Swedish woman who believed in "equality" and open borders executed and beheaded in Africa

Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).
liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).

Equality is one of the cornerstones of the Greens’ ideology. They promised equal pay for equal work, breaking gender segregation in employment, splitting parental leave into three parts (one for each parents and one freely transferable including to a third person close to the child), fighting violence against women, quotas for women on the boards of stock market-listed companies, investments in school health (to fight mental health problems), laws against sexist advertising which perpetuate gender norms, improving sex ed, improving support to people who have faced abuse and a law on gender mainstreaming.

In line with this, the Greens are the most pro-immigration party, enthusiastically supporting open borders (or a world without borders). Its manifesto endorsed a liberalization of asylum laws (an automatic right to a permanent residence permit if an asylum seeker hasn’t been deported within 2 years, facilitating family reunification, people born and permanently residing in Sweden should automatically obtain citizenship); better integration (easier access to housing and jobs for new arrivals) and fighting discrimination.

>Zaida Catalán was killed while on a UN mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in March 2017. On 12 March 2017, Catalán and another UN employee were kidnapped during a mission near the village Ngombe in the Kasai Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They were both found dead on 27 March. Catalán had been beheaded and was found in a shallow grave.

LMAO whore got served justice!

REDPILL THREAD FOR THE NEWBS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND STUDY

>Euro Faggit lurk moar

>Zaida Catalán
I wonder what she thought when she was dying?

We wuz black panthers n sheeit

Such a shame, if they would have been alive they could have explained how Donald Trump was wrong to call these places shitholes.

>Enter thread hoping to headless SJW
>Head still attached
>Disappoint

Did anyone else feel different about watching this vid? I've seen tons of executions and beheading before but they're never white, always some dime a dozen shit skin. This one actually made feel like a life was lost. lol

deserved

>the nazi patriarchal guys are going to blame these poor black future Doctors.

People this dumb never have much going on up there. My guess is there was a low buzzing noise followed by an 'oh fug' as the bullet hit her.

Same here lol

>Green Party
>Someone of an value
Pick one and only one, my American friend.

Beheading? I only watched up to the point where they were shot dead, didn't see anything after that!

she deserved every minute of that, zero sympathy and i'm not trying to be edgy

fuck her all the way to hell

I know she deserved it and would have voted to bring these people in. I'm just saying its weird seeing white people in a video I would expect to come from south America. I bet we're going to see more like this as things get worse.

If our nations, nation-states and race itself should survive, we will have to do exact same thing.

what was her last though when that bullet exited the back of her head?

Don't be retarded

Swedes are not human

you say you weren't trying but you managed to be both edgy and cringey, well done

I often wonder if those people realize the errors of their ways as they are getting shot.

No matter what, I would never support niggers killing white people.

> implying she was able to give this entire chain of events a place in her ideologically infested head

she had no idea how to interpret it, she was probably completely bewildered.

yeah i was thinking it would be kinda amusing seeing cunts get to experience the results of their delusion but i felt really bad seeing it.. Found myself thinking they were just poor misguided people trying to do good in the world.. Fuck sake man i really want to save our people. im over this shit!

Zaida catalan swedish yeah no kek

Just another shithole country.

old news

This is amazing, they are showing us de wey to deal with marxists

Zaida is an Arab name and her father came to Sweden as a political refugee from Chile.
We all know that only Commies fled Pionchet, first thing their offspring does is become activists for Communism in the countries that took their parents in.
She deserved death, like her father she works for Satan to undo gods creation.

shes one of those who pushes immigration down the throat of regular citizens, she deserved it. fuck off Juanito.

I'm unable to feel any empathy for those dead sacks of shit, got what they deserved.

I do wonder what caused those tribals to shoot them though

AND NOTHING

>Zahida Catalan
>Green youth earlier in life
>Green party

The definition of a traitor right here.
Toll paid.

>real aryan character.webm
What's the source on this?

Literally nothing of value was lost

Of course we don't support niggers killing white people.

That's the ticket, isn't it. Whites are explicitly more compassionate and emotive than other races. To take a life has never been a social position that has been taken lightly. Just look at any portrayal of an execution. It's an event of morbid curiosity, where people understand the abstraction of the mortal coil becoming extinguished. Fortunately, we have sociopaths - genetic deviations among us who have the emotion of niggers - to do this unpleasant business for us.

Leave it to a potato to give a shit about a libcuck getting their just desserts

oh please. you Brits are all fucking talk. it's all you have done for hundreds of years, which is why your empire sank. do something you tea drinking, buck tooth, limey bastards!

OF VALUE

>They never found her head
Bet it ended up in some guys soup kek

can we have more of them go over there, sounds like they fully embraced diversity

>I wonder what she thought when she was dying?

"At least I'm not a racist, how about that you bigots?! This is all the fault of the patriarchy, you fucking white males!"

look at her body language she seems cool and relaxed
thinking everything will be fine
i believe she was so delusional up until the first shot
she didnt think they would kill her

this is what brainwashing will do to you, even the prime sense of fight or flight is buried under all the bullshit the left ideology has been filling her brain with

WAS LOST

>cringey
go back

>their just desserts

jesus christ

>thought

Was about to post this. I actually felt sad watching this.

Yes, it is and you are very much correct. Europeans however were never this much "compassionate" as now, to the point when we are seriously changing our laws not because they could actually hurt someone, but only emotionally displease them. Europeans always do stuff best way; violence, waging war, conquering and mass-murder on the industrial scale included.

It is our true tragedy that because of the failures of our ancestors, many of us will have to dehumanize themselves, to kill ourselves internally so that we can secure the good of their heritage and our future in the process.

Roastie cultural status:
[X] Enriched
[ ] Not enriched

She dug her own grave. Maybe she didn't think this would happen but these people are dragging the rest of society down with them. My tears were drowned out by a sea of crocodile tears long ago so I don't care.

problem?

i can't have empathy
she did it to herself by going there and trying to prove something
which obviously backfired at her

>liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
Very old news, discussed a lot on Sweden previous year. But this is the first time I see the video. Jesus christ, I know hate and murder is what the cool kids on Sup Forums likes but this doesn't change anything. Just mindless brutality and savage murder.

so that's why it was a shallow grave

4/10 not the best but not the worst b8 ive seen

A world view based on unbridled optimism will not prepare you for the crushing brutality of reality.

i view the average canadian better than i do the average yank, but you're letting me down here

Youre absolutely right, are videos of White Americans being beheaded, british as well (rip lee rigby), fuck the sheltered faggots on here and fuck the ignorant bitches who enable the scum.

>a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party
and nothing of value was lost, also to every Austrian who might see this post, this is your daily reminder that the Greens only reached 3,8% during the last election and have therefore 0 (in words: ZERO) seats in our parliament

You do realise you don't have to pick between hating the two? You can hate both equally.

Toll paid in full.

She literally was a pole dancing Jewess. instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9/

>thinking anyone cares about a potatoniggers opinion

LMAO. Thank you Congo niggers.

epic

only good post in this thread

>not having a knife on you when you got captured
Could have probably taken a fair many down in the initial slash and stab fest.

No. Not for her or any other idiot fuck.

She did dig her own grave, but watching a white woman murdered in cold blood should really make you feel something user. I'm worried for a lot of people on this board.

>pic was named swedes back in 2016
this is exactly what she was thinking. this is how fucking mentally ill those fucks are

If these people could come back to life and do this all over again, how many times would it take for them to realise its a lost cause?

is the trump curse real?
>inb4 kek gives me a sign to confirm it

based

I did feel something initially but the more i learn about her the less sympathy i feel for her. Dumb women like her are the ones that will bring these savages and their violence to our shores.

>known for her work in animal rights
>open borders
hehehehehe
this made me laugh more than it should have

where the fuck did this influx of newfag retards come from? bitch deserved it 100%. you think they would have at least raped her. i would have

kek another victim of the Trump curse

the only good post in this thread

Its shitty but this is how natural selection takes place. A grown adult woman doing something a child would do would mean she just kinda shits in her own mouth sooner or later. This also serves as a warning to the other white wymns out there what awaits for coal burners
TL;DR your feeling sorry for a coal burner

Wikipedia:
"her father had come to Sweden as a political refugee from Chile in 1975."

Reminds me of the Jews that left Germany after Hitler took power.
She sure behaved like a subversive Jew.

wat. i saw 1 post which barely falls under the category you are talking about

Their ideology is proven to be broken

>I would have

of course you would mutt

>but watching a white woman murdered in cold blood should really make you feel something user
Cold blood? What an odd thing to say
Spies get the chop neighbour. So do trespassers and xenos scum
Imagine being a super nigger and finding all three in one person. In a war zone. The fact she wasn't raped should tell you why they killed her

So it's more of a contempt feeling. Mild contempt for a spy murdered in cold blood

>my ancestors are smiling at me, bigots. Can you say the same?

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

feels pretty good honestly

Like all swedes. She went passive and non-threatening when facing an existential threat, thinking the bad men wouldn't hurt her if they could see that she was harmless.

Commies will burn, a White ethnostate shall once again rule the world .Praise KEK

adio africa

instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9/

>Just mindless brutality and savage murder.
yep and you just open the door wide open for it.

We need more refugee lovers to take vacations in the congo.
Buy them one way tickets.

Waiting for the day a civil war starts once again so we can get out hiding and begin purging the world from these pigment enriched fuckwits. It will happen sooner or later they are going to start a civil war and we will be here.

people like you are the reason she's dead

luckily, now you can walk down the wrong street and experience the exact same thing

it's a bad sign that I feel no sympathy isn't it. like i should take a break from this site