Is the superbowl a race war proxy? niggers = philly and whites = patriots...

is the superbowl a race war proxy? niggers = philly and whites = patriots. only reason i mention it is because every nigger i know is rooting for philly and they cant explain why

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/newsfeed/806610980797345792
youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1502733206
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>every nigger i know is rooting for philly

>race war

SB Special: When the Eagles Take the Field, they will be running and jumping and celebrating all to the sounds of Meek Mill's "Dreams and Nightmares."

A song that celebrates guns, money, drugs, bitches, violence, murder and lots of other good things.

Meek Mill will not be there. He's in the slammer. Unfairly say the Eagles. So they will honor him and his music. A documentary of just how far the NFL has fallen. And just how far it still has to go.

minds.com/newsfeed/806610980797345792

It's funny. All you see on the news is how "evil" the Patriots are.
Every single channel is trashing Tom Brady.

pats and falcons was awesome like that

t. Bostonian

he's an open trump supporter and successful. it's the jewish media's cryptonite

>Child support Enthusiast

So where do the white guys tired of seeing the patriots win every fucking time rooting for philly belong?

>pic is related, believe it or not

I just want the nigger infested Philly fans to lose out

t. assblasted Minnesotan

Fuck the patriots

>giving kneeling niggers ratings

Don't you have anything better to do with your sunday evening than watch (((nfl))) programming?

Eagles are like 90% niggers.
Patriots are like 75% niggers.

It's like rooting for which piece of shit smells slightly better.

funny enough the 'nigger' team didn't kneel once this season, some 'patriots' did though

maybe they hate Brady because he is the GOAT. niggers can't stand that a white guy is the GOAT but it's always been that way.

7 out of 8 people in the US are rooting AGAINST the Patriots. And the answer is simple: The Patriots go to the Superbowl too much.

Just like in the College football, almost everyone was rooting against Alabama.

The reason is easy: Americans love the underdog.

But the top guys, Edelman, Amendola, Brady, Gronk, Ghostkowski are all white. That's good enough for me. I'm rooting for the dominant white QB who supports my white president.

This thread is stupid as fuck

Football causes CTE. I hope the entire industry burns just so i can watch and laugh at the boomer cucks lose their precious hand egg.

At the gay bar.

this is true

youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

Super Bowl Party Feast in St. Louis

Trump curse. When will they learn?

Prepare for riots in Philly. They are rioting whether they win or lose.

Planning your Oscars viewing party?

philly really is a shithole

I live in Philly, the Patriots/Brady are viewed as the evil empire here, and seems to be so in a lot of other areas too.

Im not the biggest football fan but it would be cool to see them get a win and the city go nuclear

/r/bettereveryloop

football is a shit sport. players have brain damage

beautiful... any images of his reaction after the comeback?

>whites
NFL 70% Niggers
I still can't believe how many people are brainwashed by this stuff

Niggerball is rigged

You don't leave a billion dollar industry up to chance

I found a lot of subtle humor in Youtube removing the black history area for the Superbowl.

>every nigger i know
Why do you know niggers?

It’s a nigger tier sport with nigger tier fans. I am guessing you are a nigger or you really want to be a nigger. I hope your kids are molesters by niggers but you would likely enjoy that.

>Watching monkeys throw a ball around.

>forgetting based Burkhead

the pats are way more niggerish than the iggles

this guys seems like the biggest dbag around, the epitome of a reddit soy drinking, hormone blocker taking, race baiting racist pos

>bu-bu-but muh white players
Fick pff you race trading cryptonigger. You are a fucking disgrace worshiping niggers. I hope you do not breed are your kids are killed in a house fire before they polite the gene pool with your mutt genes.

This is the exact same situation as last year. Where were you faggots then? Oh right, on reddit.

>Edelman
>White
Lol he's Jewish

classic, between october 2016 - march 2017 Sup Forums was winning everywhere oh how I miss it

>this happened last year so we cant talk about it this year

The absolute state of Philadelphia after the game tonight:

-Nigger chimp out with fires and looting.
-Degenerate gamblers batter wife and kids.
-More than a few people die in DUI related accidents.
-Oxycontin snorting white trash goes on suicide watch.

>every nigger i know is rooting for philly and they cant explain why

The Fresh Prince has humble origins.

These fucking subhuman niggers are so fucking uppity. Fuck you kikes for enabling these mongrels.

>every nigger i know
Poor Yanks, I don't know a single nigger

Just like last year it’s a lose-lose. You have a black team (Falcons/eagles) vs a team whose fanbase is 90% Mexican bandwagoners and trailer trash who have never even been to boston.
Vikings-Jaguars would have been the true white man’s super bowl.

You guys need to play your football like real men, you know without the padding and helmets.

honestly m8 you dont want the US to take an interest in rugby and inject the sport with 6' 5'' 300lb niggers. even with padding hand egg players still get their bodies and brains destroyed.

AUSBRO

i've been wanting to ask this because CTE is all the rage in football now

does your media/players complain about brain disorders with these sports?

This. Fuck Philly niggers

also, i know a white guy that went pro like 6 years ago. he played 2 nfl games before fucking up his hip. was basically designated practice squad. got traded around and eventually lost his contract. luckily he wasnt a total retard in school and could transition to a real job so he's fine.

The superb owl is set up as subliminal programming. Every bit of it is carefully orchestrated. The commercials, who wins or loses, halftime show, etc

>superb owl
why is everyone here suddenly using this lame stephen colbert joke?

>not knowing it's a spee joke

liveleak.com/view?i=727_1502733206

not knowing you're a faggot
hoo boy

>spee
tf is spee?

m1lnevera and m0l10c.h

That argument had a lot more validity before the NRL outlawed the shoulder charge like a bunch of pussies. Is the reason why Jarryd Hayne was such a fumbling and punt muffing faggot in the NFL because of the padding and helmet?

Nothing makes soyboys and niggers more furious than tom Brady. He is the ultimate chad and it will be nice to know that once Brady wins this the GOAT will always be a white man

I also would like to know about this.

Question: How many white people here are rooting for Philly?

>be sowboy
>never into sports much less football
>chads and republicucks cucking themselves out of a thing they love simply because they can't stand seeing someone kneel for a minute

meanwhile egaming keeps growing

Boston is absolute dog shit, which is why they're called New England Patriots, we don't include those liberal faggots with the rest of the rural countryside

Sheeeeeeeit I'm a nigger then. I am no fan of nigger collision but, it's ingrained in American culture. The biggest reason is everyone likes an underdog story and if I'm not mistaken the eagles haven't won a superb owl. Now for the actual niggers routing for Philly? Yes they hate the Patriots because "white". Remember how pissed they where last year?

Football is for fags though, Hockey is one of the only real sports left but at least for one day we get to watch niggers get btfo

handegg is a shit sport anyways

Except remember the Chip Kelly thing niggers hate eagles too.

New to Sup Forums eh?

WHO /PUPPYBOWL/ HERE???

but NE is just as full of niggers as philly is.

Yeah, I'd much rather watch a bunch of fags run around and pretend to get hurt every time an opposing player touches them. In the U.S., only fags and women play soccer past the age of twelve.

The reason I legitimately think there'll be something big in this superbowl is because of all the fucking adds I'm getting everywhere. I don't even lose my time with sports, have never gotten ads on it, but all of a sudden I get superbowl adds everywhere

that has nothing to do with race, postal workers go insane all the time

Came here to post this

Its funny because if the Patriots lose all their fans will just say "Oh darn we'll get'em next year. Its always the niggers that pull this shit, acting like a sport determines whether or not whites will rule.

>New to Sup Forums eh?
do you always answer questions with questions? is the guy talking about Sup Forums?

It was an Sup Forums meme loooooooong before Colbert and normies appropriated it

Sup Forums has two nicknames: spee for retards and spuh for extreme retards

doesn't mean those that use it aren't absolute faggots

>niggers = philly and whites = patriots

Wouldn't it all just be different shades of brown in the US?

this has to be some dudes fucking around for laughs

A LOT of people are rooting for Philly simply because they're tired of New England winning so much.

A few years ago there was a Super Bowl that meets your criteria, because the Carolina QB was known in the media as "super black" or whatever, and the other side had a white QB (I forget who; maybe Brady again). There were racial overtones to that one but with the current one it's no more race-related than any other game.

trump is our president. USA already confirmed least cucked 1st world nation. trump cant even go to bongland without causing riots.

Yeah it gets talked about a lot over here during the season, as it is a heavy contact sport. To combat this they have brought in concussion tests for players to pass if they receive head high contact, and increased fines and suspensions for offending players.

>he can’t keep winning!