Sup Forums humor thread: deleted my meme folder edition

Sup Forums humor thread: deleted my meme folder edition

In an act of cosmic retardation, the hard drive with several years worth of Sup Forums gold got formatted yesterday. Please stop me from wanting to kill myself by giving me your best memes so I can start rebuilding :( :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_RJPtLzn2M8
youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you shill you'll never get shit from me
saged
kys

>shill
>for memes
In what world does this make sense?

memes kill
#banmemes

>this thread again
please can we get some OC for a change?

not so funny when you find out he killed himself with it

youtu.be/_RJPtLzn2M8

the Traini memes look promising

>thinking of my kurwafu

fuck off, kike
there is no such thing as "nation dysphoria"

'british' is a meme identity anyway
if he called himself 'english' this would be a valid point

The arguments that leftists use for gender identity is the same one that the Alt-lite use for national identity. How can they argue biological sex is the core of gender identity while saying biological ethnicity isn’t the core for a national identity? “If he feels British, says he’s British and lives in Britain, then he’s British.” Is akin to the whole lefty “I identify as a girl, I feel like a girl, I chopped my dick off, so therefore I am a girl”. CivNats, must stop playing to the fantasy of Nation Dysphoric based minorities.

if anyone is jewish its you.

Classic

holy shit

British is an overarching ethnicity. Like 'European'. its a collection of sub-ethnicties to it. So English, Scottish, etc

If that was true then all of USA, Australia, Netherlands, and New Zealand is suffering, we must send them back to Europe. Their true continent.

That doesn't make sense. Those nations were founded as ethnostates. There were no nation states before that.

>european
like i said, meme identities

So natives don't count as people?

You can make that arguement with any ethnicity.

They didnt set up those nations, theirs were conquered.

Jesus Christ, that narcissism

>founded as ethnostates

Are you retarded? The reason they were mostly ethnic homogeneous was limitations on migration, not ideology.

For instance, the white settlers of america didnt arrive in america and start calling themselves Sioux

Ideology is irrelevant. An ethnostate is more an observation. although i think you can make an arguement that it was ideological anyway

Ah, so you are actually just an idiot. Cool.

>his meme folder consisted on only Sup Forums memes
Disgusting,

go on then
is 'english' a meme identity? and if so, why?

So its ok to conquer a country kill off its native population and claim as your own........ Damn I want to contribute to white genocide now. It'll be a slow conquering but it'll be a sure one

das a pretty funee meme

Mercian Identity, Northumbrian Identity, Etc. You can deconstruct as much as you like.

I've read this one. It really very depressing.
10/10 give this to every girl to decrease the population of roasties

Im not talking about morality. Its called 'Right of Conquest'

>Funny Trump picture LOL VHS 80's meme!!!

The state of Sup Forums

>t. Mahmoud

What an adorable kid.
Who could have guessed she would turn out so evil.

No user, I dont think you realize
Someone took the cover of that and used it as the poster for a national anti-drug/alcohol campaign primarily done in elementary and middle schools
There's are covers of ShindoL doujins on the walls of elementary and middle schools right now

Outbreeding native population is just like conquest but more legal, more sexy, and less painful. Thanks, user. Genocide is just as long as done correctly.

bong and poo alliance when?

being able to subcategorise ethnic groups isn't the same as constructed identities like 'british' and 'european'
one i can think of that made sense (at least at first) was 'american' but that is increasingly being degraded of meaning

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! AMEIRCAN EDUCATION AT ITS FINEST!!!

here's prime example of epic Sup Forums meme

Nice change of topic

The British could return to your subcontinent at any time and B L E A C H your women because of how insecure your people are over skin color.

American can be argued to be an ethnicity. is has all the characteristics of one. Its just not very old.

British and European can be ethnicities because ethnicity requires relativism.

REDPILL THREAD FOR THE NEWBS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND STUDY

but anglo, celts, mediterraneans, slavs.. these clearly aren't a single ethnicity
that we share some history due to proximity doesn't change that

You are thinking about sub species in the wrong way, like there is an absolutist categorisation. There is a hierarchy. Those are just broader ethnicities. The definition still fits just a bigger scale and the fact they might not identify themselves as such

The faggot on the left looks like the guy who just put out the soyboy video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI

that made my morning. fucking wew lad

Lost hard