Why are the Greeks such assholes towards Macedonia?

Sorry, but if the Macedonians want to call their country Macedonia, freaking Greece should the fuck shut up and be good neighbors. Nobody says Greece' cannot ALSO name one of its provinces Macedonia.

I mean if Poland wants to rename itself Bavaria, fine, that is their business, who cares?

But Achmed, Macedonia isn't composed of Macedonians, but slav turkroach rape babies

It's time to return the name to where it belongs, the home of the Macedonian turkroach rape babies. The Greek turkroach rape babies are right!

Personally I'm glad that we sequestered the best Europeans in North America for a couple hundred years so that we can repopulate Europe with purebred Europeans after you cock it all up over there

>so that we can repopulate Europe with purebred Europeans

lmao, americanmutts are indeed an on-going joke

>But Achmed, Macedonia isn't composed of Macedonians, but slav turkroach rape babies
So?

>It's time to return the name to where it belongs, the home of the Macedonian turkroach rape babies. The Greek turkroach rape babies are right!
Why? You fucks in America called your most important city York, then just put "New" in front of it for no fucking reason whatsoever. How would you respond if the citizens of York protested against you fucks using their city's name?

>Personally I'm glad that we sequestered the best Europeans in North America for a couple hundred years so that we can repopulate Europe with purebred Europeans after you cock it all up over there
But now you are getting your immigrants elsewhere, Mr. 56%.

>I mean if Poland wants to rename itself Bavaria, fine, that is their business, who cares?
Germany YES!

Shut your bulgar mouth, all the slavskopje deserve are our tanks rolling in and leaving nothing but rubble.

What do you mean? I heard Poland was occupied by the most evil Nazis in existence in the past and still did not change its name to Bavaria.

Can't pay debts but you can put fuel in your tanks eh Giorgos?

bulgarian diaspora subhuman
slavs are subhumans

Greeks dont have debts you shitskin

Jeez Hanz how cucked can you get

>the best europeans
Kek, you got the dregs of europe, mutt.

>USE my pronauns or il kull you

Countries are like teenagers

we'll turn your people into fuel

Greeks are pissed they got owned by the Macedonias both by Phillip then by Alexander.

Greeks are Macedonian cuck boys

>the post

I wouldn't expect a sw*de to understand anything related to national honor. You sold your for leftist voters and lost all drive and ambition after you got shitstomped out of your empire. Such a SAD affair

Macedonians are Greeks
you subhuman shitskin

>post your face when Thebes got raised for daring to defy Macedonian rule
>post your face when Athens payed tribute to Macedonia in return for not being utterly demolished and was forced to accept exiles under royal decree despite their protestations
>post your face when Sparta was so irrelevant and shitty Macedonia used a tiny fraction of their mercenary force to crush the Spartan invasion of Megalopolis.
>post your face when the entire male population of Thebes was genocided
>post your face when all women and children of Thebes were taken as slaves
How can one peope be so fucked owned Macedonia
If you're so historically ignorant you shit in your own mouth for sustenance macedonians are greek yes.

This is how people seek for importance. They come up with fake problems. Like in Poland when they constantly re-live WW2 etc.

what a surprise, a German that can't understand protecting one's identity.

Macedonians are Greeks
you subhuman

>what a surprise, a German that can't understand protecting one's identity.
If you want to rename Lisbon to Berlin, fine with me. Do it. Just do not complain about all the refugees you get because they misbooked their flights.

obviously diaspora

>protecting one's identity.
Except Macedonians aren't greek dumbshit low rent house maid.

Macedonia has been a separate country for over 1,500 years
You keep saying this but you know nothing of history. You ignorant retard.

you are retarded
flag hiding shitskin

Macedonia is Greek
slavs are subhumans

>Macedonia seperate country for 1,500 years
>Macedonian RULED greece for 300+ years
If anything greece belongs to mecedonia
>bolivia
mdr, i thought your flag was a meme homo flag, forgot your non-country existed.

Greeks and Macedonians are the biggest WEWUZERS of europe.

They both larp like Illyrians.

RARE
A
R
E

Also why is Bolivia so rare?

I don't know about Greek, but Macedonians surely aren't Bulgarians and Albanians.

Just like blacks, Greeks have nothing to be proud of.
So they go WE WUZ ALEXANDER!

Same applies to Slavs, so now they fight.

Slavs went south of Danube and settled at balkans after 500 AD. Macedonians, a Greek clan, were in the area from around 1200 BC, and Alexander the Great was born 356 BC.
So read some history, then rage at the Skopje attemt of shamelessly stealing another nations history, and then come join us at the protests.

whatever makes you sleep at night achmed

Macedonia is Greek
slavs are subhumans

Macedonians are Greeks

this is an albanian subhuman in france

Macedonians are Macedonians. They ruled greece for hundreds of years with trivial ease because greeks are retards and incapable of not butt fucking each other and we-wuzing for 15 minutes to actually get something done.

Greeks are the niggers of europe
Greeks hated Phillip & Alexander because he utterly BTFOd them as a Macedonian. Any greek who we-wuzs Alexander is no different than a nigger we-wuzing Egyptians circa 300 B.C

Macedonians are Greeks

turkish shitskin

Macedonians are Greeks
slavs are subhumans

This is an ancient Macedonian tombstone. GTFO

>Freaking Greece

Gayest thing I've ever seen

I've never seen a shit skin so desperate to ignore historical fact. A literal nigger we-wuzing.

flag hiding shitskin

Macedonia is Greek
slavs are subhumans

Greeks spend half their time sucking German cock and the other half yelling impotently at Turks, Memedonians and Albanians.

No wonder their country is such an embarassing failure

subhuman swede

>Bolivia
>calls other people shitskin

lol

Must be hard having no history.

I am a Greek you shitskin

SWEDEN YES!

found ikibey.2

You do know that the persians and indians recorded the macedonians with the name yunan right?

Greeks hate each other yeah

found a slavic subhuman

Every greek I've ever met goes on about how they are the foundation of european culture and blah blah blah.

All the while they ruined their country in every possible way because of their flagrant incompetence.
>WE WUZ MACEDONIANS
Typical greek shit skin

guys its just gay reeks shilling again sage and slide thread

So still a shitskin

3rd worlders crack me up.

Macedonia is Greek
slavs are subhumans

slavs are subhumans

ikibey are you mad? Say the line

you are a shitskin
obviously

Should I come to your house and declare your home as mine , would u like it ? Also, what Bavaria did for the world , cuck?

because you are alive slavshit

just because you are 0,1% ancient greek doesnt mean you built wester civilization ahmed

>after you cock it all up over there
We're not the ones with Trump as president. If anyone is going to shit, it's you.

>Macedonia

kek fight me then ikibey im sure you are much superior than me oh god no im shivering in fear

science > slavic subhuman

>he stole the Macedonian (Illyrian) languange and say the greeks invented it

>Name their country "Macedonia"
>After a couple generations they start talking about a "Macedonic minority on northern Greece"
>They start asking for "their rightful clay" to go back to them
It's not about (just) the name, do you see us freaking out about the Athens in Georgia, US? But this is a bait of course so meh, go on.

its natural to fear us slavic subhuman

albanians are subhumans

You take the memes too seriously. Most Germanic types in America never mixed. The fact that Mexicans live here doesn't automatically make everyone part Mexican. That's not how genes work dummy.

Nice proxy flag, but this is a leaf-tier post. KYS faggot.

>Should I come to your house and declare your home as mine , would u like it ?

If you are my neighbor and my house is called "the white house" and yours is called "the brown house", you know what, I got no fucking issue with you painting your house white and calling it "the white house".

This naming issue is not a fucking question of clay, it is a question of a freaking NAME.

Alexander the Great teacher was Aristotle. Philip, Alexanders father, was a descendant of Hercules as legend said.BTFO history stealers and perverters. Philip (φιλιππος) mean those who likes riding hotses in ancient greek.

They should feel flattered that a country wants to use that name.

german flag is just immigrant

horses*

slavs are subhumans

>It's not about (just) the name, do you see us freaking out about the Athens in Georgia, US?

What is your point... Southern German?

This makes no sense, its not about home , its about property . Im sayin' again, Im coming to your home , force you to leave and declare it mine. Seems fine ?

They're Serbs and they know it.

germans are subhumans
you slavic subhuman

The fun thing is:

You can't say anything bad about the Dutch.
Because you know I am part of the master race and from one of the most advanced and most prosperous countries on earth, whereas you're just a Turkish rape baby from a 3rd world shithole.

So you have to pretend I'm not Dutch to make yourself feel less of a failure.
Hilarious.

didnt read shitskin

Aleksander the Great did not partecipate in the Olimpic games. So he was not Helen but Illyrian

This.

Greece is bankrupt state. They need war.

>You can't say anything bad about the Dutch.

you are pedophiles

Hhahahahaha I saw the hat that Albanians are wearing in their traditional outfit and made me laugh. WE WUZ ILYRIANZ & SHIET

its not

it is ikibey

albanians are muslim subhumans
half turk half slav

its not you slavic subhuman
bulgaria is poorer than turkey

Yes you did.
And now tears are rolling off your brown face.

Greece is also poorer than t*rkey what are you implying ikibey?

kek last time slavic subhumans destroyed your cuck empire

That's what a Moroccan subhuman would say.

holland is full of brown shitskins

its not
turks and bulgarians are subhumans

i destroy your mother
slavs are subhumans

it is tho

>implying you're not a half turk half gayreek

Sup ikibey. Still here? You will not find here the love your family did not give to you retard faggot.