Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions.
Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

buyfags.moe/Full_guide#Photography
r-photoclass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vrooom vroom

motorboat

where can i get that octo

When did you realize you no longer like Nendos?

It's July now.
Bingo thread.

haven't realized that yet

Is unregistered sal bad?

I love them though.

As bad as cheap figures

Drunk Jeanne Alter would be great indeed.

when I realized chibis are for women and moeshit watchers.

Reminder to make your dick do the shopping.

I would, but there's hardly any stuff for the characters he likes.
Poor Dirk Dickler

No. Never dickbuy you'll always regret it.

Your dick must be defective

>corrected version at home

I'm seriously infatuated with this figure. This is the second time this happens. First time was pic related wich now I own.

Looks like she's taking a big dump.

First of the AX haul so far.

The Atlus line is long as fuck

The poster is the Shelter poster signed by Porter Robinson (I think?)

Doubt we'll get another Mochi figure.
Probably ever.

I got him at a takoyaki place in Osaka. Book a flight?

>this many people hoping for Tanya figures
nice.

Not even a huge fan of A18. Saw that ass in tight jeans and found I had already pressed the order button. I hope it's good.

>Nendos
What a non-event.

>ordered Akko
>want Sucy
>forced to get Lotte or have incomplete set

Preordered Akko already, so this makes me happy.

>literally whos before Diana or Chariot
Really?

I MIGHT

Lotte is the best girl though.

AX fags, what are the Kodansha/Vertical AX exclusives

too bad she's so fucking small, they should have done this DBG 1/7 size.

Should I wait for Flare's?

PO it now, don't unbox it and when you also get Flare's in the mail, which ever is better keep and sell the other because they are both going to be worth a lot for a few years after it's initial release. You think this fig will bin especially after the NA release of FGO or the upcoming anime series?

Fig is already very expensive I don't think her price could go up too much, also no one is saying she'll bin.

What does the Pickup tag on amiami means?

>I don't think her price could go up too much
That's where you're wrong. It'll run for around $200 after shipping. If you don't think you can resell that for $250-$300 after a year or two of storage then wait for Flare's and see which of the two you like better.

Nope, if she's that popular then she'll probabbly get a re-release in a few months/ a year therefore her price won't reach 250 unless you're talking about ebay.

Her face looks bad desu, how can you guys like her

They sell it in their storefront

But the face is the only thing I liked about that figure, user.
The eyes have life, the lips are actually painted, the nose actually look like hers.
Meanwhile the pose is boring, the armor looks like plastic and the clothes look like some kind of velvet or wet and I'm sure it wasn't supposed to look like that.

Yeah, or wait for Max Factory's. Their pose is better.

Thanks

>Every popular figure gets a rerelease.
Oh, my sweet summer child.

>if she's that popular then she'll probabbly get a re-release in a few months/ a year
Ahahahahaha yea okay bud. How new are you to this?

Said no one ever.

GSC booth

>Nozomoo

Muh dick.

Please, wonfes, give me updates on 2b and Shuten Dougi's figures. It is all I want in this world.

That's a whole lot of shit taste.

Heard from a friend, Stylet and Gourai at AX for $56

That's like 1k more than buying it anywhere from Japan. Sasuga.

Wake me when they're selling Stylet Kai. Seriously, I'll buy one in each color.

What you guys think?
Any new Attack on Titan figures coming soon? I need a Mikasa in my life, not sure if I should get one or wait it out ahhhh!

>ahhhhh!

MFC is the other way.

Is that a titan Asuka?

Took me a second. That's gonna be a hard sell

I agree. Even +2 cm would've been nice. Though if anyone's getting special treatment in the DB franchise it's probably going to be Bulma.

What color are pantsu?
Who am I kidding, obviously they're going for boring white as usual

I was just given a DSLR as a hand-me-down and figure I might as well use it to take pics of my figures. I have no idea how to use it though and every pic I take looks like miscolored grainy shit when I transfer it to the computer.

Is there some kind of touch up program people use?

How many figures is Rem still going to get?
I hope some of them bin because they're so fucking cute.

Post processing should be the last step, you need to work on the very basics to get decent pictures. Read the guide.

It's all about lighting user. The guide has some tutorials and guides for taking pics: buyfags.moe/Full_guide#Photography

If your pictures are all grainy shit though, even though you have a good camera, you should try to keep ISO at a minimum and work with exposure. Longer exposure will compensate the darkness of using low iso, but then if you shake the camera the picture is going to look blurry. Using a tripod is a good idea in that case.

r-photoclass.com/
take 2 hours and go through it, or at least read the parts that describe how to change settings for the effect you want. ignore the redditry

I use Lightroom. Make sure you have adequate lighting. Don't use flash. Photography is a skill that you gradually build up by learning and applying stuff. Going full manual takes a while to get decent at. Too many variables to balance.

>and every pic I take looks like miscolored grainy shit
add a filesize of >1 MB and not correctly rotated to it and it looks like every self taken photo uploaded here

But Reset already has a cute scale, and an even cuter Petit.

Not digging the chipmunk face or welding.

A few originals and some never evers (hey, a GK is better than nothing).

Good old fashion book on introduction to DSLRs and a mini/regular tripod.

Some items I got. There are still others I'm waiting for (but they are mostly group items) so these are the last ones for now.

has a good sticky

collage is today right?

Still want a wriggle figure the most but I don't want to keep wasting a bingo slot every 6 months.

I like your bingo, also is that Murcieolago option in there?

Surprised since there's no S2.

I'm just waiting for it.

It is.

too lazy to DL photoshop on my new computer, i'll do bingo by the end of the month and not be that tool who posts it every thread until then.

Whoa, they actually managed to make translucent hair not look like shit there. How about that?

Nice taste. My hope is to actually get scale with out main girls all in the Murcieolago.

I ran out of stuff to put by the end.

Do you really need Photoshop to copypaste some pictures on a template?

you're probably the motherfucker to complain when mine is sloppy or some squares are pixelated

>too lazy to click a few buttons

I just used MS Paint.

octopussy

>that face

>tfw got this giganigga and apparently it's mega-rare now

You can't deny that it suits her

Is this the peak