Biohistory

Why the fuck isn't Sup Forums talking more about this theory? It seems like it could be huge if it is pushed to national mainstream as it not only explains the past declines that empires of old went trough, as well as explains our current decline and predicts what will happen if we stay on course.
This theory could be the fucking key to a widescale understanding of our societies, and how we can restore ourselves from this destructive path.

Watch these videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=CFku9NgUIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE
youtube.com/watch?v=OC3zpb3WKAA

There's nothing new to it. It's just sociobiology with a new name because it was regarded as pseudoscience back in the 1900s.
It is still interesting, of course. But it's not messianic.

How is sociobiology pseudoscience.
And no, this is not messianic, but it could be a great tool via which we can shift the narrative and bring back traditionalism, before everything goes to shit.

I don't see it as pseudoscience. In fact, I've even written some essays about it and human behaviour, but it is regarded as such by "modern scholars". Such a shame.

Well, I know that "modern scholars" are all a bunch of retarded social constructionists. That's why it is so important that we try to push this type of theories back to the public discussion.
I myself am a History student and stumbling upon this theory has made me super fucking exited.

I agree. I would recommend you to study both Biohistory and Sociobiology, it's fucking insane the power of its knowledge. Good luck, user. We may some day read each other's works.

Any good sources that I should look into?

I recommend reading Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond. Goes into incredible detail on fates of societies through time. I like it because the author probes his own conclusions at every step to you can get his logics.

There should be a link online for the pdf

You're a history student and you think guns, germs, and steel is an accurate read? Jesus Christ the state of our historians today...

Yeah, I should really get down to reading that.
Though from what I know of it, Diamond seems to be pushing environmental determinism, and ignoring the fact that humans are also biologically divergent population wise.

What made the theory in the OP interesting to me is the fact that it is the first theory I have come across that utilizes the emerging understanding of Epigenetics in trying to understand history.

It's one of those forced readings everyone has to accept

Guns, Germs and Steel is faggotry.

Isn't Jared Diamond a jew by the way?

Biohistory, sociobiology? Yeah, I think it's obvious it is way more explanative than whatever bullshit social constructionists have tried to pull out of their ass.

Jared Diamond went into embarrassing lengths to hallucinate an alternative to racerealism. Too bad that the genetic factors simply can not be ignored and humans can't be regarded as interchangeable copies of each other.

Guns, Germs, and Steel is exactly what fucking happends when you have only one hammer (geography) and try to solve a problem to fit your hammer.

>Biohistory, sociobiology? Yeah, I think it's obvious it is way more explanative than whatever bullshit social constructionists have tried to pull out of their ass.

This is literally the first time I have encountered a theory that even approaches biology in regards to history.
t. First year student in Helsinki University's political science facility

I want to look into this theory more, and shill it to my peers. Maybe I can wake some of them up from the social constructionist hellscape they have been brainfucked into.

Not a history student-- I'm a Biology Graduate. I just read this in my free time, friendo.

For the first video, I think it's over-simplifying the traditional hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Sexual relationships were ''fairly open''? I'd really like to see what's the proof. While some may be among the current primitive tribes, it doesn't prove the genetic ancestors of modern Europeans were.

Hunter-gatherers were not one big monolith, there were dozens of ways they could organize themselves. H-G:s lived all across the planet, in massively different environments and climates. There is no ''one standard hunter-gatherer lifestyle''.

I think it's all the ''toxic conclusions'' one will naturally draw from the topic of biology in society which is why it's suppressed as a topic. If everything has a biological foundation, what does that leave for the social constructionists?

Have you heard about evolutionary psychology? I've read a few books, it's a topic close to 'biohistory'.

>Hunter-gatherers were not one big monolith, there were dozens of ways they could organize themselves. H-G:s lived all across the planet, in massively different environments and climates. There is no ''one standard hunter-gatherer lifestyle''.
That's a good point.
I think it universalizes humanity too much. We really need to get back to just fucking awknowledging the fact that universalism regarding human nature, is a fucking lie. Different human populations have evolved to live in different conditions.

>I think it's all the ''toxic conclusions'' one will naturally draw from the topic of biology in society which is why it's suppressed as a topic. If everything has a biological foundation, what does that leave for the social constructionists?

Fuck social constructionism. It is bollocks. And fuck the tabboos of the earlier generations. It is our job to fucking break them and bring back reason to this discussion. The pathological fear westerners have had regarding anything even close to applying biological and evolutionary lens to humanity has to fucking stop.

>Have you heard about evolutionary psychology? I've read a few books, it's a topic close to 'biohistory'.
I have, but I have not read much about it. Can you recommend any books?

>I think it universalizes humanity too much.
Yeah, exactly. Human biodiversity is huge and neither were our ancestors one solid block.

>It is our job to fucking break them and bring back reason to this discussion.
I'm too blackpilled. Sure I'll defend our biological roots if discussing with a friend, but the blank slate thinking (which was utterly BTFO'd already in the 70s) just will not die and I can't see how it's going to change. Most academic people will rather shut you down than change their opinion. Be careful, it's not a thing you want to ruin your career over.

>Can you recommend any books?
I suppose it's stupid to recommend anything because I've only read three real books on the topic, but I picked these from my local library:
>Human Evolutionary Psychology (by Louise Barrett)
>Homo Mysterious: Evolutionary Puzzles of Human Nature
Can't remember the name of the third one.

>but the blank slate thinking (which was utterly BTFO'd already in the 70s) just will not die and I can't see how it's going to change.
It won't change if people who know it is bullshit stay silent. You need to speak up, not just to your friends, but to other people as well.
We can still save ourselves from this doomed path, we just need the courage to speak out.

Oh, and thanks for the book suggestions.

As for ruining my career. I don't give a rat's ass about an "academic career". I care about ensuring that my people survive. I accept no future where we Finns no longer exist. My presence here in academia, is nothing more than one momentary step on my quest of reawakening the national spirit of our peoples, and saving us from this madness that has consumed us. I am here, so that I can learn to speak and think better, and so I can know the relevant literature, and finally so that I have some credibility to myself, once I get out.
I do not intend to stay here forever. Once I deem that I have enough credentials, I will step out to the world of politics, and begin to advocate for radical change to our nation.

Perussuomalaiset eivät ole tarpeeksi radikaaleja. Heillä ei ole ideologista selkärankaa joka perustuu faktoihin.