Do you think the fans will boo if players take a knee tonight?

Do you think the fans will boo if players take a knee tonight?
How many commercials do you think will be man-hating propaganda?

They can edit out the boos in real time and superimpose cheering and whistling over it.

Pats don't kneel so who cares.

I assume people are laying bets on this.

>implying the false flag isnt going down at the superbowl

High probability of this.
Need to check the books.

Maybe one or two commercials maximum the entire game. I wouldn't be surprised if there were none. They do so much damage on a daily basis anyway. Housewives etc. are bombarded during the day.

They're betting on tons of ridiculous stuff like that. I came across an article attempting to document a couple dozen of the most popular ones.

It'll be interesting to see if any commercials are decent of if they're all going to double down on cultural subversion.

If the cock commercial is any indication. It's gonna be a shit show

Philly will kneel cause they’re nigs. Patriots won’t and will win by double digits. Then visit Trunp

What's the cock commercial? I don't have a talmudvision. It's been interesting though how little MSM build-up hype there has been, based on the small amount of MSM I try to keep up with.

There was a thread on it earlier something about mexishits all drinking cockacolon around a freshly decapitated drumpf or some shir like that

How many commercials will have a black man and a white woman together as lovers?

All

All of them except for three of the truck commercials that make you all patriotic and teary eyed as a working class white man who needs a tough truck for his tough hard working white man life.

What do you mean the ford commercial Will be a taconigger with a bunch of friends in the bed. The toyota commercial will be hipster women going to a picnic and the dodge commercial will be a manly voice talking about a hard days work. Then dodge will get shit on for not having a poz poc with cerebral palsy as the main character ala that stevie wonder atari ad

I expect/hope for riots. Show the world that white america isn’t gonna take it.

You mean there won't even be a single Clint Eastwood ad with feely MURICAN music selling trucks? Or at least a respectable black man who assembles your trucks at the plant to symbolize the return of MURICAN manufacturing?

I don't know what I would do if there weren't any of them at all. Perhaps set out a bottle of vodka as a reminder to drink first thing in the morning before work.

of course they're gonna kneel, is that even a question?

I will be quite suprised. We passed a level recently where they stopped caring about subtlety

>>watching kikeball

No thanks, football is gay as fuck (american and non-american).

>not streaming refball in a comfy chatroom full of channers
You don't know from fun.

if you are going to watch watch an illegal stream. Dont give these fucks the pleasure of the numbers or ad revenue.

I bet you the superbowl half time show will feature a bunch of people taking the knee as part of dance routine.

Bonus points if any of them are former players.

>housewives
How many actual housewives are there nowadays?

Two of about a dozen close co-workers have housewives. Both are Mormons.

Yes and all of them

Reminder to not beat up your wives during the Super Owl
oh wait

Dipshit

Are you in Utah?

Nah. Just some odd coincidence. Never really ran across any Mormons before. They seemed like they thought they'd get made fun of for being traditional enough to want wives to stay home and raise the children as being a top priority job.

It makes sense though. I could afford to support a housewife if I wanted to raise a family. That'd be a pretty sweet deal imo.