Why is German engineering always a step ahead of Anglo and French tech?

Why is German engineering always a step ahead of Anglo and French tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPJ64sTa7KI
google.ro/search?client=opera&q=german car emission scandal&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
badmercedes.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_V8_engine
oppositelock.kinja.com/the-c4-could-quite-possibly-be-the-greatest-american-ca-1117827304
youtu.be/JQugEZOrZSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_nEUROn
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNgtgRvEc4
youtube.com/watch?v=Skmhjiz3bEA
youtube.com/watch?v=E18wF_aIM7U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying
youtu.be/ZPJ64sTa7KI

>casual review overload.jpg

he is trying act like a twelve yo?

>always
the french invented smokeless powder

it ain't.
google.ro/search?client=opera&q=german car emission scandal&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I agree.

See: Sinn watch technologies.

>Michigan Plates

Modern German cars are ugly and they're far from the engineering masterpieces they used to be.

Germanfag here. That's definitely true. Also the working morals are quite pathetic. People only do as much as required and this, only when superiors are watching. I can't even imagine how the Germans ever got the reputation they have now.

Who even wants an English or French car?

Why are Japanese cars superior to all mentioned?

BUT BUT BUT, Anglo engineering is best! Look at this beauty, 100% Anglo!

>Why are Japanese cars superior to all mentioned?
Dr. Demming, a physicist who applied the scientific method to manufacturing.
Demming was ignored in the US, went to Japan and taught the Japanese. They went from Japanese trash to epic manufacturing and design in just a few years.
My Japanese Toyota Corolla was the best care I've ever had. Never broke down, never had a problem - tires, oil gas and go. 37 mpg. 300,000 miles.
My new Ford Truck was broken off the lot. My VW Bug was easily fixable and broke down so often I got really good at fixing it. My Hyundai... wtf was I thinking when I bought that? I was also pretty good at fixing my mom's Chevy. Then my Audi... got a lot of exercise walking back and forth between home and the auto shop.
They're all crap. Except Japanese MADE Toyotas.

dieselgate is just the first step of a US/Germany trade war.

mercedes and bmw are pieces of shit that leak oil like sieves.

The answer to your question is actually very simple. They don't allow copyright for engineering text books.

Came to post this
Also the biodegradable wiring harnesses from the 90s that guarantee basically all Mercedes from that time period will fail at some point due to the wiring rotting away
badmercedes.com/

>French
>Tech

german cars are for arabs who want to look rich and albanian organ traders
that said I want a W201

>2016
>still thinking german cars are good quality
a new ford mustang is better than any BMW or mercedes turk chariot made in the last 20 years.

>le 56% color

see?
Of course with China is different.

Is that why we BTFOd the krauts in WW2 with our superior tech?

Who knows?
>inb4 german ar ripoff

now THIS; this is a machine

Wife and I switched from Ford to Hyundai. My first 4 vehicles were all Fords last being an f150 lariat. Truck hit 8 years and everything started falling apart. Our Hyundais never have mechanical issues. Had a short in my nav system that Hyundai immediately fixed. Overall build/materials quality is far better and cost 80% of a similar ford/gmc/dodge model. Will never go back at this point.

RIP Holden

germanic people are direct descendants of the annunaki.

i have a thing for the C4 Picasso

cause master race

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>holden

Range Rover: reliable as french resistance.

it's a cultural thing. germans are much more anal about details. brits have some great ideas but are lousy on implementation. French are even worse. American cars suck, because American execs are greedy.

>car chock full of sensors to make it function
>sensors break
>congrats, you now have a heavy, yet pushable Ruhr paperweight

where is that? looks like Rio

They occasionally do have incredible engineering.

>he doesn't know all R&D of the techs and parts that matter is carried out by Tier-1 suppliers while OEMs are nothing more than badge engineers

close. melbourne.

>gas chambers with wooden doors
>supreme engineers
Bro, only gooks and sandniggers drive german cars.

watches are just jewelry with an excuse.

I figured... trunks of the palm trees are too fat for this great shithole here. Enjoy your muslims user

DS is the comfiest car ever made imho desu

JEEZ LOOK AT THE HOUR ITS TIME TO GO BACK

That's a sweet Submariner you don't have there!

this, if you want a solid car you go for japaneses one

it all went to shit once they merged with Chrysler

own a post chrysler benz and a BMW from the same year

the e46 has far fewer electrical problems

>even the cars are becoming mutts
Pottery

>mfw i could theoretically apply that shit to our manufacturing and btfo everyone

even better, apply the method to people

If anything American cars have typically been ahead of their time as far as top tier models but were held back in the 70s-80s due to new emissions laws, in the late 60s/early70s nearly every US manufacturer had DOHC aluminum V8s planned for production but had to cancel due to sudden and immediate massively restrictive smog laws being announced in 1972 and enforced only 2 years later

Range rover is not really impressive either, used a V8 based on 60s aluminum V8 buick engines for 50+ years that was considered underpowered when new in the US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_V8_engine
Learn to work on your own vehicles, you obviously don't know shit if you cant repair an 8 year old vehicle and go to dealers
Also Hyundai is still shit tier, not that Ford is much better but as far as performance Hyundai has zero aftermarket for engine parts and when out of warranty is expensive to service due to hard to find parts for
As far as performance or horsepower per dollar, the GM LS master race is still supreme and also very reliable as far as drivetrain
C4 corvettes are aesthetic as fuck
Reminder that they destroyed all competition in SCCA racing so hard that porsche cried until they were banned, even after porsche was allowed to use new ECU tunings while nobody else wasn't
oppositelock.kinja.com/the-c4-could-quite-possibly-be-the-greatest-american-ca-1117827304
>They were banned from SCCA competition at the end of its 1987 season because they C4's smoked the competion in the Showroom Stock series. Covette had ABS brakes which allowed the C4 to go racing speeds in the rain, whereas the competition (ahem...Porsche 944s) were spinning all over the track. The real fun happened when it was C4 vs. C4.

rate my french baby guyz, got it for 2 grand, this one is from 2001.

>queensland number plate

it's not mine specifically but i own the exact same model with same painting

seems solid to me.

Why did peugeot have to start making shitty cars? youtu.be/JQugEZOrZSc

new gen Mercs are hideous and will age like shit

Germans got good at building cars because that all their best engineers were allowed to build after the war. The British and French ones got to work for arms manufacturers, which is why we are far superior at that.
t. BMW driver with M777 howitzer mounted on roof

Here's a Callaway Corvette leading a race in the German GT Masters cup. They won the 2017 season.

sexiest peugeot ever made

you were saying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_nEUROn

also check out that logo
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNgtgRvEc4
youtube.com/watch?v=Skmhjiz3bEA

i don't get why ppl call this thing ugly. i think it's cute pic related.

Oops forgot to remove troll flag

Anglos are Jews who make money sitting in London playing the stock exchange. They don't work or engineering anything.

Nice

>what is BAE Systems?

>Super cool shit that breaks after 2 years
Ftfy

Opel was bought by Peugeot last year.

Scotty did nothing wrong.

The DS had some very advanced tech and really nice design.
But they did break down constantly.

Pic related are turning over in their graves but that's the world we live in now.

>right hand drive
>aussie plate
>france

checks out

Tech transferred to BAE from American engineering departments. Britain sucks the tit of the U.S. in many ways.

>so true that it hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=E18wF_aIM7U

look at this for remembering the good old day lads

> ford
>better than any BMW or mercedes
KEK, are you drunk ?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3292648/The-Australian-alphabet-formed-drunken-speech-settlers.html
Have a (you), son.

>Anglos are Jews who make money sitting in London playing the stock exchange. They don't work or engineering anything.
Lad, I...

All the front ends are automatically retarded due to European pedestrian collision standards. German cars are also rated as some of the least reliable and by far the most expensive to repair.

And the Belgians proceeded to assrape the french in every single measure of gun production of any kind since, what's your point Francophile?

>German engineering
>posts Mercedes

Cute.

brits make the finest engines

What’s this step ahead you mention? That Benz is too round and the lines are horrible

That's literally all cars user
The automobile industry died in 2004

The French are surprisingly very well efficient in many industries. If they had better marketing they could easily 5x exports. They build their own nuclear reactors, weapons systems, naval vessels, satellites, etc. Their programmers are top notch also.

come on now

pic related is my car

no one dares to come close

thats top quality. I wish peugeot would go back to making sporty cars and then sell them in the US. Would be nice to have another choice of a hot hatch.

>clio
>renault

mine is identical. I want a real mini some day.

PIERRE!! delet this

good luck getting the mini. you'll be king of parking in tight places

>Opel was bought by Peugeot last year.
Opel is a shitty US car brand.

I would say that is wholly incorrect that only Japanese made Toyotas are the way to go. They make a shitload of models for Toyota and Lexus in Kentucky. It's more the parts that are made in Japan than it is the actual assembly lines. I have an 11' Honda Element we bought knew with 14 miles and now it has 300k with no mechanical failures except a power steering pump. There's is no American or German car in existence that can go the kind of mileage now without at least 5k in mechanical repairs.

German engineering is in the Stone Age compared to America engineering.

Do they even have a viable, self driving electric car yet?

Pic related beats every German sports car 0-60.

>Whites are the best at everythi-
*blocks your path*

>When you unironically pick a car that literally has a wooden floor.

It's like someone built a physical version of autism it's the perfect Fin-mobile.

gtfo with that african american soy vaporware

Sorry, but the e39 M5 is by far the most perfect auto ever created.

>not getting the mid engine V6 clio

nips are honorary whites

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

You are our mutt proxy country doing the Anglos dirty work, you have been sucking our dick for centuries and it will never stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>check’d tho

Asian cars are Walmart European cars