For all of you acting like Hitler was a gud boi who dindu nuffing...

For all of you acting like Hitler was a gud boi who dindu nuffing, how do you explain the Nazi's behavior in The Netherlands

You bitch about people trying to erase European culture. What do you think about the deliberate destruction of medieval architecture by your brethren and political idols?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/6086385/World-War-2-Adolf-Hitlers-speech-to-Reichstag.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x76atDXpr90&list=PLGJkl8v1OyRDYg-KC5j-fhZl9Rrnm2Tkv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin#February_Revolution_and_the_July_Days:_1917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but Dresden!

Netherlands is the fake Germany

Upon examining shit like this maybe the Nazi's did have it coming to them

arguing with natsocs is an exercise in futility. might as well talk to a wall

It was an accident

>be dutch
>neutral in ww1
>refuse to extradite Wilhelm II for his crimes
>get those crimes applied to you 20 years later
KARMA'D

Karma doesn't work that way

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II
Everyone did strategic bombing in that war, and the Germans did it considerably less than the Allied forces.

sure but the allies didn't start the war ;)

>Kaiser Willhelm
>Crimes

Being a narcissistic sperg isn't a crime.

Fuck them and their bicycles.
They aint getting them back

>comparing 900 dead with 200,000 dead

>be france
>have a big enough force to stop the german invasion in ww2
>position all the troops on one side
>germans literally just come from the other side looooooooool
>surrender

>strategic bombing was the worst war crime committed in world war 2.

So if I came to your house and broke all the objects in your living room, and then tied up and executed your family members one by one, you'd probably still be mad about the shit I broke in your living room. Good to know that conservashits are such spineless morons.

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/6086385/World-War-2-Adolf-Hitlers-speech-to-Reichstag.html
;) they sure as hell threw themselves in the middle of it though

The Nazis fought for Europe and anti-diversity, niggers etc-. So the netherlands basically fought against Europe, since they didn't join the Axis.

For fuck's sake, can you spastic retards stop with your idiotic accusations? Why the fuck do I have to effectively defend an ideology I hate because you low-IQ fuckwits can't history properly?
The Nazis were not a nation. They were a political party. The German air force (not a Nazi organization) bombed Rotterdam because communication difficulties prevented them from notifying the bomber pilots to abort the mission.
The carpet-bombing which took place was not what was requested. The German air force was requested to dive bomb strategic targets in surgical strikes.
Regardless, this was not "deliberate destruction of medieval architecture" as the goal of the bombing was to force the city of Rotterdam to capitulate, not to physically destroy the city.
OP hates the Nazis? Welcome to the fucking club. The amount of people in the world who don't is so statistically insignificant as to be effectively zero.
If you are so intellectually challenged that you can't come up with legitimate reasons to hate Nazis please fucking kill yourself. The fact that you have to lie about the Nazis in order to condemn their actions speaks volumes of your ignorance and stupidity.
Please die in a fire.

Yea just like every major European city that was firebombed right? Oops sorry guys we accidentally had a miscommunication and left your city in ruins. Kill yourself you retard.

Good. The D*tch are scum.

>not looking at the number of people killed
The Germans had half a million civilians killed by strategic bombing, while also bombing Britain only killing 60 thousand civilians while actually targeting the airmen killing 160 thousand of them.
Allied forces were much more likely to be abject murderers to take out support systems.

yeah appeasement never happened

yeah the allied genocide of german cities is the biggest war crime the modern world has ever known

>884 casualties

Wow it's fucking nothing.
Compared to the bombing of Hamburg which killed 43,000 CIVILIANS ordered by Arthur "just bomb the shit out of them" Harris and Winston "why can't we just use mustard gas on these peasants?" Churchill.

No. Not like every major European city that was firebombed. Like Rotterdam. This thread is about the "Nazis" behavior in the Netherlands, and specifically, the bombing of Rotterdam. Do you have something intelligent to contribute?

Wow, it's almost like you shouldn't start wars of ethnic cleansing or something.

To be fair. Rotterdam was trying to stall and buy time. Had they capitulated before the deadline and not come running five minutes past perhaps the devastation would have been avoided. It was war, the dutch were given a chance, they didn't take it.

That's a strawman argument, shit for brains.

>wars of ethnic cleansing
???
I bet you get mad at mutt memes.

Wow lol you're right! I've totally changed my mind and I've been with the pol subchan since the beginning! I should go to reddit and join shareblue! Lol! Upvote!

Reminder it was germany who started the killing of civilians by fire bombing Britain in both world wars.

Then when it happens back to the Germans, they cry like kids

Yeah, your dropping two nukes on civilian populations for no discernible reason was the worst crime of WW2. The most pathetic and shameless crime was your handing over of Ukrainians who fought against the Soviet Union to Stalin to be executed. You Mutts have no high-ground to speak of; you are the absolute dregs of humankind.

>Yea just like every major European city that was firebombed right

God damn Murricans are so fucking thick and uneducated.

>Yeah, your dropping two nukes on civilian populations for no discernible reason was the worst crime of WW2
>""""no discernible reason""""
ayyy lmao, the nukes were straight cash

Learn to spot shills and shill threads.

Don't be an idiot and argue with antiwhite shills.

People defending Hitler are retarded, nothing new. Mostly it are 56% mutts, but you'll find the occasional muslim living in Europe shilling for Hitler

>For all of you acting like Hitler was a gud boi who dindu nuffing, how do you explain the Nazi's behavior in The Netherlands
>You bitch about people trying to erase European culture. What do you think about the deliberate destruction of medieval architecture by your brethren and political idols?
jews did it

>le defenders of a white Europe

Yeah, killing tens of millions of whites and weakening the central powers of Europe sure is a good way to save the white race. wow so based! shadilay brother

Hitler was a good boy, CIA set him up.
Shame on you user.

>for no discernible reason
The reason was American exceptionalism. We are the FIRST and ONLY country to use nukes in war. Suck it, rest of world. America is #1.

Ayo who could be behind this mang

Impressive trips! Haha, great post! Well memed, Satan!

Wew this is so stupid i barely believe you are actually human

Who said that kr*uts where human?

>The Allies called for the unconditional surrender of the Imperial Japanese armed forces in the Potsdam Declaration on July 26, 1945—the alternative being "prompt and utter destruction". The Japanese ignored the ultimatum and the war continued.
they asked for it

Dang us Americans sure wish we were Latvian. We care heavily about your comments. Honestly though, nuking the cities ironically aided in saving lives. Come fight and win a large war instead of getting pounded by your neighbors and we’ll talk.

Absolutely agree, great threat, cudos to you, fellow white man.

this and also

this

> yes goyim Hitler was the bad guy just give up goyim don’t you see Hitler was jew m, he was with us! Just give up gotkm go back to sleep let yourself be replaced and your history destroyed give up goyim give up goyim.......

It amazing how every odd week JIDF changes the story to Hitler was a jew, Hitler is the one and only evil. I mean if you have never come on /pol before you wouldn’t see it, but being on pol especially for this past summer it’s crazy how you like faggots have changed up your strategy. Nufags why do these rats care so much with you identifying as a nazi and vilifying Hitler? What doe this change for them?

Btw kikes the oven is warm it’s almost time we dealt with you

You can only do crimes agianst humanity against humans. You know it's in the name. G*rmans aren't such a thing to think so is to compare humans to pigs.

>Yeah, killing tens of millions of whites and weakening the central powers of Europe sure is a good way to save the white race. wow so based! shadilay brother

lol, stop pretending your democratic nations would've accepted anything but the total subversion and undermining of the traditions of the Central European powers who were not so quick in succumbing to your modern liberal-democratic mass pathology--your demonisation and dehumanisation of these powers did not start with the nazis. You fucking pieces of shit still do this stuff today: democracy will not tolerate opposition; it is an ideology of fanaticism and pure hatred to everything that lies outside of its narrow conceptions and wilful misunderstanding of the realities of life.

This.

You left out the part about your training in Gorilla Warfare

By all means, point out and correct any factual errors in my post.

>Honestly though, nuking the cities ironically aided in saving lives

How can a person actually be so mindless as to believe this kind of idiotic propaganda? If you cretins weren't pushing "unconditional surrender" in the typical fashion of the American primitive, the Japs would've surrendered and come to terms with you without the need for any such things (and Japan was the last power on Earth to combine, successfully, its ancient traditions with modern technological advances). Now every civilisation is being levelled into anti-cultural dust by Amerimutt mass barbarism.

If your reply is any indication of the state of intellectual discourse in the Netherlands, I'll have to say my ancestors made the right decision in leaving it for America.

>bombers out on flight
>"okay you win Hitler"
>tell bombers to come back
>out of communications range
>pray the pilots are French and miss
>they're not
Nothing more to it than that really.

I've taken the liberty of identifying some shills and jews. See the list here. Gold stars for all of you.

And here's the actual answer too.

Hitler was an autist. Only stormfags worship him.

The allies destroyed the entire city of Dresden, along with 500,000 German civilians.

It was the jewel of Europe.

You mean g*rmans are autistic?
Who would of guessed a bunch of autists start brother wars and kill millions of their fellow whites. To think the British, French, Spanish, and Portguese where out civilizing the world and creating Dominion over the uncivilized hordes G*rmans where busy sucking Hapsburg dick or killing their fellow G*rman.

Hello Ukraine, even your retarded Kurt Vonnegut didn't lie so bad

>be Brit
>Germans want to preserve Europe by stopping the jews
>Oh boy they have the better economy, let's fight them

Thx for diversity anglofags

If G*ermans wished for a prosperous Europe without jewery then Martin Luther wouldn't have existed. Nor would your stupid larper state that was neither of the things it stood for
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

In the pages of time the Moortguese will be more relevant than you K*auts will ever want to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=x76atDXpr90&list=PLGJkl8v1OyRDYg-KC5j-fhZl9Rrnm2Tkv

>Be Hitler

>"Haha yeah listen if I get czechoslovakia I'll sign this paper that says I won't attack you"

>"Haha yeah I'll sign this paper that says I won't attack you Stalin, no worried bro lol."

>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY HAND OF PEACE FROM THE OLIVE BRANCH OF THE GODS BRITAIN WTF!? WAR MONGERS!"

German didn’t even have the capability to start a strategic bombing campaign even close to the scale of the Allies

>Have you heard of the tragedy of Otto von Bismarck the chancellor? It’s not a story an Austrian would tell you. It’s a Prussian legend. Bismarck was a chancellor of the German Empire, so wise and powerful that he could use realpolitik diplomacy to prevent war in Europe. He had such power that he could prevent Germany from falling to a French-Russian Entente. Diplomacy is a pathway to some peaceful resolutions some would consider to be unnatural. The only thing he was afraid of was Germany’s inferiority to a Triple Entente, which eventually, of course, happened. Unfortunately, he failed to teach his emperor Wilhelm II everything he knew, then he dismissed him in his sleep. It’s ironic. He could save Europe from failure, but not himself.

Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a Austrian

>Be Brit
>1918
>oh boy looks like we won the war, let's meet in Versailles and discuss the future
>let's take everything from Germany
>WTF THEY WANT EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY GERMAN BACK WINSTON STOP THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy Roman Empire was the greatest Empire Europe has known since antiquity you fgt. Infinitely better than the centralising and mercantile Anglo Empires that make everything uniform and care about basically nothing outside of buying and selling.

>be german
>lose war
>be butthurt

lmao

>be Canada
>be New-Asia

Even if you like the current "diverse" way the world is going those people will eventually turn on you, and they will eat you and your children alive. You will live miserable lives and die in agony and it's what you deserve.

>Be German nigger
>Send Lenin to Russia
>Make Russia sign Brest-Litovsk
>REEEEEEEE THE TREATY OF VERSAILLES IS TOO HARSH

well, we're not an ethnostate

hmm

The allies declared war on Germany retard.

right okay

>send Lenin to Russia

what did he mean by this?

>better economy,

Netherlands never declared war on Germany. Germany started it all by invading Poland

Why would Hitler fuck with Ukraine? What did we do?

The only legitimate reason to hate nazis is if you're a kike. Fucking brainlet.

>Germany started war by picking up what's rightfully theirs

They started it.
The war began on September 1st not 3rd.

Address the rest of the points you mental midget, you fucking nigger scum

>The State Duma took over control of the country, establishing a Provisional Government and converting the Empire into a new Russian Republic.[125] When Lenin learned of this from his base in Switzerland, he celebrated with other dissidents.[126] He decided to return to Russia to take charge of the Bolsheviks, but found that most passages into the country were blocked due to the ongoing conflict. He organised a plan with other dissidents to negotiate a passage for them through Germany, with whom Russia was then at war. Recognising that these dissidents could cause problems for their Russian enemies, the German government agreed to permit 32 Russian citizens to travel in a "sealed" train carriage through their territory, among them Lenin and his wife.[127] The group travelled by train from Zürich to Sassnitz, proceeding by ferry to Trelleborg, Sweden, and from there to the Haparanda–Tornio border crossing and then to Helsinki before taking the final train to Petrograd.[128]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin#February_Revolution_and_the_July_Days:_1917

fertile soil, read a book

Man the jews really fucked up your conception of history didnt they?

20.000 Neds joined the waffen-ss.

>rightfully

hmm

This.

>Address the rest of the points you mental midget, you fucking nigger scum

Well someone's amgry

>be germans
>literally team up with fucking commies to attack poland because maybe sorta kinda they have some insignificant land portions that germany once had sorta maybe

fucking retard

>rotterdam
nothing of value was lost on that day

Gee, it's almost like they were at war or something.

I'm positive Hitler did care about European culture, but in war there are no rules. Victory is the only objective, and is to be pursued at any cost.

And for the record, I can say with near certainty Rotterdam if Hitler won would look a lot better then it does today, pic related.

Yes, they did. They started it in 1918 with their “treaty.”

a fucking leaf
what the fuck is wrong with you, brother?

>Lenin, a RUSSIAN, travels from his Swiss exile, through Germany back to his homeland
>Germanys fault

seems good

884 dead
500,000 dead
Makes cents

>500,000 dead
>Dresden
You cannot be serious.