When did you realize that every Muslim in the world had a grin on their face when this happened?

When did you realize that every Muslim in the world had a grin on their face when this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwKQXsXJDX4
projects.icij.org/swiss-leaks/people/frank-giustra
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=smuc40av9VI
youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1H77s8NNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zek3P6drzS0
youtube.com/watch?v=eAaD3u-UylA
youtube.com/watch?v=JtQWaW7Zg88
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1CZfUumDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when this happened

>muslim
>not every jew

Nice one my fellow magapede. Upvoted!

>Not both

every jew had a grin on their face too

When did you realize that the Jews were one-upping the muslims and dancing with joy when that happened?

You spelled Jew wrong

Jews Jews Jews
Holy shit you guys are retarded
Jews aren’t behind everything

We serbs were so happy

Did anyone else ever see that documentary of some Muslim/Jews dancing on roof tops? I saw it online years ago and could never find it again and I was surprised Trump brought it up.

shut up island kike

desu I did too. Biggest happening of my life.

Only downside is it happened before every-fucking-one had a camera in their hand 24/7, so good video is pretty scarce.

oh user, you have much to learn

Every Jew and neocon had a grin on their face too.....

prior to this the super majority of americans had no clue what muslims were and why they hated us. this was literally the stupidest move muslims could do because americans were ignorant of their existence but that all changed from ignorance of existing to hatred. bravo nolan.

Right after all the Jews smiled first.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwKQXsXJDX4

>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>THAT'S TERRORISTS BRO

>every Muslim
ahhaah, what you meant was the whole world had one

The real force behind all the bad in the world is the devil, he is also the one making you guys think it’s the Jews as they are Gods people

Yeah, they were smiling until they realized they were being scapegoated by a CIA/U.S. military inside operation.

this was the day I figured out I identified as a jet of peace

(((They))) are laughing right now at your pic as there was no second plane.

literally right after it happened and the news fucking flashed them all celebrating? Jesus Christ.

I suppose most of you were still shitting your diapers or in your dads ballsac when this happened.

jew lul

The devil must have possessed a lot of you hooknosed scum

I grined because i was suprised
The madman osama actually crashed a fucking plane into two buildings with no survivors

Thats the opposite of what the bible says you liar. The bible says the jews en masse killed the prophets and rejected the son and the chosen people are only those who believe on the name of the only begotten son of God, Jesus.

I’m grinning now too because your morons are still too retarded to realize it was the kikes.

Did the Jews get especially attacked by the Devil because a covenant had been made with their ancestor Abraham?

>literally right after it happened and the news fucking flashed them all celebrating? Jesus Christ.
That ended up being debunked, what they showed was some stock footage of some famous Paki having a wedding in Pakistan that was actually years old and they said it was Muslims celebrating 9/11. Thats how sick the media is.

Don’t be upset that you’re a gentile

Shit, i had a grin on my face.

Anytime america gets btfo its a reason for humanity to celebrate

Woah there, slow down. I had one too.

I got to see the second impact live. Bah it was a shit movie so I switched channels.

Why has humanity let America BTFO it so long?

I had a cheeky grin... 9-11 was a great day for my gains and heavy undervalued accumulation.

Thankyou merchant... You are my greatest Ally and I shall see you at temple next week !

Because humans are shit, and we are easily fooled, all they gotta do is tell us what we want to hear.

Look at this place for example, used to be pretty great, everyone spoke now its just a conservative hugbox

HERE WE GO!

MAY DAY

>thousands of jews don't show up for work that day

Frank Giustra — Swiss Leaks
projects.icij.org/swiss-leaks/people/frank-giustra
Frank Giustra. Mining and movie executive. Giustra founded Lionsgate Films (American Psycho, Fahrenheit 9/11, The Hunger Games).

Artists working in the world trade centre in 2001 tell their story.
youtube.com/watch?v=smuc40av9VI

9/11 was the ultimate Sup Forums happening

The Mysterious Gelatin Art Group Living in WTC prior to 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U

One of my good friends (was liberal as a kid, plus he was cool) told me his family was celebrating and dancing when they heard. I didn´t really mind as I hated the big satan who was bombing all those innocents and stealing their oil.

Yeah swedish education is really far gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH1H77s8NNI

youtube.com/watch?v=Zek3P6drzS0

youtube.com/watch?v=eAaD3u-UylA

He's mistaking/misremembering the dancing Israelis for Muslims

Proof?

Simulation

We are living in a simulation

Is there any basis in asserting that Islam was created by them to form an army because they don't have as large a population? There are no pictures of their prophet and he is described as being of fair complexion.
"as there is no darkness in the moonlit night so is Mustafa, the well-wisher, bright."
Mustafa refers to Muhammad and means the chosen one. Or is this to far fetched?

Came to post this. It even happened on my mom's birthday, we had quite the celebration.

Not only every muslim...

1997 I read an article with a byline of Philadelphia that terrorists were planning to use planes as missiles.

When did you realize that every Jew in the world had a grin on their face when this happened?

4TH February 2018

Today a planet collided with earth wiping out the majority of the population of earth.

The remaining were forced to accept they were now living in an alternate universe, shaped by the nature of their thoughts.

Thus concluding ten years of research and activism.

Thanks humanity.

God is real.

remember pic related?
I wonder why Dailystar cropped out the wingding "Y" which becomes the Star of David
I wonder who owns the Dailystar?

FUCKING HELL LADS

"Raimi was born in Royal Oak, Michigan, to a Conservative Jewish family. His ancestors were Jewish immigrants from Russia and Hungary."

Hampstead Coverup comes to mind

That was the first clue when Americans became pussies. The American Cuck! MAGA!!! God damn it!!!!

When we saw all the pictures from the Muslim world full of grinning goatfuckers and hadjis dancing in the street after the second tower came down.

What's our current hadji kill count? If we didn't pay them back 100 to 1 I'd be sorely disappointed.

I did not. I wanted to watch dragonball z but this shit ruined it. Fuck Bush.

I can remember Palestinians dancing and blatantly cheerful too!

You're actually the devil's people, dumb disingenuous douche

Not my face, but keep being a jackass.

kys.

pls go

>Jews aren't behind everything

Of course not. Jews couldn't come up with anything worthwhile or good even if it netted them billions of dollars.

All good things in this world are made by the white man and the white man is behind it. All evil things in this world are made by the jew and yes the jew is behind it all.

type "New York" into wingding and it yields an interesting result

To control reality all you need are images and words.

signs and symbols rule the world

You forgot sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtQWaW7Zg88

Is it a duck or rabbit?

Tavistock formed the CIA

What we are seeing right now, is the conclusion to a Skull and Bones plot

The Israelis perpetrated 911.

>Not in collusion with the Al Qaeda, but using them as an unwitting patsy cover force.

Israel secretly piggybacking on top of the Al Qaeda plot.

Al Qaeda had a plot to use aircraft to crash into the WTC.

Mossad finds out about the al-Qaeda plot but does nothing to stop it. Does not tell the US about the impending attack.

Mossad demolition experts lay explosive charges within the WTC buildings.

When planes hit, after an interval of time, Mossad remotely triggers the charges it placed in the towers.

America rightly blames Al Qaeda, though most non-Jewish leaders do not know enough to blame Israel for the lion's share of the destruction.

America is red hot furious at Israel's middle eastern enemies and spends 15 years and incurs crippling debt to fight Israel's enemies.

Israel is happy because America mobilizes to attack their enemies.

WTC-7 is its own level of silliness at what people expect the average citizen to believe

People that Israel sent to film the destruction of the towers are captured. Then mysteriously released.

>Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

Israel. Israel benefited.

Young or Old?
Left or Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1CZfUumDI

No. Quite pleased being here :)

So is Tony Podesta or John Podesta The Pope?

Which one is Satan.

GUESS WHO

Hitler did nothing wrong

When I saw my neighbors out on the street dancing.

t. Former Dearborn resident who moved out after that.

I bet many Jews were smiling on that day too, especially the ones who were told not to go to work in the twin towers on 9/11.

nice remote controlled cruise JASSM missile with fake wings you got there in that picture. goyim.

>Iraq invades Kuwait, SA next
>Scares the hell out of the Saudis
>Saudis supply gas to the U.S.
>Saudis cause 9-11
>All Bushes are big friend of Saudis
>Bush attacks Iraq, protects the Saudis, protects the oil

Jews get blame.....what the fuck did the Jews get out of Iraq war?

I even saw footage of Muslims dancing in the street on a news program for young people (I was in middle school at the time), but Trump's opponents accused him of lying about it during the election. I mean, didn't everyone know, if even I could remember it from middle school?

retard. iraq was positioned squarely against israel and the jews went to the lengths of assassinating the likes of Gerald Bull to prevent weapons proliferation in a hostile state.

>When did you realize that every Muslim in the world had a grin on their face when this happened?
Who cares? I celebrated all night when I heard Obama say Marines killed bin Laden. I didn't even care about the guy, nor did I believe he was personally responsible for 9/11. Still had AMERICA FUCK YEAH on the highest volume all night.