinians. The party program proposes a "transfer", i.e. the deportation of all Palestinians beyond the borders of Israel and the occupied Palestinian lands.

>Bennett is known for his sharp declarations. He was one of the initiators of the idea of mass deportation to Africa of all 40,000 immigrants adopted by the Knesset. He recently demanded a life imprisonment for 16-year-old Palestine Ahed Tamimi, who in December last year faced the Israeli soldier's cheek when he massacred her little cousin. "I killed many Arabs in my life and I have no problem with it," he said in 2013. He is in favor of introducing the death penalty (only for Palestinians) into the Israeli law, which the Israeli Knesset plans to adopt in the coming months.

nice fanfiction. post source or fuck off

the Poles deserved it for doing the Holocaust

he meant another story.

this

YOUVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY GOY POLAN

all this is clearly done by germans.
BUT: Poles were not quite innocence.
Thats a point.

>"The beach was not crowded, but there were a dozen or so people, no one reacted"
This is what is really to 'blame' for the holocaust. Not Poland, Germany or Nationalism. Jewish cowardice.

Jews collaborated with Nazis in Germany during the Second World War, they were very numerous in Nazi organizations - German such as:

police in ghettos, Judenrats, Sonderkommandos, Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst, Group 13, and Jewish Freedom Guard.

Over 150,000 people of Jewish descent fought in the ranks of the Third Reich, the collaboration reached up to 10% of the Jewish population (in the case of Poles, up to 0.1% where in the case of Poles, mainly dregs, people from the margins of society collaborated, Jews mostly went to Jewish cooperation) elite)

pbs.twimg.com/media/DVB1cUpWsAAmDU8.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVGOUhFWAAAwS0v.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVGOVpGXcAAiz0H.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVGOSgqX0AAFkh5.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU5zmysW4AAyFWL.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUlaS5IVAAAlxQV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDGZXTWAAAquRx.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU8N2MEXkAAC0Hb.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUqG9F-XcAEZP_X.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpb31gWkAAPHf4.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUl0hDIX4AAUoaa.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCSsm2UQAIsyIn.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCTTU-VoAAcP8x.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCTTUyU0AEuA_u.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCTTTbVQAATBHa.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUuThscWsAEpo3E.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUtjvaCXcAA6OkM.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpa1XFX4AAFKuV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUm4KOQX0AAK32S.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DUm02IEWsAAMB0j.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU9ufI3WkAIc0HD.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU9ugBLXkAAnoRm.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU9ue9MWsAAKDlV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVBnp9wX0AEwrt8.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVBnrCdXUAA3YKQ.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCkOS5WsAAE8KM.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU4gVI6W4AMGlBt.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVBwoAoWsAAwzsK.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVCgH9cWsAEUCY5.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU5A01CW4AA3FqK.jpg

HOLY FUCK THE IRONY.

Oh God. Look how retarded this is. This isn't about military, investments anything concrete. This is merely about interpretations of history. And we are all hostages to this

This death camp name contest is so retarded that i am 100% sure that both alt right and israeli leftist are shillng on this.
The first because they believe muh israel wants west dead , and the second because they believe muh alt right wants to kill jews.

Both want to sabotage netanyahoo relations with the european right, meanwhile the rest of the leftist media pushes this shit because it makes the right looks like antisemites and the israeli gov like lunatics.

youtu.be/3Mqky6-bAk4

No you made this happen, you owe Poland

nice source blazej

polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2018-02-02/polscy-turysci-o-incydencie-na-plazy-w-izraelu-obserwujemy-rosnaca-niechec

>muh ebil nazeez
>muh ebil germons
>gib repareishunzzz

oh no... they know the truth..

SHUT IT DOWN KURWA!

>attack on a group of Poles in Israel
>literally provides no proof
kys retard

youtube.com/watch?v=L1-Pz4fxH9c

Poles are the real nazis

Oh look, it's the sub-iq slavshit that keep posting this lteral fake news story. There's no attack, dumbass, just some bullshit fanfiction your assblasted countrymen wrote

polishexpress.co.uk/dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak-atak-na-grupe-polakow-w-izraelu

polskatimes.pl/fakty/swiat/a/atak-na-polskich-turystow-w-izraelu-dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak,12904677/

pikio.pl/polacy-ukamieniowani-w-izraelu-dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak/

se.pl/wiadomosci/swiat/dobry-polak-martwy-polak-atak-na-polskich-turystow-w-izraelu_1038884.html

cunt

Same could be said to you.

your average IQ is even below cuckraine kike xD

youtube.com/watch?v=JM0DvWBvQXY&t=2s

all they need now is to throw some italians in the mix, let the big noses fight

Now check the average IQ of ashkenazi jews, toilet scrubber retard, and your useless country is a bigger shithole than ours anyway

>yet no pics or other kind of proof
yeah i call bullshit on that

The Jews hate Poland

* You don't take immigrants
* You have closed borders
* You are ethnically homogeneous

Your national and cultural identity can't be broken by the Jew as long as you resist. Don't fall for this holohoax bs. It's just to have a reason for the masses to blame you because they hate you.

Muhammad please go back to mosque

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

probably that explains why are you such nasty butthurt vermin xD

>call jews "vermin"
>but...but...I am not antisemite...EVIL JEWS!

You are disgrace to all toilet cleaners

>posts same fake thread everyday
>claims others are butthurt
Keep projecting, toilet scrubber

Antisemitic bastids! *throws matzoh ball*

I've never said I'm not retard.
At least I'm not mentally ill cunt on antidepressants like 80% of Israel.

lmao, see pic related

Kek, you're doing well Polad.
You know your country is based when even the so called 'right wing' kikes are shrieking in pain and hitting you

Jews might have died in these camps, Israeli government supports this claim, thus Jewish Death Camps. What is so complicated about that?

Kurwa

Need this one with non country hypercube in place of Russia

Jews are "chosen people" my ass, they're the scum of the earth, after Muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Jesus fucking christ I hate Jews so fucking much

>6 GORILLION HOLOCOCO POLES HAD TO HIDE US THANK U POLEN PLS MAKE MUSEUM ABOUT HOLOCOCO
>70 years passes
>now that Germany is the jewish superstate of Europe they put the blame on poles instead
>FUCKING POLISH NAZIS DON'T LIE IT WAS U KILLING US

I fucking hate jews.

Can't wait to see diplomatic relations with is*ael cut off and a ban on everyone with is*aeli passport and stamped visas. No kikes no reparations and feminist dykes on bikes.

The jews wants SERBIAed Poland
>bring 10,000s Jihadist to Kosovo
>Serbian fights back
>oh no, Serbia kills our terrorist
>bomb Serbia to stone age