In Russia, sex dolls have been banned

Deputies of the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad Region drafted the Federal Law "On Amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation". As indicated in the explanatory note, the document is designed to improve criminal legislation and suggests the introduction of criminal liability for organizing sexual services using specialized dolls.

The author of the initiative, a deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad Region Vladimir Petrov on air of the NSC pointed to the existing gap in the legislation and stated the need for its elimination.

"In connection with the recent information about the opening in Europe of brothels with sex dolls and so-called sex robots, some entrepreneurs in the Leningrad region raised the question of the legitimacy of such activities on the territory of our country. They appealed for explanations to the deputies of the local rural settlement, and those in turn, to us. When considering this appeal, we found out that there is a certain gap in the legislation, and there is no corresponding article of the criminal code. In this regard, the deputies of the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad Region decided to draft changes to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, introduce the concepts of sex robots and sex dolls and prohibit their use on the territory of Russia. This bill provides for responsibility for acts aimed at organizing sexual services using dolls intended for sexual intercourse or other sexual acts, as well as the maintenance of brothels or the systematic provision of facilities for the provision of sexual services using such dolls. As a punishment, it is proposed to establish a fine in the amount of 100 thousand to 300 thousand rubles, or forced labor for up to two years, or imprisonment for the same term, "he explained.

The initiator of the bill is sure that the emergence of such brothels in the country will mean only one thing - intentional actions to disrupt the morality and morality of citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nsn.fm/society/deputat-predlozhil-zapretit-bordeli-s-seks-robotami.html&edit-text=
nsn.fm/society/deputat-predlozhil-zapretit-bordeli-s-seks-robotami.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leningrad_Oblast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cucked

Got a link? I don't care if it's in Russian or English.

smart move russkies

Here is the link and the translation through Google translate

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nsn.fm/society/deputat-predlozhil-zapretit-bordeli-s-seks-robotami.html&edit-text=

Thanks but can you post the untranslated link? I want to show my fiance, she's Russian.

>The deputy proposed to ban brothels with sex robots
so they haven't been banned and you're a liar

nsn.fm/society/deputat-predlozhil-zapretit-bordeli-s-seks-robotami.html

Actually don't worry about it. Google translate miraculously didn't do a shit job for once it seems.

it's amazing how people just believe bullshit without anything to back it up

Thanks lad, appreciate it.

Everything is banned in Russia.

The only difference between NK and you guys is that you're able to leave the country.

That's not correct. They proposed a ban on the use of sex dolls on Russian territory period.

Not being able to fuck your lolita sexdoll while shitfaced on Vodka.

Not really. Hell you can buy phenobarbital at every corner pharmacy.

Implying rules are enforced in Russia. Unless you murder someone, or money is involved, nobody gives a shit

You can buy illegal shit in corner stores lol. Russia is North Korea on paper, but the wild west Irl

read: proposed
an mp proposed a ban on sex doll brothels sex dolls are not banned in russia

I mean let's be honest here it's as good as banned, the Duma is going to rubber stamp that one. Agreed that the OP might have got a little ahead of himself but he's just pointing out the inevitable.

>russian posts a wall of text
>seems ok
>site is russian
>I don't speak russian

>HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BELIEVE SUCH BULLSHIT HAHAHAHAH LOOK AT YOU
you must some kind of fucking rocket scientist

it's literally in english dumbfuck

now you are just fucikng trolling
my sides holy shit
>nsn.fm/society/deputat-predlozhil-zapretit-bordeli-s-seks-robotami.html
>english

>you're able to leave the country

It's not going to last long from now.
Exit visas and Gulag 2.0 soon.

try reading the OP

or the translation of the article which was posted first

First poland and tigers now this.
I don't think russia will ever recover

Makes sense. The women there aren't as broken as in the west. Ours need a timeout. Russia should indeed focus on making babies.

I mean that's how Sup Forums ended up believing in soyboys

I was just there a few weeks ago and despite having a three year visa I had to get some stupid form signed by the police and/or a hotel while I was there to be able to leave. Luckily we went to a hotel for a few days when we visited Sochi otherwise I would have had to go to the police in Krasnodar which would have been a nightmare.

Customs then ended up not even looking at it.

What about all the photographic evidence of these wide-mouthed cucks out in the wild?

Can confirm. Russian women are superior to western women in every way. It's been years and I'm still gunshy that my fiance will one day go completely insane because I've been conditioned to expect destructive sociopaths from years and years of American women.

>The women there aren't as broken as in the west.

Right, they're much worse - soulless, rotten, degenerate, materialistic and nihilistic to the core.

There's no such thing as a timeout for over here they won't stop being major thots until the sex dolls becum better than the real thing at which point it will be too late for them. Doubling down has always worked for them in the past that's what they're going to keep doing.

>Sex doll have been banned
>It's actually just an expansion of existing anti-brothels laws that now extends to cover sex dolls
Get your headlines straight.

>soulless, rotten, degenerate, materialistic and nihilistic to the core.
So about even then ?

Mine isn't. But I wonder what makes you think western women aren't exactly how you just described.

Except that they'll go full babushka at the age of 45. They are kind of a mix of white and Asian women

>the deputies of the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad Region decided to draft changes to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, introduce the concepts of sex robots and sex dolls and prohibit their use on the territory of Russia.
It sounds like this would actually ban sex dolls entirely if the translation is to be believed.

This is why I'm proud of this nation. Lolbergtarians, liberals, nigtow's, cucktheists, masturbators and all other degenerates can go fuck themselves. Sex robots = incels staying incels with no need for self-improvement = white genocide.
Hope this gets passed.

Yeah that's gonna suck but hey, I can just get fat then.

>In Russia, sex dolls have been banned
>MP PROPOSED to ban brothels with sex dolls
Pidorashka, pls. Ukrainian MPs propose a lot of shit all the time, too. Doesn't mean it's going to pass 100%.

Sup Forums memes don't count as scientific evidence you failed abortion

>what is google translate

T. Soyboy

Seems like an opportunity to make some money smuggling sex dolls. I bet the parts, piece by piece, aren't illegal.

sidf please

Check'd. If your women take a nose dive tho your fucked. It could happen any time under nose and before you notice its over.

lolbergs and their "muh freedumbs" can suck it, and banning degenerate fuck dolls is all good, but you also have written laws against denying genocide (i.e. holohoax) and criticizing the (((USSR)))
I have no problem losing my freedom if it means less degeneracy, but some of the shit your country has outlawed is absolutely jew-tier

Good on them tbqh

>Leningrad
The city is called St. Petersburg again you dirty communist.

>Mine isn't.

Then she's an extrelemy rare exception.

>what makes you think western women aren't exactly how you just described

They might be like that, but to a lesser extent. Judging by fertility and divorce rates in the western countries I could say western women are generally more conscientious.

What a bunch of cucks, and I thought Russians were based.

Yet the region is L*ningrad.

>one man on a mission
>the honour of soyboys must be defended
>he does it for free

The fact that they're banned only makes me hornier...

Ha when super advanced sexbots become available, poor Russian men will have to settle for roasties and tinder sluts.

Russians live in a quasi-fascist state led by a dictator living in the 70s. As their government takes away more of their freedoms, it is hoped that someday russians rise up and topple Putin..maybe when he is 85 or something and still President.

Only a few more husband points, Aspen

It'd already illegal to import anything into Russia without a license and LITERALLY EVERYTHING sent into the country by mail will get routed through either Moscow or St. Petersburg customs and they will just straight up steal your shit if you don't have a license. Seriously it's fucking impossible to ship stuff to the country. Hell even if you do have a license there's a 50/50 chance they'll steal your shit anyway.
She is an exception, I'll concede that, but seriously bro you underestimate how terrible western women are to your peril.

Die pedoshitskin

>This bill provides for responsibility for acts aimed at organizing sexual services using dolls intended for sexual intercourse or other sexual acts, as well as the maintenance of brothels or the systematic provision of facilities for the provision of sexual services using such dolls.

I think the translation, or the original article, isn't as precise about this in the previous sentence, but it seems to pretty clearly be against sex doll brothels, not sex dolls outright.

Russia is and will purify itself

Russia, yes!

Yeah, I understand. I totally agree with you, burgerbro, and if I ever came to power in Russia, I'd revert hate speech laws, so Holocaust could be debated freely, unlike Holodomor, for which you'd have to pay a fine if you told it was less than 6 million deaths. That would be to remind people how retarded genocide hate speech laws might be and (((what's the real reason))) for holocaust being pushed so hard. Also, I'd revert extremism laws and make it so ethnic hate speech is allowed, while people who promote cultural marxism and/or degeneracy could get a fine.

> Кaкoй-тo мyдaк чё-тo тaм пёpднyл, тo ecть, пpeдлoжил.

Hy пycть кyкapeкaют

of course it's a fucking joke , retard.
That's why it's even funnier to mock people with.

Mиcтep pикo этo ты?

Yes but you have to understand how Russian politicians think: banning sex dolls outright to prevent them being used in brothels legit makes perfect sense to the average Russian mind and would seem to them like the natural thing to do if your goal was to prevent brothels. I'll ask my fiance to read the Russian link and give me the rundown when she gets home just to be sure but it would not surprise me in the least if the bill were to ban them outright, and in fact I would expect it to.

See in Russia politicians love banning things because then you and your buddies can collect bribes when someone inevitably needs to get around the ban to conduct a little business.

Heт.

>tfw you're such a huge faggitor you redditspace a single line of text under (((kekistani))) flag

>inverted trips of Satan
As if I would believe on anything you say, spawn of the dark.

Is she made out of silicone?

Russia died in 1917. It has been a country of degenerate commie mongrels ever since. Russian "conservatism" is one of the biggest lies constantly spouted on Sup Forums, among other things because laws like this aren't even enforced. They excel at propaganda though.

>calls someone spawn of the dark
>is brazilian

This doesn't ban the dolls, it just bans them from competing with prostitutes.

I mean

Who's actually going to enforce it?
Russian police?
They can't even enforce parking tickets

It's one of the reasons piracy is so fucking rampant in Russia
I could go to the local russian mart and buy every movie that just came out in theater
And the police man will be right there with me buying the same thing too

I wish, she would age better. But then I'd have to cook and clean myself which also sounds awful..

Not all of us are dark.

Eastern Europe is the only beacon of hope for the west.

That don't mean shit nigger

incels BTFO!

>among other things because laws like this aren't even enforced
This is true. There is nothing you can't bribe your way around in Russia, absolutely nothing.

Don't even need to bribe it

A good example of this is how Loli hentai is """banned'""" in russia yet at the same time Russians are one of the biggest consumers of it next to japan
In fact most hentai has a Rus translation before it even has an english one

Russian bans aren't worth the paper they're printed on

I asked my fiance once while we were there, we had just gotten a ride from a police office, how much she thought I would need to spend if I murdered someone to get out of it and she estimated about 500,000 rubles, which is like 8 grand.

It's honestly kind of an awesome country if you have money.

Russia is smart. They promote families and promote having children while USA and other Western countries promote degeneracy and familial suicide.

good

Russia is a third world shithole

Russia have always lead the way in the fight against declining moral standards. Well done Russia.