Why Americans forget things so quickly?

Why Americans forget things so quickly?

Nothing from the Las Vegas shooting makes sense and Americans don't even care

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=1iABFZGzEjY
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep this stupid shit in /x/ where it belongs

why do you think are they doing this, why do they give hints in the illuminati cards.

The way the world is these days. People ate up Sandy Hook and that shit seemed like it was organized by a test tube monkey.

Question nothing, goyim. Everything is as it seems.

Barely even ruffled feathers. I wonder if it's because no one believed it was real.

A Jack and an Ace is also Blackjack.

Also isn't the 10 of Aces the 10th card in a deck?

Did the card artist predict the future, or are the cards used as a template?

You're right but your visual makes even less senseand is overmuch sensationalistic. I swear conspiracy theorists are just pattern junkies. This shit is pretty fucking irrelevant when it gets right down to it

If Vegas was a false flag to kick off gun control efforts its been the dozenth false flag to kick off gun control efforts and come up with nothing. They couldn't even pull off a bump stock ban. Gun control's high water mark was in 1994 and they've been losing ground ever since. They haven't had a single national victory and the closest they've had to local victories were small scale attempts at shit they were barking about twenty years ago.

When everything is a lie, there is no point in asking for the truth.

Or even why something happened.

Because no one is talking. We're still waiting on a break in the case.

This. Sick of retards from /X/ shitting up our board

or cards of the real templates

its not like we "forget." we are just bombarded with cult of Saturn rituals constantly so its easy to move on from one sacrifice to the next

Because it's all over.
It's unironically all fucking OVER.

but this has always happened
for as long as Sup Forums has been Sup Forums, /x/-tier weirdos have been crackling tinfoil here

you just haven't been here long enough to know that

Was it the cards all along?

hooktube.com/watch?v=1iABFZGzEjY

>10 of aces

>numerology that only works in your uniquely retarded date writing system

>10 of aces

Spades, excuse me. Must've been all the hydrogenated soybean oil I had for breakfast this morning.

>numerology that only works in your uniquely retarded date writing system
because that's where it's occurring you utter twat

a Jack is the 11th card your fucking moron

On Sept 28th 2017 Maroon 5 uploaded a music video to their YouTube that has been viewed hundreds of millions of times.

It shows:
>a machine gun attack on the vegas strip
>a bunch of weird symbolism including communists (China?) in LA at the Olympics, Antarctica, Child-Love, Race-Mixing, Monarch Butterflies, Saturn, and probably more I am forgetting
>Maroon 5 played Mandalay Bay on New Years eve and this album and the tour is called RED PILL BLUES
>Maroon 5's longtime manager died around new years.

also there is the powerpuff girls connection... I don't know how exactly to make sense of it other than the cliche MK Ultra and "predictive programming" or "synchronicity" theories

the powerpuff girls connection is that paddock used the email address pwrpuff78 at yahoo as well as having PPG in the background of a photo with him and his brother (the only photo iirc)

powerpuff girls had a reboot in 2016 that was INCREDIBLY unpopular with fans. his email address has 78, the number of original PPG episodes. so if he was autistic about PPG he might have hated the reboot more than any other fan...

also less than 4 weeks before the attack PPG introduced a 4th new powerpuff girl known as Bliss or Blisstina and she's a nigger (or indian)

What the fuck is all this Illuminati shit and why is Illuminati in my fucking phone's autocorrect.

You know why

Spell it out for me please. Also did anyone else see the Maroon 5 video? Fucking creepy....

WATCH THE MAROON 5 VIDEO

On Sept 28th 2017 Maroon 5 uploaded a music video to their YouTube that has been viewed hundreds of millions of times.

It shows:
>a machine gun attack on the vegas strip
>a bunch of weird symbolism including communists (China?) in LA at the Olympics, Antarctica, Child-Love, Race-Mixing, Monarch Butterflies, Saturn, and probably more I am forgetting
>Maroon 5 played Mandalay Bay on New Years eve and this album and the tour is called RED PILL BLUES
>Maroon 5's longtime manager died around new years.