What does Sup Forums think of this hairstyle?

What does Sup Forums think of this hairstyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE
youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_xi93sIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a hairstyle that requires you to NOT wash your hair. you ruin dreads by getting them wet. this is something alot of people with normal hair don't know, that majority of blacks don't wash their hair when they shower. instead they use oils to mask the smells and to keep it moist. every white and mestizo i know washes their hair daily.

"I'm a fucking anarchist leaning to the left" the haircut
FPBP

It's great for identifying useless stoners.

>"I hate being white": The hairstyle

It's so bullshit that these cunts think they have to dress like niggers to play nigger style beats. Sting dressed like a regular aryan badass and rocked Jamaican riffs all day.

Ugly, dirty and degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE

Thread theme btw

Cultural appropriation. People of color should forcefully beat him, shave his head, and take everything on his person for reparations.

In saying that, niggers are not capable of making complex instruments and therefore any instrumental music using more than just percussion and vocals is implicitly white, no matter the monkey on the microphone.

You've clearly never had dreads... you DO wash them. This is a myth derived form hair napping up and naturally dreading if you dont keep it clean and sleep on it/brush it.

Hair naturally dreads when unclean, CLEAN dreads are washed and have upkeep or they untangle (if you are non black)

Keep it to a single post next time.

Probably wants attention from his left-wing teachers!

cultural appropriation

BURN!

you do know Celts and vikings and others had dreads right? Its not a black specific thing...

great way to learn who to avoid. it basically tells me "i believe in the strawmanned jewish mythos about ebil western society, so I am going to emulate a strawmanned jewish version of bob marley because like peace and stuff. non-threatening."

i know this is probably b8, but isnt it ironic when some fat negress with straightened hair/weave gets wheeled out to tell people how dreads are "cultural" appropriation?

why do niggers believe they were the only single culture with dreads? Literally everyone from atztecs, mayans, vikings, persians and indians?

>muh cultural appropriation!

>that webm

Degenerates wear it, white or black, it marks them all the same.

*had dreads/braids

fucking wiggers, hate these retards, just the same as black chicks who iron their hair straight...

cultural appropriation

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

Smelly

trashy

>WWWHHHaAAAAAAAAAAaGGGGG!

>Hairstyle
>Hygiene choices
Pick one

>nigger detected

Can someone remind me why Islam taking over Europe is a bad thing again? I don't think any society this retarded, decadent, and nihilistic is worthy of existing.

same reason they think they were the Pharaohs
Even a chinese emperor wore dreads...
EVERY race has a history of dreads cause...
Wait for it...
Hair NATURALLY dreads!
fucking niggers taking something that isnt theirs and claiming it to be.

fpbp

>"swimming in hairy hippy/pothead poon" the haircut

>Work at a hippy store in college
>Guy working with me is dred-chad
>He fucks like a madman
>Gets me laid every weekend

Man I miss skinny stinky young hippy poon

This is the best post

It remembers me of Cool Runnings when the guy has his hair broken inside the Ice cream truck.

The kid is looking good with those dredds tho. Gotta give him that.

Sources?

>Chinese Emperor
>dreads
You wut.

It says "i smoke weed"

If it's used to trigger nogs, and you're willing to fight back, then weaponised dreds are acceptable.
>Any other reason is unacceptable.
What about as a disguise?
>>Since progs consider it cultural appropriation it's not an effective disguise to infiltrate them. Know your enemy.

Kek

Amerindian close though.

Beautiful traditional Celtic battle style

Can I get 3 soft taco supremes?
*proceeds to fill pockets with 50 packs of fire sauce to take home

this bee wax etc.
usually means they're wealthy

someone please explain the social context? I can tell what these people are.

Handsome man ruining his appearance.

looks scuffy as fuck
only benefit of it is that it makes wogs lose their shit

Do vikings and celts have hair?

Than they had dreads.
The Romans reported the Celts had "hair like snakes" but they were probably much thicker than what you'd see today like in OPs pick. Probably several really large matted dreads.

in nyc, satanism rules completely.
the more scuzzy, degenerate, filthy, the better.

this is the kind of "art" coming out of new york now.
all the world-renowned schools, museums, conservatories are still here, but as far as popular culture, this is the type of stuff that's "cool"

I used to have dreadlocks as a teen and I turned out natsoc af
it's not as useful as it used to be to identify leftists
I met a girl with dreadlocks yesterday and she told me she preferred "fascists" to antifas
also,I had a pic of a dreadlock girl wearing a black sun hoodie and holding a swastika mug but I can't find it anymore :(

kek

ILLEGAL dreadlocks.
I once knew a hippie who make tons of cash giving people those on the black market.
He owned 50 hippie vans and a shag cabin, but OD'd on weed and left his fortune to dogs trust.

Dreads? I think they're cool. They get gross pretty easily though.

I wish I had hair is what i think of that dumb ass hair style

>having hair
>automatically have dreads
What Romans? A general? A historian?

>Probably probably probably
Burger edumacation